SORT BY Relevancy
Join us with our guest James Hardin. Call in and talk with our guest and panelists and you stay on the line. Join our Round Table Discussion.
Follow the Show to get email messages for upcoming episodes. Just hit the follow button of this Link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bards-logic-political-talk
James Hardin: Highlights of Qualifications
Field Representative for Taub for State Senate – Birmingham, MI.
Consultant for Fortuna for State Representative-Ferndale, MI.
Consultant for Francois for St. Martinville City Council – St. Martinville, LA.
West Bank Coordinator for Bennett for Jefferson Parish Council – Harrahan, LA.
1980 and 1984 Reagan for President – Lansing, MI.
1988 and 1992 Bush for President – Lansing, MI.
1996 to 2000 Chair Southfield/Lathrup GOP – Southfield, MI.
1996 City Director - Gramm for President – Southfield, MI.
2000 and 2004 Bush for President – Baton Rouge, LA.
2000 City Director - McCain for President – Southfield, MI.
2010 Hardin for State Senate – Southfield, MI.
2012 City Director – Gingrich for President – Southfield, MI.
2012 Campaign Action Team – 14th Cong. Dist.
Some of the topics/issues : His time working with/for Newt Gingrich's campaign, illegal immigration, abortion, energy independence including alternative energy sources, America's role in the future of space exploration, the Russia/Ukraine situation, protecting the environment, and your general stances on economics, State sovereignty, and America's foreign policy.
Bards Logic is the Grassroots, We the People Show.
A candidate profile for Tiffani E Mims (R). She's running for president in 2016.
Arkansas Business political columnists Robert Coon and Blake Rutherford talk with Online Editor Lance Turner about the 2014 midterm elections in Arkansas in an Election Day special podcast.
Today we're going to look at the topic of election for the believer. What better day than to do this on Election Day 2014.
Visit http://www.biblenewsradio.com for our other videos, information and to help support the show.
2014"s Post Election has Washington DC ALL shook up. Will be interesting to see what the Democrats and Harry Reid going to do with their time now.
That's why I only care about what goes on in the State of Ohio where I live.
I watch what Ohio's Democrats and Republicans do with Ohio's government because that where I live.. work..raised my children and probably will die.
D C has done nothing for me EXCEPT strip my Rights and Freedoms. And I can fight with others to try and get them restores right here in OHIO.
Join in the program and lets talk.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (34 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (3 chatters)
- KimberleyJ (3 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- UNREDACTED with Rachel Marsden (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (2 chatters)
- 63289 (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (0 chatters)