SORT BY Relevancy
The Headbangers began their journey into pro wrestling at the world famous Monster Factory. Thrasher was also a trainer. They are now in their 40s and can still bring it and in the best shape of their lives! The journey they have taken is second to none. Still friends and as recently as last year were in Ring of Honor! They reveal how they think they wound up dressed as nuns, training the Big Show and how Jim Cornette helped them out! And how it was to win the WWE Tag Team Ttiles! On June 21st, 2014 the Headbangers returned home to the Monster Factory in Paulsboro, New Jersey! Where their journey all began! We hope you enjoy the stories and good times had!
All the trainers sat down for the first time for an episode of Monster Factory Radio! Also featured in this podcast was Monster Factory student, "Amazing" Mike Spanos! Tons of stories and good times! Plus whats on th horizon for Monster factory & Ring of Honor? Listen and find out! ECW! ROH! WWE! NXT! All covered in this show! Hear how Danny Cage let the locker room have it before the last show! This is PART 1 of 2! Please share & subscribe!
This episode I will be revealing the root cause of most chronic pains. I will also share a little about how I cause the body to instantly release most kinds of chronic pain naturally without prescription drugs or surgery.
Remove Pain NAturally Show is hosted by Joshua Yamson who is an Inflammation Reduction Therapist and is the Senior Practioner at The Life Wellness Cenetr in Indianapolis, IN. He specializes in removing chronic pain from the body using a very profound non-invasive technique. After a session with Mr. Yamson, most clients never have chronic pain again.
Chronic foot pain can impair your mobility, affect your ability to exercise, and may indicate other medical issues. In this episode, we'll be talking to Dr. Roy Mathews, a podiatrist practicing in Vancouver and New Westminster. With his extensive background in Kinesiology, as well as in amateur and professional sports, Dr. Mathews focuses a large portion of his Podiatric practice on relieving the persistent foot pain of his patients. Dr. Mathews shares his wealth of experience and expertise widely, lecturing regularly to businesses and running clubs across the city, as well as to the Vancouver Sun Run clinics. Tune in to this episode if you have any questions or comments on any of the following foot ailments:
Chronic Lateral Foot Pain
Corns, Warts, or Bunions
Damage to Tendons
Former WWE tag team champion & Ring of Honor star, Cliff Comptoon comes home to the Monster Factory where he trained, to talk to his old friend & current Monster Factory owner, Danny Cage. Great conversation that covered various topics. Ring of Honor, concussions, training, Monster Factory, gangster rap, 80s movies and someone from the Breakfast Club has heat with him!
Here is Part 2 of the Monser Factorytrainers plus Monster Factory studetn and wrestler, "Amazing" Mike Spanos! NSFW but tons of stories and good times! So Listen and share Monster Factory Radio with ECW originals The Blue Meanie, Bilvis Wesley & Monster Factory head trainer, owner and host of Monster Factory radio, Danny Cage!
Episode 10 of Monster Factory Radio has the guys from the soon to be finished documentary, "Wrestling with Disaster" in with host, Danny Cage. Cory kastle & Anthony Bruno are doing great things now and the future looks bright! Let them tell you all about their refreshing documentary on pro wrestling!
Do you paint, dance, sing, sculpt, do pottery, etc to help manage your pain? Call in and let us know what you do and how it helps you? Join us as we explore the pain management benefits of the Arts for easing chronic pain. Our guest is Nicki Kahnamoui, Executive Director of Arts Health Network. Nicki is a certified project manager, with over 15 years of experience managing health care and health research projects, ranging from new program and system implementations in hospitals to most recently, curating and organizing an arts and science exhibit in a genetics lab. She feels very strongly about the power of arts, in all its forms, and is passionate about empowering individuals to tap into their creativity to enhance their health and quality of life. She is fascinated by how the design and interrelationships of space, technology, and work practices impact our lived experiences and wellbeing. Nicki is also a mixed media artist. This episode is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at Watson Goepel.
Pain BC recently received a $1 Million grant from the Ministry of Health to continue our work in reducing the burden of pain in BC. We are embarking on the next phase of our Strategic Plan and need your input and ideas:
What are the gaps in the BC Health Care system as they relate to chronic pain?
Where are the areas of greatest need?
How can you get involved in changing pain in BC?
Our guest is Maria Hudspith, Executive Director of Pain BC, who will explain the background to Pain BC's work, what we've accomplished since 2008, and our tentative plans going forward. We'll also be taking your calls and seeking your input. Please call in so that as many voices as possible can be heard on this important issue. This episode is generously sponsored by the personal injury lawyers at Watson Goepel.
Baby boomers grew up on Superman’s famous phrase, “Truth, justice and the American Way!” Sadly, as a generation, we’ve seen these ideals trampled more than once. Therefore, if you’d like to hear an uplifting story that would do Superman proud, you will want to listen to the inspiring account of John Bassett III.
Join Beth Macy as she shares all about her debut book, Factory Man, and learn how furniture maker, John Bassett, battled the trend towards off-shoring, stayed local and helped to save the jobs of hundreds of employees.
This latest episode of Monster factory Radio was recorded as Danny Cage drove to Florida to visit former Monster factory student, Tommy Maclin aka Stephen Kupryk at WWE NXT. In this episode Danny Cage speaks bluntly about how he got to where he is today and what the future holds. Also addresses what he thinks about people who call him and the Monster Factory out on Facebook and other social media! A must hear!
That's right sports fans, the beloved C and C Football Factory is undergoing a metamorphesis to cover, not just our beloved New York Jets, but all of the major sports and sports topics on the airwaves today! CJ and Carlos will be weighing in on the top stories in what we like to call" The Core Four"- NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB. Heck, we'll even talk some World Cup action as the Semis and Finals are upon us now! Will Lebron stay in Miami, or will he run for the hills for a Max deal? Can the Yankees rebound in the 2nd half to catch the Blue Jays in the AL East?, Can the New York Rangers duplicate their post-season magic next year, or will they crash and burn? Can the Devils get back to their winning ways in 14-15? Plus, our take on Jets training camp and the tasks ahead for Gang Green going into the '14 season! All of this and much, much more!
As always, YOU the fan have a voice! Call in at 917.889.7042 to have your voices be heard! Tune in for all the fun and the action!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (14 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (13 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Jose Navy (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)