SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
CTG is proud to announce a new venue that will be hosting bi-weekly shows. Seating is limited for each show and reservations are suggested. Please visit the website to view the full dinner menu and specials.
Presents “A Night of Comedy”
Saturday, August 23, 2014
At Somo Restaurant & Bar
722 South Wellwood Avenue ? Lindenhurst, NY
Tickets $15 (Plus 2 Drink Minimum)
(Food & Drink Specials Available)Seating at 7PM Showtime at 8PM
Tickets available by phone at (631) 991-7304 Ask for Shawn.
Visit us online at www.Somoat722.com
Comedy to Go
Host Keith Richard - 516-232-3222
Host Brian Cohen - 631-255-3581
Your number one source for comedy entertainment
ReShawna Leaven interviews Marc Anthony of The Landing Restaurant & Waterfront Bar on the exciting change to management, ownership, interior decor and upcoming events for this waterfront property owned by Chef Troy Clayton.
The Landing Restaurant & Waterfront Bar
13188 Marina Way
Woodbridge, VA 22191
Brunch | Dinner | Happy Hour | Entertainment | Tiki Bar
In this broadcast we have a special guest speaker. Eric Bremer, owner of the Iron Thunder Saloon & Grill, will be joining us to share his experience in the restaurant business. We will be covering the startup process, employee management, food distributors, administration, and marketing.
Eric has three locations in North Carolina and has found a successful balance between home and work life. The restaurant businness is his passion and he has been able to successfully market and expand providing his clientele with a unique dining and social experience.
Join us to learn what processes have made the Iron Thunder Saloon & Grill such a success!
The “Wet Your Whistle” Series continues with MICHAEL MADRIGALE, HEAD SOMMELIER at Bar Boulud!
We can’t imagine anyone better than Michael Madrigale, Head Sommelier at Bar Boulud and overseer of the wines at Epicerie and Boulud Sud to talk us through how to intelligently buy wines in a restaurant. A Food & Wine 2012 “Top Sommelier” title holder, Michael is well positioned to guide us on how to order wines properly, what to consider, what to ask and most importantly, what NOT to do. In particular, the restaurant’s emphasis on Rhone Valley and Burgundy wines will allow us to relate specific examples of Michael’s wisdom in a narrower band to make the discussion far more applicable in a restaurant setting generally or specifically at one of the Boulud restaurants.
Join us live at noon on July 23rd as we continue our Wet Your Whistle series, and give you something tangible to show off with the next time you pick up the wine list at a restaurant!
Love Cafe & Bar owner Margarita Abramov greets you so warmly you already feel like family. She brings many of her grandmother's delicious homemade recipes all the way from Odessa, Russia to New York City; one of which is over 200 years old. Margarita proudly claims this one-of-a-kind cheese blintze recipe doesn't exist anywhere on the internet so it's safe within the family.
Love Cafe & Bar is a loving tribute, honoring both her grandparents, bringing in a menu of Russian and European delicacies all under one roof. Her crepes are so delicious you can eat them solo but the Count Amaury with grilled chicken and mushrooms floating in house made Bechamal sauce is a must try! Her pierogies are a slice of crescent heaven, and blini with imported Russian red caviar explode in your mouth. Russian salads include Olivier, a Russian potato salad and Vinegret, a Russian beet salad. For meat lovers there's an irresistable chicken liver pate that's smooth and creamy, and comforting Hungarian Ghoulash served in a bread bowl. Signature stuffed cabbage has a twist; it's mixed with basmati rice. Her chicken wings are her baby and they are to die for with over 1,000 flavors such as garlic parmesan, chili and mango barbecue.
There is a full espresso and juice bar featuring a European flair of Italian sodas, iced macchiato which looks just as good as it tastes; caramel with french vanilla espresso and milk over ice. Margarita says there is Russian sophistication in their Italian drinks.
At Love Cafe & Bar, Margarita spreads the love, making you feel like you're part of the family. Her motto is 'serve the people what you would eat yourself and do it with love which is the main ingredient with every dish we produce!'
Tha SPORTSKRIB presents The RSE Draft Bar: Prospects on Tap.
(Jersey) Jeff Lloyd and his Texas counterpart Devin Lee talk the NFL. They scout the league's teams and future prospects.
Jeff and Devin will be joined by various members of the RSENetwork, on a weekly basis.
Come on out and have dinner with Avery Hurt at Buster's Bar & Grill. Rock The Ville Radio will be airing "LIVE!!!"
Listen to my show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/antinewworldorderparty/2014/07/29/meet-n-greet-round-table-live-podcast-liberty-restaurant - Listen to my show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/antinewworldorderparty/2014/05/20/meet-n-greet-round-table-live-podcast-liberty-restaurant - Every Tuesday Meet and Greet Round Table Broadcast in Current Events LIVE AND UPCOMING PODCAST Starts at 6:30 Pm to 7pm Call in to speak with the group (718) 508-9594 Just wanted to invite you out to dinner every Tuesday from April through July 1 with myself and a few friends for dinner and fellowship. Iv been holding a small group meetup with some close friends who I respect and trust. All the guys in this group know about the illuminati and NWO so your talking about a sharp group of people.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (46 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (37 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (23 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (22 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (13 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (11 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (9 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (7 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (7 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Ms Blue (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)