SORT BY Relevancy
The best candidates are hard to hire. If your candidate has turned down the offer, how offer reconstruction can help you save time, money, and overall headache; and hire the person you want. Barbara Goldman, president of Bio-Brain, talks about offer reconstruction, and why you need this additional tool in your recruiting arsenal.
This week, Barbara Goldman and Kristie Santiago discuss three offers that are a mess. One offer has already been renegotiated, the other two are up in the air, the circumstances are interesting, and varied. Barb and Kristie discuss tactics and offer the guidance needed to help you hire the best candidates in the market today.
Changing jobs is highly stressful.
First, the interview process is draining for the candidate. When it comes time for the offer, the candidate may expect too much, and have an unrealistic view of the employment market.
When you have whittled your short list down to hiring the best, how can you attract that person?
Join Kristie Santiago, and Barb Goldman, and Offer Reconstruction. The High Touch Recruiting way to connect with your candidate, and compete for the "A" players.
Learn new strategies as they discuss current offers.
You're the recruiter and the company you're working with loves your candidate and the candidate loves them. The company has come back with an offer you know the candidate will reject! Do you throw in the towel? Is there anyway to save this deal? Learn how to use High Touch Recruiting Methods, and Offer Reconstruction to effectively hire.
WOW- Women Offer Wisdom is a weekly women's radio broadcast designed to inspire, encourage and promote women. Women are unique in their rolls in business, as entrepreneurs, moms, homemakers and teachers. Our guests will be women from all over the USA that have wisdom to offer. This week’s show guest is Nathalie Villeneuve. Nathalie graduated with a degree in Graphic Design. Soon after she was introduced to the concept of starting a home business which she took to
What is Offer and acceptance?What is the mechanics of contract Law?What is meant by a debt?How do we get cease and desist?How do we refuse or stop a Court summons?How do we cancel a Traffic ticket?How do you claim your house free and clear?These questions and more will be addressedTo access the most powerful library in the United Statesgo to http://www.tarhakaarchives.org/To register with your own Government go tohttp://www.moorishamericangov.org/
In this episode of Own Your Career we will look at the Negotiating a Job Offer as the CEO of Me, Inc. ...
Negotiations are unique to each individual and to each individual client engagement. For every negotiation you undertake, maintain a CEO's mind-set with clarity and purpose as your goals. Ask yourself if this is a short-term gig or a long-term engagement. The answer is directly tied to the financial status of ME, Inc. Remember that this is a critical matter to your Personal Board of Directors. Depending on the situation (if you're currently unemployed your compensation is zero) you may have to settle for a client on a short-term basis while you continue to look for better, mid- and long-term opportunities.
2018 Will Lawrence picks up first college offer
What is an SBA Offer in Compromise?
How to use this tool to eliminate debt and avoid bankruptcy.
Also featuring Harry Greenhouse, joining us to tell stories of recent workout successes.
Don Todrin is founder of Second Wind Consultants, a leading small business debt workout and turnaround company that focuses on helping small business owners survive and succeed through difficult economic challenges. He is an author of numerous books on small business including Successfully Navigating the Downturn and Embrace Change.
Donald Todrin is a 'Master Mentor' for the Isenberg School Of Management Center For Entrepreneurship at the University Of Massachusetts, Amherst and a leader in a prominent international Men's leadership organization.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- The Stack Off (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- angelicar (3 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Famosity (3 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (1 chatters)