SORT BY Relevancy
"THIS...IS...SPARTA!!!" Better yet...THIS...IS...THE WAR ROOM!!!
Join us this week as we broadcast our 300th episode!
As we celebrate, we'll discuss the NFL Owner's Meetings, stories from the stretch run of the NBA season, MLB news, and more. We'll also do a bracket check as the NCAA Tournament moves into the Sweet 16.
As usual, we'll tell you what happened this week while you were on the grind, we'll give birthday shout-outs, and more.
"This portion of the revolution will not be televised, but EVERYBODY can listen."
JOIN US FOR #300!!!
Don't miss it!!!
Have you ever wondered why some get to the brink of Superstardom and can't finish the deal? Or maybe, they become a superstar for one or two years, but fade away into the distance to be forgotten. Checkout this episode of the BYGP Locker Room Show, as we discuss "The Calling of a Superstar Athlete."
This is an amazing show, which speaks directly to the athlete that wants to take their game to the next level. The athlete who does not want to be defined by what others think of them. The athlete who wants to become a superstar! Becoming a superstar is a lifestyle and in this episode, we will discuss what the lifestyle looks like, with former NFL Offensive Tackle, Victor Rogers.
Tune in for this very informative BYGP Locker Room Show, as we discuss the advantages behind data and technology within sports. Sparta Performance is taking a very unique approach to helping athletes and teams, gain more information to become the best they can be.
Coach Kellen McCrary, will explain the technology behind Sparta and why college and pro teams are eager to work with their company.
The Red Room returns to pay homage to one of the greatest Artists ever - Prince! We all are deeply mourning his passing but it only seems fitting that we celebrate his life and how he touched the world with his musical love, gift and talents. Share your memories, favorite songs, or how his music touched your life. Call in live or email a tribute you would like shared to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us, as former university of Washington QB, Taylor Barton, discusses satellite camps and the first annual Golden Gate Showcase! This is a great opportunity for aspiring college football players and parents, to find out more on the recruiting process and ways to increase exposure. Coach Barton, is a formerly player that has helped many young men achieve their dream of playing college football. Tune in to hear his advice on how to position yourself to be recruited and the importance of choosing the right camps, combines and showcases to attend.
Coach Barton, will also share more information about the first annual Golden Gate Showcase and the current NCAA ban on satellite camps, and how that affects aspiring athletes. This will be a show you definitely don't want to miss. Let's go!
Have you ever wanted to accomplish something big, but it seemed as if all the odds were against you? If so, this episode of the BYGP Locker Room, with Mr. Nick Ferguson, is guaranteed to provide the energy and inspiration you will need! Sometimes we have to fight for our goals and our dreams. Tune in, as 12 year NFL veteran, Nick Ferguson, shares the good times and the hard times, during his mission to become the best football player he could be. Let's go!
Tune into this very informative BYGP Locker Room Show, as we learn more about junior college football, from San Francisco Community College head coach, Jimmy Collins! For some athletes, junior college provides an amazing opportunity to continue their career and prepare them for a university on and off-the-field. Take advantage of this opportunity to listen to coach Collins to see if junior college may be the right decision for you!
Tune in for this recorded BYGP Locker Room Show, with former first round NFL draft choice and Super Bowl Champion, Daniel Graham! It takes an extremely strong work-ethic and competitive spirit to accomplish the things that Mr. Graham has accomplished. Take advantage of his advice and insight, which is guaranteed to help you throughout your career. Let's go!
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (58 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (49 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (39 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (25 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Scott Hensler Update (13 chatters)
- Liberator Speaks (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (10 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (8 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (5 chatters)
- The Final Thought0 (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Breaking Reality (2 chatters)
- Getting Hot In The Kitchen (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Experimental Magic (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)