SORT BY Relevancy
Join us in the BYGP Locker Room, to hear from a former college football All-American and NFL player, looking to give back to today's student-athletes! Marques Harris, has competed at the highest level of the football entertainment industry. He has an immense amount of knowledge and advice for young athletes and their parents.
Tune into this episode to hear some of Marques's expertise on the business of football, as well as, why he is so passionate about his mission to aid college-bound student-athletes.
This will be a show with tremendous value for any athlete that has their sights set on playing sports at the college level and is looking for a blueprint to make it happen. Can't wait!
Tune in, for this very special show, with former Ohio St. Buckeye and fifth round NFL Draft pick, Roy Hall!
Roy, was an amazing player, on a very talented Ohio St. Buckeyes roster. He played in the 2007 National Championship game and was known as a physical wide receiver, with exceptional hands, during his playing years.
Roy, has always had a heart for helping others and currently, is doing some fabulous things with his non-profit, The Driven Foundation, based in his home-state of Ohio. This is a great opportunity for young athletes and their families, to hear what it's like to compete at a big-time school like Ohio St, but also find out how to create success off-the-field as well. This show will definitely be a treat for any athlete serious about getting a college scholarship and having success at the next level.
Please join us and tell others, about the great information given in the BYGP Locker Room. Thanks!
Tune into this episode of the BYGP Locker Room Show, to hear from Missouri Baptist, first year head coach, Jason Burianek! Coach Burianek, was a Big XII Championship wide receiver, at the university of Colorado, and has also coached at the high school level, so he has unique perspective on the game and has plenty of experience getting the best out of his athletes.
Missouri Baptist, has a brand new football program, that is literally in it's inaugural season. Coach Burianek and his staff, are looking for motivated players to join their program, so If you are interested in finding out how to position yourself to become a college football prospect. This will be a show you cannot afford to miss out on. Join us!
Tune into this exciting episode, of the BYGP Locker Room Show, with former NFL first-round draft pick and Super Bowl Champion, Daniel Graham. Dan, is someone who loves to give back to the community and feed into aspiring football players. He comes from a football family, his father, Tom Graham, had an eight year career in the NFL. And Dan, also has a twin brother, Josh Graham, who was a division 1A college football player as well.
He was the 2001, John Mackey award winner, for being the top tight-end in the country, his senior season at the university of Colorado. Dan, was also a consensus first team All-American and Big XII Champion in college.
This is an amazing opportunity to grab some advice and tips, from someone who has squeezed their own potential, until it cried for mercy! Come on in the BYGP Locker Room and utilize what you learn from Dan Graham, to have success within your own career. Let's go!
Tune into this episode of the BYGP Locker Room Show, to hear from USC Legend and former Detroit Lions, first round draft pick, Johnnie Morton! Johnnie, was a consensus All-American at USC and was a bonifide playmaker in the NFL, with the Detroit Lions, Kansas City Chiefs and San Francisco 49ers.
It takes time, attention to detail, health and great work-ethic, to last in the game as long as Johnnie did. He has an amazing football testimony, that many players can gain value from. Take advantage of the opportunity. Join us!
Some coach's have a knack for getting the best out of their football players. It takes not only a knowledge of football, but also a skill to be able to push someone to work harder than they ever have before. Coach DJ McCarthy, has this skill.
Coach McCarthy, has been a wide receiver coach at schools like LSU, Nevada, and Central Florida, curently he is the Director of Player Personnel, at Bethune Cookman. He has been credited by NFL superstar, Brandon Marshall, for grooming him into the dominant wide receiver he is today. However, coach McCarthy was also knows what its like to be a player, considering he was on the 1991 Washington Huskies, National Championship team.
Coach McCarthy, is excited to come into the BYGP Locker Room, and share the knowledge that young players and parents need to understand to receive a college football opportunity and maybe more! Dont miss out.
The Board Room, will talk about current events happening in today's major sports. Callers can chime in and "Enter the Board Room", with today's daily topics. Throughout the show the host will pose different viewpoints and questions to the listener to intrigue them into great sports debates and conversation.
Join us, as we take the opportunity to listen and learn from, San Diego St. defensive backs coach, Tony White, in this episode of the BYGP Locker Room Show! Coach White, is someone who loves to teach young athletes what it takes to have success and he's excited to speak with our audience.
Coach White, was a stellar prep player in Southern California, had a magnificent career playing linebacker at UCLA and professional football in Canada. Coach White, has years of football expertise from a player and coaching perspective. If you want to know about recruiting, or just the business of football as a whole, you will not want to miss this show. Tune in!
Matt and Nick are back to discuss what happened in Week 7, what might happen in Week 8 and what to expect from Percy Harvin with the Jets. Join us for another hour of The Fantasy War Room.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (64 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (9 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (6 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (4 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- Black Author Network (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- AACONS (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)