SORT BY Relevancy
The Inside Drift goes on-the-road for a second consecutive week, this time from the opening round of The 2009 Formula Drift professional drift championship series at Long Beach, CA. Our format changes though as we do one hour from the racing paddock t our usual time, 10am PDT (1pm EDT), interviewing drivers, sponsors, Formula Drift officials, and crew chiefs, and a special "prime time" edition of The Inside Drift Monday at 7pm PDT, 10pm, EDT when we, and you will interview the podium finishers from round 1.
With the opening round of the 2009 Formula Drift pro drift championship in the books, we invite the three podium finishers to appear together on this special "prime time" edition of The Inside Drift. Listeners are invited to call in and ask questions or simply congratulate the three drivers who have moved to the head of the class going into round two at Road Atlanta in May.
The Inside Drift originates from Round 2 of The Formula Drift Pro Drift Championship at Road Atlanta. Gary Keith, Bill Wood, and Mickey Andrade will interview Formula Drift regulars as they prepare for the Top 32 competition which will be covered later in the day, live on www.Liveblogradio.com.
The ID goes to two full hours beginning this week, and to celebrate, we have two of the hottest young drivers in Formula Drift in as guests. In the first hour, at 10:00am PDT, 1:00pm EDT, Eric O'Sullivan is in. Eric will run the entire 2009 FD series in his new Subaru STi built by Eddie Kim's Dyanamic Autosports Group S team. In the second hour, Ryan Tuerck, Formula Drift's 2008 Superstar of the Year is the guest. His Gardella Racing built pontiac Solstice GXP is an evolutionary design that builds on the successed of last year's model.
The Inside Drift hits the road for the fourth out of five weekends, originating from the opening round of "The New" D1GP/USA, at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, CA. Gary Keith, Bill Wood and Mickey Andrade will be on-site at the D1GP's return to the USA, but in a whole new wrapper. Ken Gushi, "The Gush", driver of the XM Radio sponsored Scion tC in Formula Drift, will be the interview guest.
Revving up for the Formula Drift professional drift championship, We hit the road and go to Formula Drift's pre-season tech inspection. It's a media roundtable discussion peppered with calls from some of Formula Drift's top drivers, teams, and fans who want to go on the record. Gary Keith will be joined by insiders, Bill Wood and Mickey Andrade for some handicapping of the new the Formula Drift competition. Join us as we peer into our crystal ball and predict how this most unpredictable season might go. Your calls are welcome, so call in and go on the record with us.
Vaughn Gittin Jr. is the guest on the second issue of The Inside Drift. The twice D1GP World Champion (2005/2007), Gittin Jr. is poised to take a serious run at the 2009 Formula Drift Championship driving his brand new, state-of-the-art 2010 Ford Mustang which was recently debuted at the Los Angeles Auto Show. You can talk directly to Vaughn Gittin Jr. about his many projects, the Drift Alliance, or his new car by calling The Inside Drift.
Ryan Sage, the Executive Vice President and co-founder of Formula Drift, the sanctioning body of professional drifting in America is the guest on week three of "The Inside Drift". In addition to his executive duties, Sage is one of the anchors on Formula Drift's televised coverage on Speed Channel. How will Formula Drift address a bevy of challenges, from the anemic economy, to environmental concerns, to the general state of the automotive industry? This is your opportunity to ask one of professional drifting's genuine movers & shakers waz up by calling the program.
The recently crowned Red Bull World Champion of Drifting, Rhys Millen is the inaugural guest on the first edition of The Inside Drift. Millen recently thrilled a national television audience with his attempt to backflip a 2800 pound desert racing truck in mid air in Las Vegas, New Year's Eve.
He completed the most improbable drift season ever in October, finishing third in national championship points competing in just six of the seven events on the 2008 calendar. Listeners are invited to call and speak directly with Millen during the show.
The podium finishers from Saturday's Formula Drift pro drift championship finale at Toyota Speedway, aka: The House of Drift, Ryan Tuerck, Tyler McQuarrie, and Tanner Foust are in to discuss the final pro drift event of the year. And We have a special interview with the 2009 Formula Drift Championship, Chris Forsberg.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (22 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (13 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (13 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (13 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (12 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (9 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (4 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (2 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Injustice System (2 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- JasonAdams3 (1 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (1 chatters)
- MOJITA (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- The Guyzz talk (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)