SORT BY Relevancy
HEAVY HITTERS is the most active, creative, and talent filled lg in Madden, barr none. This episode we will be honoring our Super Bowl winners and the current Legends of Heavy Hitters. We are also doing something very special, we are announcing our teams that were chosen for Madden 15. There are some newbies that made the cut, and we want to welcome them to the brotherhood of The Heavy Hitters Saga. HEAVY HITTERS STAND UP!!!
Hosted by Yours Truly,
CWNN LIVE DEBATE : The Ferguson saga and the beheading of James Foley plus all current news Phone lines will be open! Rick &Tim LIVE
Why is the role of Side Piece is so celebrated these days? I mean, what's so awesome about being Backup Booty? Let's Discuss...As well as our Weekly Shenanigans! Join us for The Shoutout Show Episode 4: The Sidepiece Saga!
SPORTSMAZE WITH MIKE MAIZE. HELPING FANS NAVIGATE THE STORYLINES OF SPORTS. "GLORY DAY OF SPORTS" WITH LOCAL LEGENDS
FORMER LAKER'S & BULLS CORIE BLOUNT FROM 8:00-9:00PM PST TALKING ABOUT PLAYING WITH KOBE, SHAQ, M.J, SHAQ, NICK VAN EXCEL ,D.FISH, HIS GRADU8USA.COM CHALLENGE FOR KIDS ENTITY. EVERTHING GOES WITH MONROVIA'S CORIE BLOUNT. ALSO FROM 8:30-9:00 SO.CALS, USC'S 2 TIME NATIONAL CHAMPION, NFL LINEMAN WITH THE EAGLES, WINNER OF THE FOOD NETWORK'S "CHEFS WANTED" CONTEST. FRESH OFF HIS TMZ SPORTS TAPING. LE CORDON BLEU GRADUATE LA JUAN RAMSEY. HONORED TO HAVE GUEST HOST 9:00-10:00 ERIC GELLER. CREATOR OF BLOG "ON ANY GIVEN SPORTS DAY" CALL IN LIVE FROM 8:00-10:00 PST 1-760-454-7012 WE WILL TALK CLIPPERS, LAKERS, NCAA & NFL FOOTBALL. JOSH SHAW & USC FOOTBALL SAGA. NBA OUTLOOK. NFL IN LA? ROSE IN THE HALL? TONIGHT COAST TO COAST WITH MIKE MAIZE & ERIC GELLER FROM WARREN MOON'S HIGH SCHOOL, HAMILTON HIGH. 1-760-454-7012 WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM
Call in #347-633-9365
Chad Wilson discusses the latest in high school football and college football recruiting
- Listen for Word of the Day and you can have you, your son or your player's highlight video run on our site's front page
* 10th emailer to email@example.com with 'Word of the Day' will get highlight video placed on front page of GridironStuds.com for 48 hours
- Latest college football recruiting stories
- What's the Miami Hurricanes' record going to be in 2014?
- 3 Things You Can Do if You Are A Senior and Don't Have An Offer
- High School Football discussion
- Latest on Josh Shaw saga
Listen Live at 10 AM
Call in # (347) 633-9365
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
Series: Book Two in The Battle For Darracia
Schism is Book One: Book Trailer
Best Selling Author Michael Phillip Cash will be making a Guest appearance for this LIVE Show!
Join us at the campfire for the opportunity to speak with this successful, award winning author.
Host Lady Selah SuJuris
We are going to talk John Cena vs Brock Lesnar, is Lesnar right for the WWE as champion? Is TNA on it’s last leg? And of course we will talk MMA. There was a huge upset in the MMA world this weekend, the Gina Carano MMA return saga continues, Nick Diaz leaves retirement to face Anderson Silva, Bellator gets a new boss, and more. We are playing a little catch up here but we have you covered for UFC and WWE news and opinion.
Shane Krauser and his co-hosts, Donnie and Chappy, take the nation by storm with their inaugural program on Blog Talk. They talk about the following issues:
1. What does the freedom narrative sound like? What does the left do to ostracize the small government camp and how can we counter those tactics? Our agenda is that we want to be left alone, while the left wants more control. Listen to this lively conversation about how we can dominate cultural and political institutions.
2. The Ferguson, Missouri saga continues with the shooting of Michael Brown. Why has race been invoked? Why aren't we concerned about justice? What is the truth anyways?
3. Michelle Obama is getting grief because her healthy school lunch movement has resulted in the outlaw of a public school's "pink cookie" in Ohio. What is the federal government doing meddling in what has been traditionally state and local issues? Where does the federal government get its authority to establish something like the U.S. Department of Agriculture?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Website: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser