SORT BY Relevancy
The Total Tutor will interview Beatles Tribute Band The Fab Four. We will discuss how the band was formed, how to see them in your town, and were they have traveled to.
Beatles Tribute band in the world; current PBS special airing around the country, and currently on US tour.
Being single does not have to be miserable. Here are a few things you can do to make yourself happy while waiting for Mr Right to show up:
Know that all you need to make yourself happy is you. Listen to happy music.
It helps to keep your mood and confidence up, which will help attract people to you.
Keep yourself occupied. Sitting around the house all day may be making you feel lonely - Get out there.
Even if you are just going to have a coffee with yourself, it's nice to be able to interact with other people.
Do things to make yourself feel beautiful. Give yourself a facial. Exfoliate.
Paint your nails. You will feel prettier afterwards.
Take a break sometimes. Just taking time to sit there and contemplate life is great.
Take deep breaths. Meditate. Just sit and think.
Have a girls (or a guys) night out. Go out with all your single friends, maybe to a bar and have fun trying to use corny pick up lines or trying to pick up the hottie sitting at the bar. emember!
And remember that because you're not in a relationship does not mean that you are worse off than someone who is in one. People who are single forget that relationships aren't always what they're cracked up to be. They are hard work and they need a lot of commitment 100% of the time!
Do you really appreciate and value yourself? Do you measure yourself against others and think you don't have the same talents or advantages? Are you over-critical of yourself?
Self respect is the cornerstone of our existence but it's all to easy to belittle yourself and forget to recognize and be thankful for who and what you are and what you have. Join us on the FAB hour... How do you value yourself?
Sammi talks to Ardy, (aka Paul McCartney) from THE FAB FOUR - THE ULTIMATE TRIBUTE.
Start forgiving yourself and others. – We’ve all been hurt by our own decisions and by others. And while the pain of these experiences is normal, sometimes it lingers for too long. We relive the pain over and over and have a hard time letting go. Forgiveness is the remedy. It doesn’t mean you’re erasing the past, or forgetting what happened. It means you’re letting go of the resentment and pain, and instead choosing to learn from the incident and move on with your life.
Start helping those around you. – Care about people. Guide them if you know a better way. The more you help others, the more they will want to help you. Love and kindness begets love and kindness. And so on and so forth.
Start listening to your own inner voice. – If it helps, discuss your ideas with those closest to you, but give yourself enough room to follow your own intuition. Be true to yourself. Say what you need to say. Do what you know in your heart is right.
Start being attentive to your stress level and take short breaks. – Slow down. Breathe. Give yourself permission to pause, regroup and move forward with clarity and purpose. When you’re at your busiest, a brief recess can rejuvenate your mind and increase your productivity. These short breaks will help you regain your sanity and reflect on your recent actions so you can be sure they’re in line with your goals.
Plan a ‘date’ for shopping
Rather than going to a movie, go shopping for a few hours. Tell him how happy that would make you. This tactic may work even better if you have done some pre-shopping and know exactly where the good stuff is. You may only have 1-3 hours, so it’s best to use that time very efficiently.
2. Buy clothes for him, either as presents or just because ‘you were in the city anyway’
If he does not want to go shopping, there is no reason you should not. Get a tape measure out and get his measurements and sizes and go shopping at those shops that allow returns. Find a moment when he is most relaxed to get him to (at least) try the clothes.
When shopping for your husband, keep the following things in mind:
Buy things that match his style and personality. Even though it may be a lot less hip than you would desire, there is no point buying things that he does not feel comfortable with.
Check with him what his favorite clothes are and if those are getting old, find some good replacements.
Concentrate on quality rather than quantity. Men look much better in high quality clothes and you don’t want to make too many shopping trips for him.
Make sure to buy items in color. Men need more color in their wardrobe too!
3. Give lots of compliments when he wears something nice and encourage him to buy more of the same
You never know, the penny may suddenly drop…
4. Alert him to clothes that do not fit, and (gently) suggest that they need to be brought to a tailor.
When clothes don’t fit well your man will never look good.
5. Make sure he owns a few good basics. Things to look out for are:
Join us for our online radio show about the Beatles. The show will last around 10 minutes so you can get your Fab Four fix in no time! Over the episodes we'll be discussion songs, events, ideas, and general information about the greatest band ever. Tune in for that splendid time you've always heard about.
YAAAS! So its the first episode and I wanted to take a minute to share what we have coming up for you guys! I can't wait to chat with you about fashion, business, love, and everything fabulous.
Stick around and stay tuned because I will have some celebrity guests who are building their GLAMpire in this industry on to talk about their upcoming events.
I also will be giving away sponsored prizes and a trip somewhere with lots of sun and sand!
in The Bible
Today is part 2 of the incredible study we are taken up with John from the Island of Patmos into Heaven to see the glorious throne of God. God's throne sets in heaven and is enthroned with lightening’s, thundering’s, praise and action! It is the indescribable and glorious throne of Jesus Christ, the King of kings, and Lord of lords! Don't miss this enlightening study today, Part 2 “The Four and Twenty Elders.”
Join Us as we remind you our Radio Audience of the powerful program: The Four Corners Alliance Group and it Wealth Building Secrets. Tune and share this powerful message with you Family, Community and all you come in contact with. This episode will elaborate on how to earn up to $6
Replay, "The Parables of the Sower" Four kind of Souls/People
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (455 chatters)
- John Baptist (95 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- canadianglen (12 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (10 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (6 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- YenYang (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Little Show (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)