SORT BY Relevancy
We want to show you how you can repair your own credit and get on the path of financial freedom. Don't let the credit burueas, collection agencies and creditors bully you in keeping bad credit due to their mistakes. It's time to fight back and learn how you too can fix and repair your credit legally.
in Self Help
Every once and awhile we'll skip having guests so we can instead just have an open forum type of show. This means you can call in with a question or comment, or our host, Christopher Rausch will share his insights on current trends in the world or better yet - how you can have a KICKASS attitude about your personal and professional future!
To call in: 646-378-1582
Be a part of the show by either calling in or emailing us a question we'll answer live on the air!!
How to Survive Life (and Death) A Guide to Happiness in This World and Beyond with author Robert Kopecky
When you nearly die three times, you learn a thing or two about how to live...
An Emmy-nominated art director for television, Robert Kopecky never dreamed he'd end up writing a book about how to survive life and death. But what else could he do? Over the years, Kopecky had not one but three near-death experiences. He discovered exactly what lives on the other side of our fears about dying--and living. And he had some stories he knew we'd want to hear. Even some very funny ones.
Read this book and you'll find yourself uncoiling, relaxing your shoulders, taking deeper breaths. You may even feel like you're floating as you begin to shed the weight of a lifetime of social and existential anxiety. You'll discover what Kopecky believes are the three keys to living more life:
And you'll find the calm determination to live your life accordingly.
Click here to purchase Robert's book from Amazon.com
Follow Robert's blog at: http://robertkopecky.blogspot.com/
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Best Selling Financial Author, and President of Partners for Prosperity Kim Butler demonstrate ways to easily set up and use your own personal Income for Life Account regardless of your personal health history.
This opening show is a special tribute, dedicated to poet Kevin Drinkwater, who passed into the next world, twelve years ago today. Show host Josh Poet reads poetry from Kevin's book, "A Guide for the Spiritual Astronaut" and talks about the signifigance of the work.
Should you work a job you hate just for paycheck?
Does financial freedom seem like something for other people or so far off it is hard to imagine?
Would you be willing to suspend disbelief for a few short minutes if we could could show you how to start your personal journey to financial freedom right now, today?
Check out today's show as No BS Money Todd Strobel interviews Kim Butler, Author of Busting The Retirement Planning Lies.
For additional information check out:
in Self Help
After an outstanding career as one of L.A.’s top fitness trainers, Paula D’Andrea is Rocking her role as a Transformation Specialist. Paula uses a holistic approach in her coaching practices to guide clients out of long term, cyclical pain, limiting beliefs and self-sabotage to live more vibrant, dynamic lives using her personally developed F.I.T.™ system.
Paula has been featured on or in Forbes.com, the Wall Street Journal, KNBC, Telemundo, and KTLA. She is the host and founder of Rock Your Life TV which airs on ROKU, Apple TV and Kindle Fire. A contributing partner to an Amazon best seller, Paula is currently writing her own upcoming book, Survival To Thrival: Keys to Rock Your Life.
Find more information about Paula D'Andrea on http://pauladandrea.com and http://rockyourlife.tv
in Real Estate
One of the most important issues we encounter with our clients, whether they are purchasing or renting a property, is their credit profile. In our modern economy a person's credit history is crucial in being able to qualify for a mortgage loan, car loan, apartment rentals---even in some cases securing employment.
From time to timeour clients have negative information on their credit reports, and we like to try to help them sort out issues to the best of our ability.
Our guest is Randi Tomchin, a credit specialist with North Shore Advisory, a credit education and restoration company.
Children's Corner: The Thirst Is Real: The Teen's Guide To Maximizing Your True Potential with author Geo Derice
Have you ever shared with someone your dreams only to be shut down and told they can't happen? Many of us have thrown in the towel to why we cannot make our dreams come true, but this book uncovers how you can turn that good fortune around. You will learn that while there is many ways to becoming successful, there is one important ingredient that every person of success owns. Not only you will know what that ingredient is but also discover how to map out your own path to greatness! After reading this book you will be inspired to chase after your dreams with a drive unlike ever before.
Many young people today are facing the challenges of trying to fit into a world that is constantly changing, in the process denying who they really are. The fight to be a part of the crowd is something Youth Motivational Speaker Geo Derice knows all too well about.
Young people today more than anything just want to be liked for who they are, to be embraced for their differences, and Geo’s unique stories speak on how he was able to master that. His dynamic speaking style and heart for young people has drove him to a life mission to help our youth focus on becoming tomorrow’s leaders instead of followers of the crowd.
Click here to purchase Geo's book from amazon.com
For more information about Geo, visit: http://www.geospeaks.com/
How to Build a Wildly Successful Practice with Plenty of Time Off!
No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel grills Partners for Prosperity's Kim Butler on how she runs a multi-six figure business - WITHOUT working 50 or 60 hours a week!
Kim has built TWO different financial practices (one working for with a financial services company, then building her own practice). She is also a coach for Strategic Coach, the elite entrepreneur coaching organization, and she finds time to write books, help Todd Langford conduct Truth Trainings, raise alpacas, be a mom, and enjoy life!
How does she do it? You asked the questions, and now, we've got answers! In this episode, Kim spills the beans on:
- How to stay focused on what matters to maximize results;
- The BEST source to keep a steady flow of prospects;
- Exactly how to ask clients for referrals and make it easy for them to say "Yes";
- How Kim tracks her business, and knows where clients are in the process;
- What tools and programs you shouldn't live (or work) without;
- Utilizing a team, how to start small, and how to determine if they are a "fit";
- How to save tons of time with automation, technology, and "collateral";
- "Marketing assets" that work 24/7!
Plus, the importance of collaboration in your business, and how to harness that to take your business to a new level!
Kim is hosting a breakthrough new event for Advisors (especially advisors who include whole life insurance in their toolkit) of learning, masterminding, and networking with like-minded individuals - The Summit for Prosperity Economics Advisors!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (481 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (124 chatters)
- John Baptist (24 chatters)
- Yada (24 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (17 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (12 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (4 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (2 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- ADVIA (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (0 chatters)