SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
This is an in-depth talk given by Pastor Dr. Shibu Cherian regarding the basic elements of Christian life. Dr. Shibu Cherian, D.Min., Ph.D., is an Ordained Minister with the Church of God, and currently serves as the President of United In The WORD Ministries, Inc., a non-profit organization in the state of Georgia, USA, through which he tries to make an impact in his spare time. He is a certified Clinical Chaplain, a Bible Teacher, a Premarital Counselor, and has a passion for teaching and mentoring. He authors a Bible reading-meditation blog called ‘United in The WORD’ @ http://unitedintheword.blogspot.com. For more details, please visit his ministry website @ http://www.unitedintheword.com to read his articles as well as hear his sermons and Bible study teaching series. Thank you!
in Self Help
Our homes can either separate us from nature or be a conduit to it. Continuing to recognize and honor the elements and cycles of nature as our ancestors did is a wonderful way to bring balance and a feeling of being connected into our lives.
Join Felicia D’Haiti, MTIA, and Terry Bowen, AIA, to discover the many ways that you can welcome the spirit and energy of nature into your homes.
I realize today we are inundated with the celebration of evil and death. Whether you're preparing to celebrate with begging door to door in inclement weather or you're proclaiming the evils there, I want to talk about life. This is the day YHWH has made, I've been rejoicing and quite glad in it. Join me, Eliza, in the Land of Goshen, as we talk about life.
STOP SERVING "THE ELEMENTS" GOD HAS SET US FREE FROM THE POWERS OF ELEMENTS......WHY ARE WE RETURNING? But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how can you turn back again to the weak and worthless ELEMENTARY PRINCIPLES of the world, whose slaves you want to be once more? New American Standard Bible But now that you have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how i
Set for Life!! – Introduces Joseph T. Geiger
Listen live or call in: 347-324-5727
Tune in TODAY, Sunday, October 13th from 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. est
Our special guest is Professor Joseph T. Geiger, Entrepreneur Extraordinaire and Author of “Entrepreneurial Success, The Road to the Top” – 101 Business Principles.
Episode # 40 Topic: Counting the Costs
Join the conversation with Blogger Alicia Ward and Life Coach Dr. Regina Ward on the emotional journey of self discovery and empowerment after being laid off from a job.
Alicia shares her emotional, spirtual and family journey as she discovers her true passions and sets new goals for herself after being laid off from a job after 13 years of service.
Life Coach and Professional Psychologist Dr. Regina Ward guides the conversation and reassures and affirms normal feelings and the emotional journey following being laid off.
Inspirational tips on how to survive in this new economy and self discovery techniques will be shared with the audience.
Call in, join the conversation and share your experience!
in Self Help
Join host Martin Salama, Your Divorce Recovery Coach, as he welcomes his guest, Certified Professional Coach Mal Duane, as they discuss:
Learn how to increase your self esteem
Discover how to improve your-self care
Take steps to become more peaceful and build inner happiness
Mal Duane: After overcoming addiction & being in recovery for over 25 years, there is one thing Mal knows for sure. Every woman is recovering from something. She has a message for you of hope and possibility that you are infinitely more powerful than you believe.
As a life recover coach and author, she has been featured on FOX News, CBS Radio, Aspire and Healthy Living Magazines as well as over 150 online shows.
One client called her work a life changing experience.
Her book Alpha Chick is available on Amazon and her Podcast “Positive Mental Shift” is on ITunes.Mal is known for her colorful clothing and show stopping accessories. She is a wee bit of a fashionista.
Host Martin Salama is a life coach and author. He became Your Divorce Recovery Coach after finding the skills to recover after splitting from his wife of 24 years. He developed his 7 step system to help others going through divorce recover from their emotional pains. He recently published his first book “Recovering from Divorce: 7 Steps to Recover Without Drama to Create a New Life”. www.YourDivorceRecoveryCoach.com.
The Path Elements Profile (PEP) is for anyone who is looking for an assessment tool that everyone can understand and apply to a job, team, family or relationship. Just about everything we do on our jobs, with a team, or in a relationship includes the ability to communicate effectively with another person. Having the right language to build a team, create a culture or sustain a relationship makes all the difference for everyone involved. PEP is designed to “get” people and as a result, people “get” PEP.
Listen today as PEP Coaches and Trainers talk about how PEP has been the tool of choice for their clients and teams.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (476 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (36 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- dtm wicked (14 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (13 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (9 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (9 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (9 chatters)
- Barbara Barnett (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (8 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (7 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (7 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (5 chatters)
- Reader Tash (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (5 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (4 chatters)
- Prophetess Alicia Lee (4 chatters)
- First Love Radio (4 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (3 chatters)
- Faith Works (3 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (3 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- Around Citi Live (2 chatters)
- Inspired Words (2 chatters)
- Heart to Love with Fola (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- EOTM Radio Networks (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Christ Judgement (1 chatters)
- DON JR CEO (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Foundation Team Network (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- rrekcity (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- TheForbiddenFruit (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (0 chatters)
- Grok Radio (0 chatters)