SORT BY Relevancy
This show is an attempt to get the people who were listening to my show at my regular time of 10 am on Saturdays to listen to me now at 4 pm on Satrudays. We have moved but we are still the New Wise Conservatism Radio Show, only longer. More time to get out my ideas and the ways to get the voice of Reason in an Unreasonable world out to you all. Hope you listen and then follow me where I have gone.
I'm very annoyed at much of the Conservative movement now. It should be stated that I don't think political Conservatism is being dumbed down nearly as much as the left has been dumbed down. But still, I'm annoyed. I surely hope that political Conservatism on BTR is not the norm for political Conservatism everywhere. If so, then the intellect of that movement is DOOMED!!!!!! Sure, I agree with Conservatve principles. But it's about time for the nut job Pauls and the Sarges and the BobUSMCS to admit that Conservatives can be hypocrites too [for instance, such as the hypocrisy of some of them to defend Butcher Assad and to falsely accuse Obama and the rebels of the chemical weapon attacks that got Assad in trouble]. Why is it that I have to stick to certain issues and have a certain script because I happen to identify with political Conservatism and become known as one of the Conservatives on BTR? This is my show. I can talk about whatever the heck I want. Why should the nut job Pauls dictate what I talk about? Is political Conservatism becoming more cult-like? Tune in and listen.
Those who are impacted by their fear of death often do as much as they can to forget just how close it is. There is no way to live fruitfully before God without the realization that death can come at any time.
While the fear of death enslaves those who have it, the realization of its nearness should set free those who fear to act, yet need to act, that ther work is not left undone.
in The Bible
As the young people say nowadays, alot of people think "it's sweet" with the creator. They believe they can do and say as they please and when they die they'll go to heaven right? wrong!!! the scripture teaches that he will judge us according to our works. So what is the second death? and who does the scripture say will experience it? tune in
???? ?At a Death Cafe, people gather to eat cake, drink tea and discuss death. ?The objective is to increase awareness of death with a view to helping people make the most of their lives.Maria Hoaglund aka Dancing Heart is an author, transformational energy healer, UCC minister and end of life coach.She blends her bi-cultural experience with hospice over the last 18 yrs.Maria, loves to do combo energy work/play sessions with people to help them release the old stagnant energies and open up to what's possible. www.changewithcourage.com Lordiel ,Spiritual Practitioner offers to help you along your journey with spiritual tools and energy work. www.lordiel.wordpress.com ?? ?? ?? LOVE OFFERINGS ARE ACCEPTED TO HELP KEEP BRINGING THESE PROGRAMS TO YOU @ PAYPAL TO firstname.lastname@example.org THANK-YOU
BOOKS available on http://www.celesti
Presenter: Prophetess Diane Grimble
Many people do not know the power of their tongue. It will either bring blessings or curses.
Join me as we look at this powerful weapon that God has given to us. ongue. r tue? The power of LIFE AND DEATH is in your tongue. How do you use your tongue?
Call in to speak to the host at 646-649-0949.
How do you use your tongue to bring forth blessing? How do you use your tongue to speak curses? How do you use your tongue to reverse generational curses in your life? How do you break the curse of poverty? How do you break the curse of sickness? How do you break the curse of suicide? How do you use the tongue to speak blessings in your life, family, community, ministry and everything you touch?
THIS IS THE CLASSROOM TO BREAK EVERY CHAIN.
JOIN ME AS WE TAP INTO THE SPIRIT.
YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!
Diane Grimeble - Mouth Piece of God
Is death an appointment? Are some of the appointment made earlier than others? When Aaron Alexis walked into the Washington DC Navy yard and killed 12 people prior to being shot dead by the police that responded to the shooting is it possible that the victims were clueless at the beginning of the day that they would be meeting death by the end of their day, and would not be returning home to their loved one?
If so, is death an appointment, and can we as we might do with a dental appointment postpone it?
We all need a coach or mentor from time to time. One of those times could be before or after the death of a loved one. Stephen Garrett, of Vancouver, Canada, is a Coach and Guide and supports people through these often unchartered waters of dying and death.
His new book, When Death Speaks: Listen, Learn and Love, details a new and enlivening approach to how to view death and dying. The result is a whole new way to view Life!
When you first meet Stephen, you know you are meeting a man who lives life fully. A genuine heart and commitment to Life have produced in Stephen the qualities of a warrior: Integrity, Strength, Leadership, Kindness and Wisdom.
He lives from the Truth he has discovered within, and makes it possible for others to do the same. Stephen is known for his exceptional commitment to each and every person that crosses his path. His heart’s passion and life energy is focused on changing the conversation we have about death from one of Fear and Denial…to one of Embrace and Inspiration.
Stephen coaches and consults Internationally.
To receive Stephen’s email newsletter with guidance and announcements to help in your journey through loss, please visit the website.
Special Offer: Limited to the first three new clients to apply, Stephen is offering a 6-month Death Coaching/Training package for only $1,500 (regularly $3,000).
Links: www.embraceyourdeath.com Available on Amazon: When Death Speaks
We run thru the short films of the compilation film, The ABC's of Death.
A new way to approach death that will help individuals and families deal with dying, death and all the ‘things’ that accompany this fundamentally important facet of life. Tools and techniques to help open up the conversations families need to have about death and dying. Ways to embrace and live with the emotional ups and downs.
An approach to death that will inspire those surviving death to live even more passionate and fulfilled lives.
Simply practices to help prepare people for their eventual death, practices that enhance life too!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (129 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (45 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- The Audible (20 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (14 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (13 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (11 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (11 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- First Love Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (5 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- CharHardin (5 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (5 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (4 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (4 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (4 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (4 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- RHeart (3 chatters)
- Nikkology (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- AskBhaVani (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Tarot Bitches (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- D Hour Show (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (1 chatters)