SORT BY Relevancy
People say "I got this disease, I caught this sickness", but do God's children have enough faith to catch the cure of Jesus Christ? Do we have enough faith to recieve power of Jesus Christ? Hi, I am Ashley Ketcham. I am 18 years old and just a child of god that wants to see healing be done to you today, right now at this second.
We are excited to feature Dr. Vincent Rajkumar of Mayo Clinic on The Cure Panel Talk Show. Dr. Rajkumar will be addressing the topic, Myeloma Control vs. Cure with our panel of patient experts. Dr. S. Vincent Rajkumar is a professor of medicine at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. His research focuses on clinical, epidemiological, and laboratory research for myeloma and related disorders. Panelists: Gary Petersen, Pat Killingsworth, Nick van Dyk, Cynthia Chmielewsk
Are we beating around the wrong bush? Cure Panel Talk Show on Diabetes will disucss Type 2 Diabetes and Behavior: A Darwinian Perspective with Dr. Milind G. Watve, Biologist/Professor at Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. Dr. Watve’s book
Cure Panel Talk Show launches its first Live On-Air Myeloma Support Group Meeting. Myeloma patients from all over the world can now dial-in to the meeting to listen and share their stories or ask questions. Topic of meeting is: Balancing The Needs Of Patient and Caregiver. The first meeting will have myeloma survivor and blogger, Pat Killingsworth, Sandy Hirsch, and Sue VanDuyn offering advice for myeloma patients based on their experience.
The Cure Panel Talk Show is hosting Mantazh Khanna of P.S. It's Healthy on June 6th @ 6pm ET to discuss, 'How To Eat Healthy with Cancer'. Mantazh, herself a cancer survivor will be giving out tips and sharing recipes live on the show. Supporting Mantazh on the panel are Myeloma survivor/blogger/author Pat Killingsworth, Myeloma Beacon columnist Nancy Shamanna and Nutritionist from Nutritionrank.com, Dr. Smriti Parikh. &
This March our Myeloma Cure Panel topic is: Working While Living with Myeloma We have Matt Goldman, myeloma survivor, in conversation with Cancer Legal Resource Center representative Anya Prince, myeloma survivor Amy Garofalo and noted myeloma author and advocate, Pat Killingsworth.
Welcome to Our First Cure Panel Talk Show on PROSTATE CANCER jointly hosted by The Prostate Cancer Foundation. The expert on the show is Dr. Matthew Cooperberg, MD, MPH and we have an international panel of prostate cancer survivors of Dan Zenka, Dan Hennessey, Gary Petersen, and Terry Herbert. The topic of discussion is: Risk Stratified Treatment and Active Surveillance
February Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show with noted myeloma advocate, author and survivor Pat Killingsworth is going to be different. This episode is dedicated to answering myeloma questions. Ask your myeloma question to our panelists - Pat Killingsworth, Gary Petersen, Nick van Dyk, and Sandy Hirsch live on the show.
We are hosting our next Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show on 29th Oct at 7 pm EST. We have Pat Killingsworth leading the panel discussion on the very controversial topic, CURE Vs CONTROL, Can multiple myeloma be cured? with panelists, Gary Petersen, Nick Van Dyk, and Jack Aiello.
We will be hosting the second Cure Panel Talk show on Myeloma on Sept 25th. This time we will have MyelomaSurvival.com editor, Gary Peterson in conversation with Dr. Hari, a famous Myeloma expert. They will be joined in by a panel of myeloma bloggers/survivors/caregivers who will be discussing improvements in Myeloma survival
Our January Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show hosts eminent multiple myeloma experts Dr. Shaji Kumar M.D. from MayoClinic and Dr. Edward A Faber from University of Nebraska Medical Center. The topic of discussion is: New Promising Treatments for Multiple Myeloma Gary Petersen is the co-host of the show with Pat Killingsworth and Jack Aiello on the panel.
We are hosting our November Myeloma Cure Panel Talk Show on 29th Nov at 6pm EST. MyelomaSurvival.com editor, Gary Petersen will be in conversation with myeloma expert, Dr. James Berenson from IMBCR on the topic: Myeloma Treatment Without Transplant. They will be joined by a panel including, Pat Killingsworth, Jack Aiello, Matt Goldman.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (25 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (24 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (18 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (7 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (7 chatters)
- i am free will (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- Lou and Yana Pisano (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (5 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (2 chatters)
- The Approach with the 3Kings (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (2 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (2 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (2 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- Scottscope (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)