SORT BY Relevancy
Karen Cressman - Spiritual Interpreter, Self Empowerment Coach, Author & Speaker - who brings forth wisdom from other realms, along with Marc Himmelstein from Healing 4 Inner Peace, talk with representatives and members of the Andromeda Council's Galactic Federation to learn the current status of events happening as the Council supports Earth and humanity in its ascension process. We continue to learn what is next for us now that we are moving forward in the 5th Dimension; what the Council is doing to assist us in creating sustainable practices in our governments, financial markets, healthcare systems, etc.; who the players are in the multiverses working for and against our ascension process, and … how YOU can help.
Learn more about Karen at http://www.KarenCressman.com,
Learn more about Marcus at: https://www.facebook.com/marcus.healingfourinnerpeace
Join us today on Women Lead Radio, as Cecile Bereal, your host of Serving Up Diversity, interviews Jackie Greenbaum, Client Relations Manager at Fisher & Phillips, LLP.
The Fisher & Phillips Women’s Initiative and Leadership Council Strives to Advance Women Within the Firm and in the Legal Community. Fisher & Phillips greatly values the importance of having women leaders throughout the firm, the legal profession, and in our communities. The firm has a long history of promoting women. In an effort to advance that commitment, the firm developed its Women’s Initiative and Leadership Council (WILC).
The WILC committee is comprised of partners, associates, and staff from their offices around the nation. WILC has been charged with several important missions. Jackie is a member of the WILC.
Jackie Greenbaum began her career with Fisher & Phillips as a Human Resources Paralegal in August 1995. In the years that followed, she grew and developed into the firm’s Client Relations Manager for California. She also began various projects targeted at advancing women in the legal community years before it was fashionable to do so.
Cecile Bereal is your host of Serving Up Diversity, a show designed to showcase the value of diversity and inclusion in the workplace and to examine best practices among stellar companies striving for a cohesive and diverse workforce.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal - Dorothy (21 chatters)
- New Way Power Hour (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Static (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (3 chatters)
- GEORGIA JONHSON (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Unity America (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- SHRAonair (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- LibertyRules (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (0 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (0 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (0 chatters)
- Way It Is (0 chatters)