SORT BY Relevancy
Zeeshan Zaidi – Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Keyboards, Songwriter, Co-Producer Uri Djemal – Guitar, Keyboards, Co-Producer Ben Zwerin – Bass Paul Amorese – Drums
The Commuters might hail from New York, but their kinetic, personally revealing anthems capture an alt-rock essence that aspires toward worldwide appeal. Their debut album Rescue was released in mid-2012. The video for the first single “As I Make My Way” was added to mtvU’s rotation and received extensive airplay at college radio stations throughout the US.
in Indie Music
The Commuters might hail from New York, but their kinetic, personally revealing anthems capture an alt-rock essence that aspires toward worldwide appeal. Their commercial debut (As I Make My Way – EP) was released at the end of August, and is comprised of 4 songs — “As I Make My Way,” “Bombs Away,” “Fallen From Grace,” and “You’ll Stay Right Here” — all from their upcoming album, Rescue, due out in early 2012. Their video for “As I Make My Way” was added to mtvU’s rotation in early October and they have received extensive airplay at college radio stations throughout the US.
The Star Chamber show brings you a very unique and fun episode this Wednesday night at 9pm EST!
We have the return of the amazing Jorie of Jorie Loves a story. We will also be featuring Rosy, founder of of Books on the Subway. The show is going to talk about Books on the Subway, as well as Books on the Underground London, two organizations that bring reading to New York City and London passengers!
About Rosy of Books on the Subway in her own words: I've been living in New York for around one year when I found out about Books On The Underground, thanks to Facebook. I saw an article about Hollie and BOTU when it hit me right there: I need to do this in NY. I think I thought about it for 5 minutes before I decided that I'm going to do it. I reached out to Hollie who was amazing and supportive; we did the NYC stickers together. Why did I decide to do it? I have a 40 minute commute to work everyday, and that's nothing compared to some other commuters who have even longer commutes. Looking at people in the early morning is the most depressing thing ever. It's like their eyes are lifeless. They stare into space as they cruise from stop to stop. Why not give these people something to look forward to when they get onto the train? Why not pass the time enriching their brain instead of bobbing their head along with the train movement. That's why I decided to expand BOTU to BOTS. And I haven't regretted my decision for one bit. What's BOTS? It's a public library on the go! Find a book, take it, read it and when you're done with it, put it back on the train for someone else to enjoy! All books are marked with the BOTS sticker and encourage people to tweet & follow the blog.
Tune in this Wednesday night!
Join Book Club Girl of the blog http://bookclubgirl.com as she welcomes Emily Gray Tedrowe to discuss her debut novel, COMMUTERS. At seventy-eight, Winnie Easton has finally found love again with Jerry Trevis, a wealthy Chicago businessman who has moved to the small, upstate town of Hartfield, New York, to begin his life anew. But their decision to buy one of the town's biggest houses ignites anger and skepticism—as children and grandchildren take drastic actions to secure their own futures and
According to a recent survey by AT&T, almost half of commuters reported texting while driving. Some of them could be your employees ... or even you! Join this week's guests, AT&T Missouri President John Sondag, and HR specialist Belinda Waggoner, as they discuss "It Can Wait," a new public awareness campaign designed to discourage distracted driving—and why it matters to your small business. Belinda will also discuss the steps business owners can take to prevent texting and driving disasters when employees are driving on the job.
Join the Positively Incorrect! Newsletter
Carmen Harra's On Line Hay House Seminar on Relationships Begins July 16th-Register Here & get a Free Book and 20 Min Consultation at No Additional Cost !
THURSDAY night @ 8 EST Scott Cluthe talks with author Peter David Shapiro about his new book, Ghosts on the Red Line. www.ghostsontheredline.com Peter David Shapiro was born in Montreal, Canada. After graduating from college, he carried a Hermes Baby typewriter to Europe to get started on his first novel. He arrived with his typewriter in Torremolinos, Spain, a coastal resort town, where he began in his tiny beachside hotel room to put words on paper. Not so easy to do, he discovered. Putting aside his dream of writing novels, he shipped his typewriter back home.
Later, however, after seeing the world as a management consultant at one of the premier consulting firms, he returned to the task. By then, he’d moved to the Boston area and become a frequent rider on Boston’s Red Line subway trains, where commuters see their Departed in his first novel GHOSTS ON THE RED LINE.
By then, also, he’d spent time in fascinating Hong Kong, where a story of intrigue and revenge unfolds as told in THE TRAIL OF MONEY. Both novels feature as a main protagonist Harry Forrest West, by amazing coincidence also a management consultant. Currently he’s working on his third novel, which has something to do with psychics, and practicing his flute.
Get the jump on the day with an early morning talk show from the Fightin' Cock Flyer news aggregator blog. Latest headline briefs from Free Speech Radio News Regional news briefs including; local March Against Monsanto time, places and contacts, Kansas statehouse news and commentary. Latest Radio Ecoshock programming on billionaires financing experiments with climate engineering. Full Free Speech Radio News segment. Music and more for drvetime commuters. Become a vital supporter of Radio F
1. According to Euro News, violent thunderstorms and torrential rains have caused chaos across southern Europe. In Italy, much of the Sicilian city of Ca-ta-nia was turned into a raging river with strong waters carrying away vehicles. The situation was worse in Greece where one woman died and dozens of commuters were trapped in their cars after a torrential downpour swamped the capital city of Athens.
2. According to Reuters, Iran has begun installing advanced centrifuges at its main uranium enrichment plant, a defiant step that worries Western powers ahead of a resumption of talks with Tehran this week.
3. According to The Christian Post, Sa-eed A-be-di-ni, the American pastor serving an 8-year prison sentence in Iran, is being pressured by his captors into converting back to Islam, but he says that that will never happen.
4. According to The Los Angeles Times, much of the western United States continues to struggle with unusually dry conditions, raising the prospect of another year of wildfires, stunted crops and un-navigable stretches of river in various parts of the country.
5. According to The Telegraph of Great Britain, the Eurozone is expected to stay in a recession for another year. The European Commission painted a gloomy picture of the eurozone's troubled economy, saying that unemployment is "unacceptably high" and that hiring is expected "to shrink further for some quarters".
Jesus Christ said in Mark 13:35-37: "Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch."
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com
Homemade beauty products and remedies. Hair Low Immunity Home-Remedies-For-You.com Talking to a longtime friend. Memories of good times and family stories. Music: Loomis and theLust - ADD Endway - I Would Give Everything Evanescence - Everybodys Fool Haikaa - The Right The Commuters - You'll Stay Right Here The Commuters - Fallen from Grace Haikaa - Call Me By My Name The original BTR mental health hotline: * Call in to talk, ask questions or if you just need to tal
It's hot! Rearranging your life. News is stressful. Heat tips. Sleeve invention. The nation is ill. I am starting to see the big picture. Stay cool. Flylady - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/flylady Music provided by Areil Publicity & various Independent Artists Haikaa - The Right Imagine Dragons - Radioactive Imagine Dragons - Demons College Humor - Some Study That I Used to Know The Commuters - You'll Stay Right Here Endway - Gimme Gimme Euphoria Audio - 3 Seconds C
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- The Portal (10 chatters)
- Conservative Report (9 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (3 chatters)
- NWP radio (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (2 chatters)
- Living Astrology (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Jim Ventura (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- DTRT Wrestling And MMA Online (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Dawatul Hikmah (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (0 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (0 chatters)