SORT BY Relevancy
Happy Valentine's Day!
This broadcast is dedicated to all of the lovers out there. We all want to be in healthy, faithful, committed relationships. Being in a committed relationship isn't just for the love birds. We gauge our relationships and their prominence in our lives by the level of commitment we have towards it or how we perceive others have towards it.
During this broadcast we will take a look at commitment and faith. Join us as we strive to answer the question, “What does faith have to do with it?” Faith is a fruit of the spirit. Our foundation for this broadcast is, “Faith without works is dead.” (James 2:17,26)
Building Good Relationships
She:kon and Thanks for joining Native Trailblazers!
This Friday: Tonight we will hear Vincent Schilling's interview with Senator Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D) as she talks about her legislation to improve the lives of Native children. We will also discuss highlights of the NCAI's State of Indian Nation's Adress that was delivered by President Cladoosby on January 22nd in Washington DC. We'll also discuss some responses on the issues such as housing, native youth suicide and what we all can do to improve the world of Indian Country.
SHOW HOSTS: Vincent Schilling (Producer, Speaker, Journalist, Author, VP Schilling Media) www.Twitter.com/VinceSchilling and Delores Schilling (CEO, Schilling Media, Inc.) www.Twitter.com/DelSchilling
Listen in Every Friday at 7pm EST or anytime after in archives! Join hosts Vincent and Delores Schilling live in our chat room Here's How
Visit our website www.NativeTrailblazers.com Sign Up for our Mailing List Here - http://eepurl.com/O7fa1 iTunes Podcast - http://goo.gl/GkEOJ3
What is real, and what is a mirage? Can something be a cost effective strategic option, or a fool's errand?
As outlined by our guests U.S. Naval War College Associate Professors James R. Holmes and Toshi Yoshihara in their latest work in the periodical Asian Security: An Ocean Too Far: Offshore Balancing in the Indian Ocean; the United States is beset by war weariness after over a decade of war and a half century plus of global commitments.
It is seductive to think of retiring from continental Eurasia, but if history calls us back - returning in times of systemic conflict would be problematic – even in the relatively accessible rimlands of Western Europe and East Asia.
In a part of the world with the planet's largest democracy - offshore balancing is close to impossible in the Indian Ocean.
As it turns out, offshore balancing in the Indian Ocean may be no balancing at all.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (35 chatters)
- John Baptist (24 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (16 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (5 chatters)
- nXphase Records (4 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (4 chatters)
- The Portal (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Local Live Music (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (2 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (2 chatters)
- The Word of God Above All (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- reactionariez (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mind Body Spirit U (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Inspectah Ant (0 chatters)