SORT BY Relevancy
In this weeks Dump and Chase Podcast Shane (@DumpAndChase80), Andy (@Tazman19) and Rich were joined by Eric Bordin of Islanders Insight for the first part of the show. The guys talked about the 3 game win streak including the 3-0 shutout over the Rangers and the 3-2 OT win over the Devils. They also talked… Read More »
In this episode Shane, Mike and Rich tackle the four game win streak as well as the impressive of play of Kulemin, Leddy, the “Kid Line” and the team as a whole. Of course they talk about Halak’s first two shutouts as an Islander and they look ahead to this weekend’s games against the Panthers… Read More »
in Self Help
Join "In the Stream" producer and host Jessica Dylan Winter as she welcomes Daleon Chase to the show.
Daleon Chase is an accomplished meditator who sought out the knowledge and tools to overcome adversity in his life. He arrived at meditation and mindfulness as a practical and powerful path to personal freedom when he discovered meditation "is not this superhuman thing that everyone thinks it is." He has practiced daily meditation and mindfulness for the past several years. He is also a creative foodist and a sculptor.
Listen to Daleon talk about how meditation changed his life and how it can help you to create successful patterns in your life -- improving everything from your stress levels to your immune system and creative processes.
Dive into the stream to hear what the Daleon has to say!
Daleon will lead a guided meditation during the second half of the show.
The Islanders hit a little bump in the road as they closed out their Western Canada road trip, losing in Edmonton and Vancouver. Shane, Andy and Rich discuss what needs to change, the effect of head coach Jack Capuano and select their three stars of the week.
Chase scenes have played a big part in many Hollywood films over the years. Some of the early known chase scenes occurred in westerns and classic gangster films. There's something thrilling and exciting about seeing stagecoaches swiftly advancing in an effort to out race hostile native or bandits trying to raid them of their passenger's wears or money, or bank robbers fleeing a crime only to be pursued by the police. What ever the movie needs to help bring a sense of adventure or urgency in an effort to entertain their audience. So for this episode of A Reel Point Of View, we'll be discussing the Art of The Chase!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (22 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Success Freaks (9 chatters)
- PsychicexpertBrendaBradshaw (7 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (6 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (4 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (3 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (2 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (2 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (2 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- New Twist Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophet TB Joshua Teachings (1 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)