SORT BY Relevancy
Liz and Alyssa interview Laura Goodrich and delve into the underlining forces that get in the way of creating change in the workplace. Based on the content of her award-winning video and book, Seeing Red Cars, Laura...
•Shows you how fear based thinking is getting in the way of change
•Teaches you how to rewire your brain toward positive outcomes
•Enables you to create thoughts, actions, and behaviors that align with future goals
•Provides the necessary tools you’ll need to act on your strategic priorities
With nearly 20 years of working with organizations leading change, Laura has learned that without the right mindset you will never be able to gain the needed momentum to create and sustain change. Through her speaking, Laura delivers the tools for creating a mindset for change and innovation.
Sheronde Glover, Founder of Car-Buy-Her is joined with Jana Scarlett of Ready Now Auto Body & Collision to talk about hot topics for women as it relates to cars. Women often don't feel comfortable working at dealerships. Women are often intimidated buying cars. Listen as Sheronde and Jana discuss these hot topics.
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Katie Obrecht, author of The Blooming, shares the mission of her book. Spotlight on Moms features Caroline Murphy of SmartyPantsMama.com. Micah Muzio, from Kelly Blue Book’s KBB.com shares the best family cars for 2015. Natalie Diaz, author of What To Do When You’re Having Two, shares why parenting twins is different than a single child. Ingrid Bencosme, author of Teeth Fairies: A Baby Teeth Tradition, shares information about baby teeth loss.
Kashmir Hill of Fusion.net reports that Hertz is installing cameras integrated with the navigation systems in select vehicles in their fleet.
While a spokesperson for the company reports that the cameras are not currently activated, many customers are concerned.
Source article: http://fusion.net/story/61741/hertz-cameras-in-rental-cars/
Thumbnail photo credit: EFF-Graphics - http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Surveillance-camera.png
in Pop Culture
I think we've been jipped man. Here it is 2015 and we still don't have a HOLODECK!!! How long do we have to wait for warp drive and damn it where is my flying car??? Can I at least get jackets that jet dry?? All of the futuristic goodies that the movies have been promising that we would have in the 21st Century and we can't even get a unified silver jumpsuit!! We will be discussing all to this on the show tonight. Plus if we did have a holodeck - would you be able to leave it?? I WOULDN'T!! Why would I?? So many things to ponder such as time travel and aliens!! Do you think that the government already has discovered and created all of this stuff but are just not telling us? Hmmmm.....?
'The BEST is YET to Come' ~ Powered by The Career Engineer (TCE) - www.tcenow.com
Topic of the Month: EnviroBro's Top Picks Green & Sexy Cars for 2015
Leonard Robinson aka EnviroBro, guru of the 'Green' industry, is our every 3rd Wednesday guest to educate us on different aspects of the 'Green' inititative in our everyday life, business and career.
STOP Living, Breathing and working BENEATH your Purpose! Join TCE's Career Talk Radio along with special guests as we share employment, economy tips, e-business tips and solutions to help you make Monday Mornings...BETTER! Create the life of your dreams.
Programming: SweetBerry Designs
Powered by TCE Career & Biz Network
Justin plays an audio clip from President Obama from 2011. Obama promises to have 1 million electric cars on the road by 2015. The problem is he is 826,000 electric cars away from that goal. Justin also give many reasons why electric cars suck and are not the future!
Technology in today's world is much, much different than it was just 20 years ago. Having a portable phone was a luxury for the well-to-do and for innovative businesses. Using a computer meant having to sit at a desk, either at home or an office, while connecting to something called the World-Wide-Web. Today, technology is part and parcel of almost every aspect of our lives and that includes our automobiles.
New cars, with all their new-fangled gadgets and gizmos, were 'unveiled' and introduced at select Auto Shows such as Detroit, Chicago, New York, and Los Angeles. That was how journalists and the public 'saw' what was to come in the near future and what new technology could be found on the new wave of automotive products. But this approach is changing, and changing fast. The Consumer Electronics Show, called CES, is quickly embracing the automobile to be as much a part of the show as the home, the office, and other areas of our lives. There were several 'Concept' cars introduced, which are usually reserved for the major auto shows.
Join us today for a great conversation with Atlanta's own, King of the Car, Bret Noles. Bret was recenlty voted the best old school car owner of Georgia. Tune in and hear some of his secrets to make your car outstanding.
Hosts Phil Bowermaster and Stephen Gordon discuss a grab-bag of exciting future-related developments including:
How the Tesla Model S got an acceleration boost from a software upgrade over the Internet.
How Iron Man is helping deliver on the promise of bionic limb replacement.
How a new kind of 3D printer promises to enable customized chemistry.
How the new age of self-driving vehicles is going to be phased in over time.
PLUS: how the President of the United States admitted that aliens tell him what to do and say.
Need a dose of positive futury goodness? Join us.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (17 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- We Built That Network (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (6 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (5 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- thesensualmovement (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (3 chatters)
- TIS Network (3 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (3 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (2 chatters)
- DPRPresents (2 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB Talk (1 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Chenese Lewis Show (1 chatters)
- SSRN (0 chatters)