SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Cathy Reimers, Ph.D., psychologist in New Jersey, and co-host Jennifer Russello, parent in New Jersey, continue the tough discussion on predators looking to exploit and sexually abuse our children, specifically predators in the child’s own family committing “incest”. On our last show, we talked about the recent horrendous reports of children being abused and exploited by those in authority; teachers, coaches, priests, Scout leaders, even police officers. Today we are going to talk about how more than half of all children who are sexually abused are abused by a parent or other relative. Incest, or “familial abuse” is occurring at an increasingly shocking rate more than most people could imagine. Families have become experts at keeping such secrets. Join us to discuss how to recognize the signs of incest, how to protect our children, and how to help those who have been abused come forward. A predator may be living in your home and it’s time that you know.
Have Tea with Me, Every Thursday night at 6:30 pm on a journey to becoming our AUTHENTIC Self.
Joining me for tea is Villa Powell - Rev. Author & Speaker
Call in to speak with us (347) 324-5185
Her Book: Thirty Day Journey toward Transformation
The song states “what a difference a day makes.” If one day makes a difference, what a difference thirty days make! You may have heard it takes twenty-one days to establish a new habit; well, thirty days cements the habit. Invest thirty days in filling you heart, mind, and soul with the inspirational messages within this book. Let this book be a resource in cementing your intentions and actions for creating the life you desire. Each day, we have the choice to live our best life. As you travel along your personal journey, bring these inspirational messages along with you. Enhance your life with these simple yet powerful messages: gratitude, hugs, and laughter. As you make your way on your journey, you will notice your best life manifesting long before day thirty!
Our Mission Statement: To Empower each other, to accept our self in a world, that is constantly trying to make us something we are not
I Am A Success Stroy, is a Powerful Network where you will learn to embrace your success, discover key techniques to releasing stress, learn proper nutrition, and discover proven methods to self-healing for Mind, Body and Spirit.
The West-Memphis native has been singing gospel music since the age of five.
"Actually my mom and dad, they heard me singing around the house and were like, it's something that God has given her," Carr said of her vocal savvy.
From home, Carr would go on to use her God-given talent in her local church, and then around the country.
Without any formal training, her father Allen Carr said he knew early on his daughter's gift was something special.
"One day her and her brothers and sisters were singing and she stopped them and said, ' All are singing out of key,'" he said.
He went on to say, "It just caught us off guard and it was so amazing to see a five-year-old (say) hey, we're out of key, let's get this thing right."
Not only has Jekalyn Carr met gospel music greats, she has sung with them, including the artist she most admires.
"It has to be Kim Burrell," she said. "She's my favorite."
In addition to her music, Jekalyn Carr is also a motivational speaker. She receives so many requests for appearances, her parents decided it was best to home school her to accommodate her rigorous schedule.
"My parents, they have invested a lot into me and into my ministry and you think, wow, it's just amazing to have the parents that I have."
She has already released one CD, "Promise", and is hard at work on her next project.
Jekalyn Carr said singing is her passion, and it is what she plans to do for a long time to come.
"I remember telling my dad that singing was my passion. This is what I always wanted to do, and I also want to be a fashion designer and act," she admitted while laughing.
Join us tonight. D
Let's welcome Jekayln Carr to the NiACOM Platform!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (453 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (49 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- Straitway (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- The Portal (16 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (9 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Rifleman (2 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Speed 77 Radio (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- angel coaches (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- A Sistas Circle Empowerment Hour (0 chatters)
- Move to Amend (0 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (0 chatters)