SORT BY Relevancy
In this segment we take a look back and reminisce. 2014 was a great year for Brunch In The Basement With JaVonne. We started in February under Get Lifted Radio hosted by Magi Love and by July went on to create WJBR. We have had wonderful classic celebrities such as Evelyn "Champagne" King, Peabo Bryson, and Melba Moore to name a few. We've added a gospel program, "Sunday Evening Shout!" as well as "The G-Spot With Meka Rae" on Monday nights. We've had all types of artists, religious figures, sports figure, musicians both acclaimed and indie artists. Join Nathan James and Meka Rae for a look back through 2014 as we take a look back through 2014 on Brunch In The Basement With JaVonne.
Peabo Bryson is among the world’s most dynamic and gifted vocal talents. Over the course of a career spanning from the mid-`60s but truly igniting in the `70s, the 2x Grammy® winner has amassed a fan base, critical acclaim, gold albums and an avalanche of awards by being one of the truly best friends a good song ever had...many of which he composed himself. From ballads that gracefully continued the legacy of sweet soul music such as “Feel the Fire” and “I’m So Into You” to chart-topping pop hits such as “If Ever You’re in My Arms Again” and “Can You Stop The Rain,” and a plethora of duet collaborations with artists ranging from singers Celine Dion (“Beauty & The Beast”), Regina Belle (“A Whole New World”) both songs of which also won Oscars®; to Melissa Manchester (“Lovers After All”), instrumentalists Kenny G (“By The Time This Night is Over”) and Jim Brickman (“My Heart Belongs To You”), Peabo Bryson has proven himself as the consummate vocal professional. On one of his most recent releases, "Missing You" you can feel the power and passion of a true artist a balladeer and sexy, sexy, sexy. We are so proud and honored to have Mr. Peabo Bryson join us on this segment of Brunch In The Basement With JaVonne
Todys main topic on THE BRUNCH " Making Necessary changes in your life " Sometimes we know the things we need to work on or change but we instead keep them around , make a promise to yourself that you will start to live your life to the fullest and starting today if your unhappy you will make those changes today to become HAPPY. Only you can make these changes .
Mini Topic Guardian Angels and their help.....
ALSO WEEKLY NEWS TOPICS AND MORE...
Today on the brunch we will discuss Reincarnation
Reincarnation is the religious or philosophical concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, begins a new life in a new body. This doctrine is a central tenet of the Indian religions.....
BONUS TOPIC : MEDITATION
Also today on the brunch Hot Topics and weekly news conversation
Shelly sterling , Maxim top 100, mark cuban , and more hot topics
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (40 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (12 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Dino Dean (8 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (6 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (5 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (3 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (3 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (3 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (3 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- power of truth (1 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (0 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (0 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (0 chatters)