SORT BY Relevancy
Real Life w/Real Talk invites you to join us for Season 4! With hosts D. Smith, Yarima Karama and Real Talk Tiff, get ready to go deeper than we've EVER gone before! Brace yourselves for Real Conversations with Real People! RLwRT is ALWAYS Real Talk!!!
Join us in a candid discussion about the Black family Father with special guest, Auther David Perdue!
Peace and Blessings...
We’re baaaaaack! Back from a brief summer hiatus, The Breakbeat is returning to the air on Tuesday, September 30th @ 7pm/8pm (CST/ET)! Join Noa (Athena) and MC Brooks, and our guest Vett Jones as we discuss our lingering 80s/90s nostalgia, Black Nerd Culture, and black and Latino video-game and fantasy/scifi escapism.
(Bleeks, Blerds and Video Game Nerds)
On our show today we discuss Selfishness in Marriage with Chris and Carmen Garner. We all marry thinking that the “honeymoon” will never end; that the euphoric feelings of love will always be there, but the Apostle Paul wrote to the Corinthians that those who marry will have trouble (1Cor. 7:28). Yes, there will be trouble from the outside; illness, financial problems, problems with children, but often the problems couples experience come from one or both spouses’ selfishness. James 4:1 points this out; “What causes fights and quarrels among you? Don’t they come from your desires that battle within you?” Each spouse’s own selfishness tends to be the biggest problem in marriage.
Guest Speaker Information:
Fortified Marriages Ministry
This week we review yet another origin story about Vlad Dracul, historical figure that became the inspiration for Bram Stoker's father of all vampires... Well all vampires except the sparkly ones in YA novels. Will this story breath new life into the legend, or drive the proverbial stake a little deeper in a done to death monster? Tune in to find out.
Tune in for this special Halloween episode of Black Geek Movie Talk as we review some of the best & worst scary movies of 2014!
What part of the Game is this??
L'oreal Purchases Carols Daughter Beauty brand
Do they miss an opportunity when they sell out to white companies, Do we as a people lose something, So they control the beauty products, the media and images of you, can anything good come of this??
Is there ANY Responsibility on the part of our business owners to ensure their businesses stay black or is the Dollar all that matters?
You tell me
Se we'll riff about "what hip hop is".
Then we'll dig into some black gender politics.
And of course the ongoing debate of whether those pesky negros in all their uppity arrogance are even people at all.
To add on, it wouldn't be the Wine Cellar without our uplifting good news and comment.
Tonight at 8pm 'The Rundown with Renee', on Yo Momma Black Radio, will tackle the legalizing of weed, & what it means to the Black community. Is this a financial opportunity? Is this another way to subdue/control Black folks?? We will examine all sides of the issue! Listen/Comment/Question @ (929)477-3763 or click the link!
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (146 chatters)
- Ms Blue (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (29 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (29 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (11 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- OPWR (7 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (7 chatters)
- Dr Auset (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (2 chatters)
- Big C Radio (2 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- Wolf Bytes (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (0 chatters)