SORT BY Relevancy
Join Charmaine and Royal Flyness to discuss The Art of Speed Mackin and What's a Bad Bitch? Dating Guru, Royal Flyness gives some insight on how to mack at a fast pace, tips to macking properly and what macking is. He will also share with us a true definition of a bad bitch and should you want to be one.
In the beginning art fairs were created and artists and art buyers flocked to attend. You were one of them. Your mother and your friends thought your work was wonderful and maybe they were right, so off you went to the marketplace. How did it go? Was it a triumph or a humbling experience?
A panel of beginner and experienced artists from various media discuss their "first time." What you will learn:
how they prepared
where they were, big or small fairs
how it impacted their lives
their biggest disappointments and their biggest surprises
learning from their own mistakes vs learning from other's mistakes
what they wish they had known then and how they used that information
the good, the bad and the really ugly
how to do three shows in three days and other extreme adventures
their #1 tip for a first time show
Art 4 All People has a conversation with with Edie Hartshorne, a pioneer in the arts and healing field. Edie is one the featured artists in Art 4 All People's latest group exhibtion MUSE: The Art of Transformation and Healing. Which is three month exhibtion at Commonweal in Bolinas. MUSE is an enchanting offering of the art of healing, that inspires all to dance in the realms of art as form of empowerment and knowing. The intention for this Arts and Healing Exhibition is to harness the power of art, to create a deeper engagement and to shift the world’s attention towards empowerment, transformation and healing through Arts. The ultimate goal of the MUSE exhibit is to inspire, activate, educate and integrate Arts and Healing into our daily lives and systems. We inspire you to become an active participant and to ignite your genius in the art of life
In this radio show we will explore the power of art and healing through the MUSE and all its layers.
Join host Ashley Davene with a special Birthday episode of Art of Love Radio. Ashley will be sharing a few passages from the book, and sharing her story to becoming an Author.
Drop into a conversation of the heArt Xo
This episode of the Literary New England Radio Show features the authors of two debuts novels and two historical ones. Join us for great conversations and giveaways with:
Beatriz Williams on The Secret Life of Violet Grant
Jeanne Mackin on The Beautiful American
Ron Irwin on Flat Water Tuesday
CJ Hauser on The From-Aways
Listeners will have the chance to win each of these terrific books! Don't miss it!
Where Are All The Good Books, And My Support? Deidra Hughey and a panel of authors discuss the current state of black literature and the business of books. Our guests Marilyn "Slyce" Brown, Bambi F. Moore, Wesley "Godfather" Wesley, Divne Ortiz, Nah' Sun, H.D. Campbell, LaRedeaux, Hannah Spivey, and Bossay answer the persistent questions: are authors appreciated for their work and why is it so hard to gain fan support?
Corporations may not be people, but it is only wise for them to be good neighbors. Host Bart Jackson invites nationally noted sales consultant Marc Willson on as featured guest to discuss the steps and benefits of being a good company neighbor within your community. Reaching out and making your firm and its services known profits quite literally not only the retail store, but the small and large B2B enterprises. Your community offers the ultimate networking opportunity and holds up your company name in the best possible light. Want to get government off your back and on your side? Tune in and learn how to be a good neighbor.
Join artist and marketing expert Leslie Saeta as she highlights way to sell your art. Leslie is joined by July co-host Margaret Sheldon. Today’s show is focused on how you can get over a “creative funk!”. We will share twenty tips to help you get inspired and creating your best art ever! You will be amazed at how easy it is!
Welcome back from Spring Break! Fresh from the heat of summer Ashley will host this weeks episode solo! The topic is "Pleasure Part 2" an add on to the popular episode from last season Ashley explores the importance of pleasure as a part of everyday life, and enjoying the heat and the pleasure of this sunny season! Experiencing life through your senses, enjoying, while staying true to yourself.
Host Ashley Davene, Author of the book "Art of Love" available on Amazon.com, Ranked amongst the top journalists in the country for her healthy living column via Examiner.com, Spiritual& Relationship Counselor, Media Personality, Recording Artist & lover of life.
Drop into a conversation of the heART. We'll be chatting! Xo
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (82 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- The Portal (11 chatters)
- SHRAonair (10 chatters)
- New Way Power Hour (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- iHookradio (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- 63289 (4 chatters)
- Cubanarama (4 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (4 chatters)
- Help4HD (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE (1 chatters)
- The Conversation Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (0 chatters)