SORT BY Relevancy
In our third show, we will be discussing one of Wakefield's newer businesses, The Dollar Tree, as well as the downtown area of Wakefield. We will also be sharing our opinions on the WWE Network and Vince McMahon, owner of the WWE (yes we are talking wrestling!). Hope you enjoy!
Adam and Anthony's second show. Today we will have our introductions and discuss low voter turn out, having a mayor in Wakefield, some sports thoughts and more! We hope you enjoy the show.
On this show, we will be talking about one of Wakefield's newer businesses, the Dollar Tree, and the downtown area. We will also talk about the success of the WWE Network and Vince McMahon, that's right some wrestling chatter today. Hope you enjoy the show, as always!
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, Big Blend's mother-daughter travel team, as they explore Yerington, Nevada, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407+ National Park units. The county seat of Lyon County, Yerington is in northwestern Nevada, near the Pony Express National Historic Trail and California National Historic Trail. This show airs live from Yerington Inn.
On This Episode:
- Esther Markle – Yerington Inn
- Mike Hagen – Lyon County Museum
- Kristin Sanderson – Fort Churchill State Historic Park and Buckland Station
- Jay Dini – Dini’s Lucky Club Restaurant & Casino
- Roy Enochson – Yerington Theatre for the Arts
- Mary Kropelnicki – Pastry Chef and owner of The Bakery Gallery
- Larry Butler – Geocaching Expert
Preacher man's Tour of Honor/IBR Q & A
On Thursday 7 May 2015 @ 9:30 p.m. I will host a Q & A about this upcoming ride on 15 May 2015
Get some sleep
Drink plenty of water
Documentation for TOH/IBR
Finishing the run
Enjoy the ride!
From the Iron Butt page on TOH site
"The Tour of Honor is a proud supporter of the IBA and the ToH lends itself well to achieving the goal of riding 1,000 miles in a day (aka SaddleSore 1000 or SS1K). Whether it's your first attempt or your 10th, this is a way to extend "riding with a purpose" to, well, "riding with two purposes."
Couple the Iron Butt ride with snapping photos at ToH sites and it may seem a bit daunting by the end of the day. But, like other extreme events in your life, you'll always remember your first SaddleSore 1000.
Good luck and RIDE SAFE!"
This morning we’ll be chatting with guests Heath Gregory, Theresa Plakos, Scott Barger and Allison Miller and they are a big part of the team effort involved in putting on the third annual Tour de Pier.
Co-Founder of the Tour de Pier, Heath Gregory has been a long-time cycling enthusiast who has combined his love of the sport with his passion of finding a cure for cancer. Starting in 2011 – in a little over two years – his family lost four members to cancer.
Theresa Plakos has been the Public Relations-Outreach Manager at Cancer Support Community-Redondo Beach for nearly 4 years. Her primary responsibilities consist of working with the local media as well as the medical and non-medical communities throughout the South Bay and surrounding areas..
Allison Miller began volunteering for the Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research almost 18 years ago after she lost her dad to a four-month battle with pancreatic cancer. She began her career working with a local oncologist, Dr. Lee Rosen, where her responsibilities included coordinating and scheduling patient intake.
Scott Barger is the Co-Founder and VP of Business Development for Zwift, a fitness-entertainment, multiplayer videogame developer. Scott is an entrepreneurial executive with a track record of successfully establishing and growing innovative technology businesses in Japan, Asia Pacific and the UK. He has lived in UK for the last five years and has also resided in Japan for nearly 15 years.
To Find Out More about the Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce visit
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To find out more about your host, Joe Terry visit
On Facebook at ...
Or our Website at ...
I'm Ashley Powell aka AP. I'm 22 years old. I'm from New York but I live in Fairhope AL with my mom and dad. I'm the baby out of 5 kids. I have 5 nieces and nephews. The reason why I wanted to be in the music industry is because of my grandfather and my bestfriend. Music is just a part of my life and my soul... I say I can't live without it. Music takes me to another place... it helps me escape. When I'm writing my lyrics, I'm not just writing words, I'm leaving a part of myself in each song. Most of the rappers and artists that are putting songs out are lacking heart, soul, and emotions. My music is different. I'm putting everything I have in the songs to make sure everybody can feel where I am coming from. My music also tells the story of my life and my emotions.
Hello Everyone! My name is Michelle Cornwell Jordan and Jamie White my co-host is also joining me! Tonight we are very happy to host Author Harold J. Fischel as part of his Premier Author Virtual Tour!
Harold J. Fischel, a graduate of Washington & Lee University and the NYU School of Law, has lived and worked on four different continents. His family fled the Netherlands shortly after the Nazi invasion, moving to Curacao and Aruba before settling in the United States in 1952.
After law school, Fischel served the US Army in Germany, later retiring as a captain. Since then, he again lived in the Netherlands, before returning to the United States to work for the US subsidiary of a Chinese company.
Fischel is now retired and living in Michigan with his wife, Jan, and their beloved Labrador retriever. He has two daughters, five wonderful grandchildren, and two great sons-in-law. Since retiring, he has published two novels and is working on a third.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith, Big Blend's mother-daughter travel team, as they explore Pinnacles National Park and San Benito County in California as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 407+ National Park units. This show airs live from Ridgemark Golf & Country Club in Hollister.
On This Episode:
- Pinnacles National Park: Karen Beppler-Dorn – Superintendent; Paul Johnson – Biologist; Alacia Welch – California Condor Recovery
- Jayme Nunn - Pietra Santa Winery
- Ridgemark Golf & Country Club: Bruce Lewis – PGA Director of Golf and Lodging; Chris Yoder – Tennis Director
- Greg and Tricia Harvey - Joshua Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Juli Viera – CEO & President of San Benito County Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau
- Bolado Park Event Center – Donnette Silva-Carter – CEO & Fair Manager
- Charisse Tyson – Johnny’s Bar & Grill
Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (52 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (38 chatters)
- Straitway (33 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (15 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- NeoSoulSistasKC (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Avis Love Ambassador (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)