SORT BY Relevancy
Please join me as I discuss the ins and outs of 401k Investment Committees with Ary Rosenbaum. Ary is an ERISA Attorney and a frequent contributor to our show and to The 401k Study Group.
Ryan Mumy, CFP, AIF® joins me on the show today to discuss how he has grown his qualified plan business by using the team approach.
Ryan's Qualified Retirement Plan division works closely with plan sponsors & CPA Audit firms to ensure compliance with the new (and old) ERISA & Department of Labor requirements. In many cases they can lower the workload required at the company level, limit the liability a Responsible Plan Fiduciary can face, & reduce a plan's overall cost.
Join us to learn how he has done it!
Join me as I chat with Eddie Griffin, AIF about July Business Services and how Advisors should POP! to succes in the qualified plan space. Eddie is the NE Regional Consultant for July Business Services and a long time supporter of The 401k Study Group®. July Business Services is a national retirement plan services firm providing independent, high quality services and solutions to investment advisors, employers, and plan participants. Our strength derives from many years of hands-on experience and from our customer-first approach to helping our clients meet their goals. We believe that through the basics of honesty, loyalty, integrity, and the building-up of others, we will create long-term partnerships.
Join me on our live Study Group session, where I take your calls, answer your questions, and test your knowledge with my interactive pop quiz questions!
Join us today as I discuss the recent wave of ERISA litigation with Dr. Greg Kasten CEO of Unified Trust, NA. Dr. Kasten and I will discuss the reasons for and some particiluar outcomes of recent cases and their impact on the 401k industry. Today many vendors seem to market fiduciary services, yet in litigation their legal filings reveal how they disavow fiduciary status and place blame back on the plan sponsor. It’s important that advisors understand which services are broad and which services are narrow in scope, especially when viewed from court filings.
In the early 1980’s Dr. Gregory Kasten, Founder and CEO of Unified Trust, was a successful anesthesiologist. When it came time for his own financial planning he became dissatisfied with the investment advice he was getting so he began learning about investing and financial planning and, before long, he found himself helping his colleagues manage their portfolios.
Dr. Kasten's innovative ideas and analysis proved to be so successful that in 1985 he launched his own advisory business. Today Unified Trust Company, headquartered in Lexington, KY, helps investors manage over $3.6 billion in total assets.
Join me as I chat with Joe Reese, QPFC, AIF as we discuss the change from funds, fees and fiduciary discussions to retirement readiness.
Has the market tired of hearing about expenses and invetstments. What is the determining factor of a succesful and effective 401k plan?
Tune in and find out!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (58 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (33 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- MadisonstarMoon (9 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (7 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- daFUq Funnies Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Growl Radio (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Vindication (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Empress Chi (1 chatters)
- Crossfire (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- N Plain English (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)