SORT BY Relevancy
How much do you have for which to give thanks to God? Is this day a holiday or a "holy" day? History testifies to the faith posessed by the band of English settlers that landed on the shores of Cape Henry Virginia. They were thankful that God had preserved them in their journey from England across the Atlantic ocean to the shores of Virginia. Today we give thanks as well for God's preservation, care and mercy over us. Join us for live prayer today at 6:00 AM. Dial 714 459-3963.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Loved Ones! Join us this Sunday for our Thanksgiving Worship Service as Pastor Bill Lawson brings the Message, "Thanksgiving To Thanks Living." We will learn five ways that we can turn Thanksgiving into Thanks Living. Our Scripture focus will be in Psalm 107:22.
With all that is going on...from Ferguson, to ISIS, to our economy, to President Obama's Excuetive Orders on immigration! At some point we HAVE to give thanks during the turmoil and chaos! So we will discuss the current events but we will also focus on what we ARE and SHOULD BE thankful for! So join @gskirocks and @airwavesamerica tonight at 9pm Eastern for some GREAT TALK RADIO! Giving Thanks In A Time Of Turmoil!
Thanksgiving can be difficult time, like any other holiday but there is always, always, always something to be THANKFUL for. Some of us are thankful for the opportunity to start over and for making it out of a miserable situation. For others, you may feel lke you've lost everything and there's not much to be thankful for. I challenge that way of thinking, because all of us have so many things to be thankful for, while for others some of us need to put the THANKS back into Thanksgiving.
So this holiday season I challenge you to answer one question WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR? So this Saturday November 22, 2014 @ 7:30pm EST, call in and give us your comments and thoughts at (646) 929-0243. Join our chat room as well. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Join Gumbo Ya Ya host Debbie Workman
welcome Beau Coup authors Dina Redmon, Gracie Wilson, and Nicole Andrews Moore for Gumbo Ya Ya's Thanksgiving radio show. They'll be sharing what they are thankful for, talking about their latest releases as well as giving us a sneak peek of what's next in store for their fans and readers.
My Dad died a few days ago. He was 94 and had been ill for a long time, so it was not entirely unexpected.
It took awhile, but the grief has started to hit. As today is Thanksgiving, I want to talk about how much he meant to me, and how much I am grateful to him for being my Dad.
in Self Help
THIS WEEK: The Value of Giving THANKS
In the 11 years of learning how to manage this LIFE with a Brain Injury, I have come across countless people, like me w/Brain Injuries. Some of them have overcome countless 'hurdles', while others have remained defined by theirs. Not just those of us with Brain Injuries but those who have chosen to help us too.
But how does giving thanks or expressing gratitude so important to acquiring a more FUNctional LIFE?
Join us tonight as we share some insight from those willing to share (by calling in) of their 'hurdles' that they've overcome and/or may need your input to overcome what you already have. Together Everyone Achieves Miracles and truly defines the purpose and value of a TEAM. Afterall, "It takes a village to raise a child" and are we all not still like children, learning to THRIVE in this thing call LIFE?
Tune in this week to add another perspective to your daily repertoire. If there is something in particular you would like to hear Kevin discuss, join us on Fridays and share in the chat room with the "Marvelous Maggie" (Kevin's 24/7 Partner and Professional Care Assistant)
We are quickly approaching the close of 2014 and it has not come without obstacles. Many have had loses of loved ones, financial increase and decreases, illnesses, births & more. Through it all we need to give thanks that we are still standing and still in the land of freedom
Thanks for tuning into the
The Jesus Ministry, Inc.
509 Evergreen Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11221 USA Welcome
24/7 phone: 1-213-992-4339
with Apostle Lonnie Stocks
Psalm 95:1-3 (KJV)
1 O come, let us sing unto the LORD: let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.
2 Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
3 For the LORD is a great God, and a great King above all gods.
THE GIVING OF THANKS
This is Thankgsgiving Week, which means turkeys are on the chopping block by the millions. It also means that many Americans will be pretending that the early settlers to America were heroes, and not filthy cutthtoat gangsters who robbed, pillaged and killed to create a nation of their choosing.
For the Pilgrims, the Plymouth Rock landing represented hopes and dreams of freedom and life filled with prosperity.
For the Africans, the Plymouth Rock landing represented the crushing of hopes and dreams, with nightmares of bondage and death and a legacy of struggle.
In the celebration of the Thanksgiving Holiday, Africans across the world should be paid a debt of thanks at the very least by every race of people in existence.
Specifically, Europeans and their descendants owe us for being the currency and unpaid workforce for the creation of the new nation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (211 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (49 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (30 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (29 chatters)
- John Baptist (26 chatters)
- Channel Panel (20 chatters)
- The Portal (20 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (12 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (7 chatters)
- 63489 (6 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (5 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- alexas29 (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- In Defense of Freedom (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- Angel Amy (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Grudge Incorporated Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Soul Flower (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (0 chatters)