SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome, welcome, welcome everyone to The ChickS.H.Y.T. & Real Talk Radio Show, where these chicks'll Surely Have You Talkin...
Ladies, you've been dreaming about going out with this man ever since your first day there and he processed your entry paperwork! He was gorgeous and all the chicks in line had the same thought when they saw him..."Man, I'd sure love to know what he tastes like". He seems oblivious to all the attention, as though he's used to it and isn't phased in the least by panting females. But you are no panting female. Your eyes lock and he holds your gaze as he is reciting instructions for your registration that you don't even hear, because you are to busy focusing on how delicious his lips look. Your encounter was brief. You don't think you'll see one another again, because this is a huge campus. Class starts two days later and who should walk in to give a presentation but Mr. Delicious! As he's giving his presentation about the things us students could expect from his office, your eyes lock...and he stutters! It takes a moment for him to gain his composure, but his eyes never leave yours. The connection has been made! Ironically, you won't see this man for another nine weeks when it's time for you to leave. You've spent that time fantasizing about everything you'd do with those lips of his and everywhere that you'd use those lips of yours. Those fantasies have carried you for the whole time you've been here. The day you are scheduled to fly out, he's working the desk and you feel almost embarrassed by the dirty thoughts you've been having. As you leave, you notice that he has slipped a note in your folder with an offer to fly you back for some "personal" time and his phone number if you are interested.
What could POSSIBLY go wrong? The Divas can't WAIT to tell you. Tune in and join the conversation (347) 857-4326
Welcome back to another great topic headed by Oshay the great. Tonight We will be talking about if Men should pay for drinks WHEN encountering women on the first interaction. We will also talk about if men should pay for dates when going out with women all the time. This will be a great show and I I want to hear your opinion on the matter. I for one will be weighing in as usual. Co host Lindsey will be also weighing in and Joseph Moss.
PNN News Director Rick Spisak and special political commentator Brook Hines welcome two exceptional progressive candidates for office Dr Alina Valdez and Major Alex Freeman.
Dr. Alina Valdez for US Congress, Florida’s District 25 - Dr Valdez has worked as a doctor for the poor and disadvantaged. She wants to bring her progressive values to Congress.
Major Alex Freeman will join us to talk about his campaign for Sheriff of Palm Beach County,
Brook our senior political commentator will give us her take on Florida's latest progressive poitical news.
TUNE IN Sunday 7pm Eastern
We’ll be at it again, this Thursday at 10pm! It’s our adult conversation…”X After Dark”
The 1st Date vs The 90 Day Rule!
What are the Pro's and Con's of each? Does a man REALLY lose respect for you if you have sex with him on the 1st date? Does making the man wait for sex stack up respect points? Are women offended that men desire them sexually? Is regulating sex based on a time line a form of control? What are your thoughts?
I've been playing "Erotic Playoff's" the past couple days in a few groups! I will share those stories with you as well!!
If you have a topic you’d like to hear discussed here on “X After Dark” feel free to submit it to my inbox on FB or email me at email@example.com
For info on booking me to speak or on "Fox Finders Exclusive Matchmaking Service" be sure an visit my websites www.xaviafoxspeaks.wordpress.com or wwwzodiacmixerfoxfindersmatchmaking.wordpress.com
If you’d like to request a particular song be played as the opening or closing music, you can submit that as well to the contact information above.
On tonight's show I'll be joined by the youngest American to visit every country in the world. He's been called the Marco Polo of the 21st century, the always faisnating Lee Abbamonte. I'll also be joined by my good friend Eddie Pelle, who is known for his extensive sports related travel around Nrth America.
What is the truth about tithing? It has taken me a little time to decide on this episodes topic. When I went to service this morning the subject of tithing came up and it stayed with me. When this happens it normally means that I have been given the topic to explore. I have learned that I follow the idea when presented in a certain way because when I ignore or stay away from it, it show up again and again until I say yes. Some people will like what I have been given to share and others will be challenged to research further. Which one are you?
In this episode I will be discussing tithing from a different point of view. Join me. Call in and share your thoughts as I lead this discussion.
My new book "Manifesting The Life You Want, Prime Directives for Abundant Living" is available on https://www.createspace.com/5518530 and Amazon at http://amzn.to/1CKxOb9
What would your life be like if you identified and removed the self-sabotaging behaviors that hold you back? Receive a free 30minute "Breakthrough Strategy Session" to help you get clear on your life? Click Here for your Breakthrough Strategy Session.
Suggestions or questions please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
For classes and seminar dates go to http://meetup.commandingyourlife.com
http://commandingyourlife.com or visit http://silverfox.silvacourses.com
This week on 'Behind the Headlines', your hosts are joined once more by Amari Roos, Dutch editor for Sott.net sister site, nl.sott.net. Amari has also written English articles on Sott.net, focusing on blowback from anti-Russian sanctions. We’ll be asking her about her research into the real causes of the EU’s immigration crisis – not least, NATO’s wars.
We’ll also be looking at what happened in the ‘foiled’ terror attack in France, Thailand’s worst ever such attack, and some of the latest extreme weather events from around the world.
Tune in for all that and more this Sunday 23rd August 2015, from 2-4pm EST / 7-9pm GMT / 8-10pm CET
REGIE CABICO is a spoken word pioneer having won the Nuyorican Poets Café Grand Slam and later taking top prizes in 3 National Poetry Slams. He's received fellowships from the DC Commission for the Arts, The New York Foundation for the Arts & received a NY Innovative Theater Award for his work in Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind. He has served as faculty for Kudiman, Banff's Spoken Word Program. His latest solo play "Godiva Dates and One Night Stands received critical acclaim at the Capital Fringe Festival. He curates and hosts La Ti Do, a weekly cabaret series in NY and DC and performs and teaches spoken word writing and performance throughout North America and the UK
The Apostolic Church At New Orleans Sunday Morning services will start at 11:00 a.m. on August 30, 2015. We will be broadcasting live at 11:00 a.m. The speaker will be Bishop Kevin J. Boyd Sr. For more information on services time and dates, visit thecano.org. The Apostolic Church At New Orleans is located at 11700 Chef Menteur Hwy, New Orleans, LA 70129.
"You’ll Love This Church"
If you miss last Sunday Morning service August 23, 2015, click on the link to listen to it http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cano/2015/08/23/the-apostolic-church-at-new-orleans-82315-sunday-morning-worship-service
Svetlana Kim, Speaker, Author of "White Pearl and I: A Memoir of a Political Refugee," and Consultant. Please visit her website at www.svetlanakim.com.
Dr. Mark W. Muesse is W. J. Millard Professor of Religious Studies, Director of the Asian Studies Program, and Director of the Life: Then and Now Program at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee. He earned a B.A., summa cum laude, in English Literature from Baylor University and a Master of Theological Studies, a Master of Arts, and a Ph.D. in the Study of Religion from Harvard University. Before taking his position at Rhodes, Professor Muesse held positions at Harvard College, Harvard Divinity School, and the University of Southern Maine, where he served as Associate Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences. He is a recipient of the 2008 Clarence Day Award for Outstanding Teaching, Rhodes College's highest faculty honor. Known for his experiential teaching style, Professor Muesse was honored for his effective use of imaginative and creative pedagogy as well as his ability to motivate his students toward lifelong study. Professor Muesse has written many articles, papers, and reviews in world religions, spirituality, theology, and gender studies and has coedited a collection of essays titled Redeeming Men: Religion and Masculinities. He is currently compiling an anthology of prayers from around the world. Professor Muesse is a member of the American Academy of Religion and the Society for Indian Philosophy and Religion and has been Visiting Professor at the Tamilnadu Theological Seminary in Madurai, India. He has traveled extensively throughout Asia and has studied at Wat Mahadhatu, Bangkok, Thailand; the Himalayan Yogic Institute, Kathmandu, Nepal; the Subodhi Institute of Integral Education, Sri Lanka; and Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey.
1. Travel better for less. - Enjoy luxury travel at exclusive VIP member discounted prices that are not available to the general public. The average person can enjoy outstanding travel experiences that may have been thought to be out of reach.
2. Enjoy personal concierge service. - No need to spend hours trying to map out the details of your vacation. Let your personal concierge take care of your travel arrangements, excursions, dining experiences, entertainment, and more. All you have to do is show up and enjoy yourself.
3. Get the lowest prices or your money back guaranteed. - Booked a vacation on your travel membership site and found the same exact accommodations cheaper somewhere else?...Don't worry. The company will refund your money to match the lowest price.
4. Get travel incentives to share with friends, family, or members of your church, organization, or staff. - Each travel membership comes with 10 travel gifts valued at $250 each.
5. Recycle your dollars with loyalty rewards credits. - Every time you book travel through your membership, you earn rewards credits which can be used as money to spend on your travel membership site. Use the rewards credits you earned to pay for your next vacation, a Restaurant.com gift card, shopping at Macy's, or whatever else you'd like.
6. Share your travel benefits with someone you love. - Include a secondary applicant on your travel membership application so they can enjoy the same great benefits as you.
7. There are no limitations. - You are not locked in to one property or one type of travel; and there are no blackout dates. Get access to cruises, car rentals, hotels, flights, villas, resorts, condos, and more; all around the world.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (77 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- allah team (10 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (9 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (8 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (8 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (6 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- canadianglen (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- RIGHT WING RESISTANCE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Radio (1 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)