SORT BY Relevancy
Thad And His Dad's plan to leave this morning on a road trip down to Key West has been put on hold. Instead, the Boys are preparing for their first hurricane, as tropical storm Irene makes her way towards the Florida coast. With time on their hands and no were to go, they decided to flip on the microphones and crank out a show. Listen in to this mornings episode of Thad And His Dad to catch up with the guys over their morning cup of coffee.
Thad And His Dad have started the clock on themselves with their new 6 month countdown. Countdown to what? Well, that has yet to be determined. Listen in as they discuss the new 6 month plan, The Hangover 2, Facebook, and fishing.That's right... fishing! Looks like the Good Ol' Southern California Boys might be developing a little "red" on their necks from all this summer heat! Tune into SHOW #5 LIVE on blogtalkradio.com @ 8:30pm EST
Thad and His Dad have finally agreed to put their enormous egos aside to give the show one last shot before Thad skips town. Listen to tonights episode to hear what's been going on with the guys and why they've been in hiatus since March. Rumor has it they're planning a comeback, which is scheduled to launch on Father's Day.
The Old Man gets back tonight from another mission and is ready to do a show. It's been well over a week since Thad And His Dad last checked in, so they want to take tonight's episode to regroup...Catch up were they left off and set the stage for what's coming up. Plus Thad really wants to clear the air about this whole match.com thing...Tune in live tonight @ 9pm EST..
Tonights episode of Thad And His Dad is a celebration of sorts. The Boys have persevered through all the "ups" and "downs" over the past few months and finally made it to their 10th show. Tonight Jackson will be updating Thad on the status of match.com. Does the old man have a good one on the hook? Or will he through the kid to the sharks? They will also be discussing family vacations...reflecting on their best and worst memories of traveling together over the years. And if anyone in the Jacksonville are has a job for Thad....please call in. The Kid needs a job! Tune in Live tonight @6pm EDT.
Yep, My Dad and I are both still here off the last exit on the 10fwy East in Jacksonville, FL. Or, as we like to call it... The Ass End of The 10. In this episide of Thad And His Dad, I sit down in studio with my Dad over an early morning cup of Joe to discuss pipe dreams, life on The Ass End of The 10, and manscaping. You know, the normal things Father&Son talk about over a morning cup of coffee. However, if you know my Dad then you know nothing is ever the norm when he's around. Enjoy!!!
Starting a Radio Show is no walk in the park! Especially one that requires working together as Father&Son. For this reason, the Boys were forced into a three week hiatus to figure some shit out. They thought about running a "Best of Thad and His Dad" to fill the dead air...but this is hard to do with only two shows of material to pull from. So, what have they been doing for the past several weeks? I can assure you they haven't been down in the Florida Keys drinking "Boat Drinks" in the sun! Find out the RAW truth behind the three week hiatus in Show #3. It's sure to be the most insightful look yet into their relationship as Father and Son!
Grouch Marx once said, "Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough." Well, Jackson has finally lived long enough.The Old Man turns 65 today...officially crowning him a senior citizen. Tune into tonight where Thad And His Dad will be discussing birthdays, getting old, and what it's like to have a 40 year old kid and a 65 year old Dad. In studio guest will be Jackson's hospital roommate from two weeks ago tonight-- professional DJ, comic, MC and dance teacher Herman Nazworth...aka " the man behind the curtain". Listen in live @ 7pm EDT to hear what Jackson and Herman have to say about their night together at Baptist Memorial Hospital.
Thad And His Dad go to their first Arena Football game to support their local Jacksonville Sharks. Are they now fans of this fast paced gridiron game? Or was it another Jacksonville flop? Also, Jackson reveals Thad's match.com profile page for the first time... Did he sell the Kid out or paint a good picture? Oh yeah, one more little thing. The Old Man spent the night in the ER last night and is just now on his way home...Yet, he's insisting on still doing the show! Got to hand it to the Old Guy... Tune in to find out what the Doctors said, and whether or not the next episode will be called Just The Thad Show.
Thad's Dad throws a party at the house, guest staring Keith Sykes, causing them to reminisce about past parties they've had over the years. The boys also discuss the age old debate: What is the best age to have your first child?...From a father's perspective of course. They both know parties, but only one of them understands what it is to be a Dad.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (297 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (44 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (21 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (10 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (5 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- DerekLambert (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (3 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (2 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)