SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
Is texting while driving a problem or not. The dire facts are ... " It is a big problem".
In 2011, 3,331 people were killed in crashes do to texting distractions.
There are other distractions and we will discuss them on the show. Tune in and let us know what you think about this problem.
You can call into the show TOLL FREE 888-342-0973 or you can email into the show at TheHomeWorkShow@cox.net
Tell people about the show ... Thanks
Your Host, Roger Merrill
According to a recent survey by AT&T, almost half of commuters reported texting while driving. Some of them could be your employees ... or even you! Join this week's guests, AT&T Missouri President John Sondag, and HR specialist Belinda Waggoner, as they discuss "It Can Wait," a new public awareness campaign designed to discourage distracted driving—and why it matters to your small business. Belinda will also discuss the steps business owners can take to prevent texting and driving disasters when employees are driving on the job.
Defensive driving courses teach drivers of all ages how to drive safely to avoid accidents. One of the most predominate problems a defensive driving course tries to eliminate is distracted driving. Over the last few years, I am sure the majority of us would agree that cell phones have become one of the biggest distractions for all drivers. We all know of the potential and dangerous out come, yet we continue to use these unsafe driving habits.
Who would imagine your thumbs can kill YOU ? WHAT IS DISTRACTED DRIVING? Distracted driving is any activity that could divert a person's attention away from the primary task of driving. All distractions endanger driver, passenger, and bystander safety. These types of distractions include: Texting Using a cell phone or smartphone Eating and drinking Talking to passengers Grooming Reading, including maps Using a navigation system Watching a video Adjusting a radio, CD player, or MP3 player
As you ping breakrs are making your way back home, make sure to make it back Alive !
You all can do this by making sure that you are not texting while driving, and most importantly, make sure that your friends are not doig the same.
Take their phones and throw them in the trunk, f you have to remain safe !
Hope you all had a wonderful trip !
Army Wife Talk Radio is the leading internet talk radio show for Army wives, by Army wives. AWTR is hosted by the Army Wife Network Core Team - www.ArmyWifeNetwork.com. AWTR guests bring exciting, relevant topics and resources to the attention of our military families.
Main Guest: USAA – It Can Wait Pledge
Resource of the Week: GI Money
Despite all the benefits of new age technology, how do women really feel about the potential new man in her life texting, texting, texting? With more to do and less time to get it all done, is texting merely a faster and more efficient form of communication, or Is it as an easy and evasive replacement for courtship?
Has texting made the dating scene easier for men but less meaningful for women? Or is the woman who prefers verbal communication overlooking the benefits of using technology as an alternate way of learning each other?
Day 2 of our Texting Discussion: Texting has become a crutch of convenience for its ability to relay huge messages in abbreviated formats. Emotions, arrangements, instructions and responses have all been compressed into one or two words, acronyms, or lines. But has this convenient form of short messaging shortened our own abilities to think, remember, or even function normally if text messaging and technology were no longer options?
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (99 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (23 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (23 chatters)
- OCG (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Outcry Radio (7 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (5 chatters)
- facetalkshow (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Lady of the Circle in the Oaks (4 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (4 chatters)
- seerjane (4 chatters)
- Taboo Talks and EIB (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (4 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (3 chatters)
- Reader Tash (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- men empowered (2 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (2 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- Prayer International (1 chatters)
- TaylorPhillips (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Some Kind of Radio Show (1 chatters)
- SymplyMi (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)