SORT BY Relevancy
What is testostorone?
How is it metabolized?
What happens if it is too low in men?
When should it be prescribed?
Are there natural ways to increase testosterone?
Listen to the docs at AIMS clinic in Tempe, AZ to learn all about testosterone, how it is made and metabolized, what it does in men, what happens when it is low and how physicians can help men with Low T.
In episode 44 of Stark Naked Radio, Brad Davidson and Dr. Dayne Grove, N.M.D. of Stark, in Irvine, California (in the heart of Orange County) discuss testosterone markers, what's important, what most Doctors miss and do a deep-dive into the connection between stress and its impact on testosterone levels in men and women.
Brad Davidson is a world-renowned expert, speaker, and writer on the topic of exercise and nutrition for high-performance, high stressed people.
Dr. Dayne Grove is a Naturopathic Medical Doctor and Performance Medicine Specialist at the Stark clinic in Irvine, focusing on the underlying causes and solutions associated with optimizing performance among high performing individuals.
Dr. Marc Richman is a Board Certified Urologist and an Expert in Men's Sexual Health. He has over 10 years of experience and is the co-founder of Obsidian Men's Health located in Virginia. In today's episode he will discuss details of Testosterone Deficiency Syndrome, including what it is, the signs and symptoms, and the treatment. His website is www.obsidianmenshealth.com.
Disclaimer: The information presented is for educational purposes only and is not mean for diagnosis or treatment. Seek the advice of your healthcare provider before making any changes to your health.
For more about Dr. Diane A. Thompson, please go to www.drdianethompson.com.
A new study has confirmed that high levels of testosterone are associated with lower blood pressure, reduced risk of heart attacks, improved immune function, and smaller waistlines. But in a bizarre twist, the results of this study seem to show that the same men, who reap the benefits of high testosterone levels, may wind up killing themselves by smoking and drinking to excess or by indulging in other risky behaviors that can lead to personal injury.
The researchers, led by Dr. Alan Booth, a professor of sociology and human development at Penn State University, measured testosterone levels (using saliva samples) in more than 4,300 men between the ages of 32 and 44 years. They found that those men who had the highest levels of testosterone had a 45% lower risk of high blood pressure, a 72% lower risk of having a heart attack, and an 8% lower risk of having three or more colds a year. These men were also 45% less likely to rate their health as fair or poor.
On the other hand, the men with high testosterone levels were 25% more likely to report injuries, 32% more likely to drink alcohol heavily (5 or more drinks per day), and 151% more likely to smoke tobacco.
The health benefits of high testosterone suggested in this study confirm what has been seen in scores of other studies over the last 60 to 70 years, but the men’s high risk behavior remains a bit of a puzzle. Since the Penn State researchers measured testosterone levels but did not attempt to alter them, it is impossible to say, based on their results, whether the high testosterone levels caused the high risk behavior, or was merely a result of them.
On this episode of Tuesdays at 2 with Dr. Gail Jackson will talk about How Do I Know I Need Testosterone.
Gail Jackson is Board Certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology and is on staff at the Cedars-Sinai medical center. She has done extensive research in the area of bio-identical hormone balancing and holistic medicine. Her success in hormone balancing has allowed her to transition her practice and focus exclusively onkeeping 40 to 65 year old women phenomenally fabulous.
For a Complimentary Consultation Please CLICK HERE to Join Our Contact List.
Join Us For Our Next Fun Live Event By Clicking Here!!!
Office Contact Info:
Office Number: 310-451-2300
1333 Ocean Avenue. Santa Monica. Ca. 90401
Email Us at: email@example.com
As men pass their 40th birthday, most will notice physical and emotional changes; soft abdominal fat takes the place of hard muscle; and even regular physical exercise doesn’t produce the benefits it did in the past. WBHC Radio Network welcomes back Dr. Kyl Smith as we talk about Health Testosterone. Please join us as we discuss a topic that will affect all men.
Did you know that over 13 million men suffer from low testosterone and 90% remain untreated? According to the American Diabetes Association “low testosterone is a common condition that often goes undiagnosed because its symptoms are similar to other conditions”. Join Healthy Explosion Show as we delve into the connection between type-2 diabetes and low testosterone levels. Get answers to important questions, and learn about holistic approaches from diet, exercise and nutrition to move your health to the next level.Please note also the fact that type-2 diabetes sufferers are twice as likely to have low testosterone levels.
Scientists have shown that human skulls changed in ways that indicate a lowering of testosterone levels at around the same time that culture was blossoming. Tarot says the feminine is returning. Is this going to happen naturally? Did it happen naturally? Let's ask Tarot. Bring your cards and read along.
A fascinating part of God's creation is the two sexes. A man and woman were to unite and become one flesh (Gen. 2:24) to create and raise children and for companionship.
Testosterone is the male hormone and estrogen is the female hormone giving each sex unique differences. Today we will focus on the male hormone and how to maintain healthy levels throughout life.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (68 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (16 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (9 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (9 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (5 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (5 chatters)
- FCPT Tim Maile (5 chatters)
- Black Author Network (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- AACONS (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (4 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- drinkfive (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris Treasure Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)