SORT BY Relevancy
We break down Matthew Modica's starting pitcher tiers and discuss how injuries have altered the landscape.
The question was asked on National Television by a young adult about “where are the "so-called" leaders once the smoke clears?” To take it a step further where are the Church and local leaders? Why does the Church come out to tragic events but all you see and hear are the “so-called” leaders promoting their church or preaching but never offering a solution to solve the ongoing issues in the community? If the Church is part of the Community how come funds going to the church are used to better community by offering afterschool education or skills training? These are some of the questions the youth of today have presented. So what is your take on the issue? Should the Church be doing more if they are for the community? Why do local leaders never offer an active solution that is ongoing?
Solutions that can work if everyone takes responsibility in doing their part.
1. Education on being Financially Prepared - Make a plan to change your financial situation.
2. Enhancing your mind to get out of your own growth - Thinking and seeing beyond what you only know.
3. Stand your ground - When you see others destroying the neighborhood speak up, clean up, and rise up.
4. Reassure your kids that are valuable and they can accomplish anything. Stop putting them and others down. Parents be accountable for what you say.(Stop the cycle of death of our kids of being "P.O.O.R." (People Overlooking Opportunity Repeatedly).
5. Find a mentor that is doing positive and learn from their actions and words.
WHO ARE THE REAL AGENTS IN THE SO CALLED BLACK COMMUNITY? WHO ARE THEY REALLY WORKING FOR? WHY DO THEY SELL OUT THE INTEREST OF BLACK PEOPLE? WHO ARE THE POTENTIAL PEOPLE THAT GET CHOSEN BY THE BEAST TO BE AGENTS? WHO ARE THE FREE AGENTS & HIRED AGENTS OF THE BEAST? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEM IN THE FUTURE? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
Hosts Buck Davidson and Doug Anderson welcome "S0-Called Fantasy Expert" Stefan Zonia to the studio where they try to determine which hot starters are real and which cold starters will soon be warming up.
Among the pitchers discussed will be Shane Green, Trevor Bauer, Shelby Miller, and Anibal Sanchez.
On the hitting side the crew ponders whether Billy Butler, Stephen Vogt, and Devon Travis can keep up their hot hitting ways.
WHO ARE THE EVERYDAY TRAITORS WITHIN THE SO CALLED BLACK RACE? WHY SHOULD THEY BE CONSIDERED TRAITORS? WHY SHOULD THESE PEOPLE BE IDENTIFIED? SHOULD BLACK PEOPLE SEPARATE FROM THESE PEOPLE? WILL THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE BE REVEALED IN THE FUTURE?? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE INTEL.NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
Joining me on the SCFE Fantasy Baseball Podcast tonight is Dan Domenick as we take the tempurature on the season so far.
Which hot streaks are real? Which surprise teams do we believe in? What's wrong with Seattle and Washington? We'll deal with some more free agent strategy as well because season can be won or lost on the waiver wire.
Of course we'll discuss Kris Bryant and his fellow Chicago super prospects Carlos Rodon and Addison Russell as well as what the crowded Cubs infield could mean for Javier Baez.
If you've got any questions or topics you want us to call feel free to call in at (646) 716-7926
All that and more tonight on the SCFE Podcast!
For 6 yrs I've watched and listened to the ratcheting..the federal govt over reach and Hitlers racism start riot after riot..in Greece the bankers..now in the USA the black so called leasers....
Lures is more like it..
Freddie was give a NICKLE ride by killers..or a killer..
Now comes jade helm..hell on earth..
The govt is paving the way to makle killing Americans normal.!!
You didn't think Fantasy Baseball would get to have all the fun? Tonight we get the SCFE Fantasy Football Podcast up and running. Jack Delaney and I will be talking the the NFL Draft, the newly released NFL schedule, and some early mock drafts.
Wondering which incoming rookies will have the most impact or who should you take at the top of a fantasy draft? We'll answer those questions and more tonight!
I am an author and a Motivational Speaker on Alcohol and Drug Abuse. I am the producer, director and co-host to the NBTV-95 Cable TV Station out of New Bedford, Massachusetts.
Someone Stop This Merry-Go-Round; An Alcoholic Family in Crisis, is about my young alcoholic marriage to Richard Lopes of North Dighton, Massachusetts and our two daughters, Debbie and Lori. Richie died at 45 years old from cirrhosis of the liver.
The sequel Please, God, Not Two; This Killer Called Alcoholism is the continuation of our lives after Richie’s death, and the story follows Lori going down the same path as her father. Lori died at 39 years old from the same horrible, worldwide disease.
What is and isn’t Working for the Alcoholics and Addicts; Their Own Personal Stories. It’s a book of testimonies from thirty-four recovering addicts from all walks of life from the United States and Canada on their recovery programs. They want to reach doctors, counselors, and family members on what they believe isn’t and hasn’t worked in recovery programs.
I speak privately at halfway homes, substance abuse rehabilitation centers, court-ordered programs, and to the public.
Twitter: @albertasequeira on twitter
Website for Writers: www.albertasequeira.org
Blog Journey Through Alcohol Abuse” www.albertasequeira.wordpress.com
“Are You Called To Comfort”? Join me today as we look at the phenonenom of compassion fatigue or caregiver's syndome. Many of us are called to comfort and care for others. We are often called to "care" for others, sometimes because we "have to", and other times because we "want to". It is most often, a combination of both the "have to" and the "want to". So how do we "comfort others with the comfort we've received", and do it in a way that gives life to both the giver and reciever? Caregiver burnout is a state of physical, emotional, and mental exhaustion that may be accompanied by a change in attitude -- from positive and caring to negative and unconcerned. Burnout can occur when caregivers don't get the help they need, or if they try to do more than they are able -- either physically or financially. Many times caregivers who are "burned out" experience fatigue, stress, anxiety, and depressive symptims. Many caregivers also feel guilty if they spend time on themselves rather than on their ill or elderly loved ones. Today we will look at how to know if you are burning out, the feelings that come with caring for other another (on any level), and how to do it in a healthy way. So, we ask the question again, "How do we comfort others with the comfort we've received, and do it in a way that gives life to both the giver and reciever? Most of all, we find that the ability to comfort well is always connected to the caregiver's ability and willingness to receive care.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (24 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (11 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (5 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (3 chatters)
- myCulture Radio Network (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- TIS Network (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 101OasisRadio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)