SORT BY Relevancy
Free speech. The First Amendment to our Constitution.
Yet, it seems as if not all free speech is equally protected.
In the name of tolerance, only certainly speech is tolerated. If you are "pro" anything American, patriotic or religious, you are now labeled "intolerant" by a group that claims we must co-exist.
Want to fly the American Flag? Show your support for our military? Defend traditional marriage? Dare to wish someone a "blessed day? Then you need to be prepared to lose your job, be investigated by the IRS, get your page shut down by Facebook and be called some of the most nasty of names by those who tell us we must "co-exist."
Want to hold a Black Mass on a college Campus? Want to bring someone on campus convicted of murdering a police officer? Want to bring a terrorist to speak at your campus? That's all protected under the First Amendment according to the left.
The caveat is that we can only have a First Amendment and co-exist as long as we conform to what liberals say is okay.
The reality is that the left prefers that the right remain "speechless."
It is time to push back against the real enemies of free speech.
Katie O'Malley, Editor at Progressive Today, joins us today to talk about the dangers facing our First Amendment, along with how PC is taking our society on a downward trajectory.
Tonight on Patriot Voices of Social Media has Supreme Court decisions on the 2nd Amendment, Ebola-what does the US government know that we don't? More on why I like the Watchmen of America. Contrafighter blog. Facebook page
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, takes on the critical issues of the day and tells you what the rule of law, liberty, and our Constitution has to say about it all. Shane talked about the following issues:
1. Lou Marin and Loren Enns of IAmAmerican.org and the Balanced Budget Amendment Task Force are both advocating a state-initiated Article V Convention to amend the Constitution. What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it a viable option?
2. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) argues that the Democratic effort to amend the Constitution so Congress can impose limits on political spending by companies is really about “restoring freedom of speech for everyone in America.” What was the original intent of the First Amendment anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
The Tenth Amendment (Amendment X) to the United States Constitution, which is part of the Bill of Rights, was ratified on December 15, 1791. The Tenth Amendment explicitly states the Constitution's principle of federalism by providing that powers not granted to the federal government nor prohibited to the states by the Constitution are reserved, respectively, to the states or the people.
Obama Care, Partiot Act, TSA, Dept. of Energy, Homeland, Education and A NEW Electronic Czar?
Lets talk the law of the land TONIGHT.
Are these dept. legal, are the actions of The United States Congress, Senate & President legal? What ever happen to the 10th Amendment?
What can we do to get back to following the Constitution as writ, via the Fathers of this country?
Do you like the direction of the country and all of the levels of Government OR is it tyme for change?
Call in and let your voice be heard or let your words be seen in the chat room. TONIGHT lets talk & listen as BTR Historian Loki join(s) our programs :
The Tenth Amendment to The Constitution
Shane Krauser takes on issues that will touch you right at the core, including:
1. What does it mean to be free anyways? We talk about open and honest dialogue, but so many want to stop the dialogue when there is disagreement.
2. MSNBC's Joe Scarborugh went off on certain advocates of the Second Amendment and the founders after a nine-year old child killed a firearms instructor in Arizona. Shane and his co-hosts respond with a heavy hand pertaining to the silliness of Scarborough's argument.
3. Buckley Merrill, the chairman of the East Valley Tea Party in Mesa, Arizona, appears in studio to talk about the grassroots organizations, the problems, and their victories.
4. Government is too big, and here is the evidence.
Tonight we get right back to the heart of State Sovereignty as we discuss the State Repeal Amendment with Lloyd Thomas Sloan . This amendment petition was introduced in the last Senate session and we will continue to push it hard. Listen in as we discuss a major piece of the State Sovereignty puzzle.
We'll review the day at Preppers and Patriots and Mike Slack will call to give us an update.
We are live at 7PM Missouri Time. You can call and participate at 347-677-1835. It's the best Saturday night you will spend this week.
The Death of the First Amendment and Free Speech.
Roger Roots will join me and discuss how our Congress is about to vote on a bill that will destroy your First Amendment. We are so close to the war and this is going to bring us closer to a state of enslavement and war.
Join us listen how Tester and Walsh are co sponsoring the bill and we have not voice in it.
Or do we. Join us and speak out.
Contact Wolf firstname.lastname@example.org
The fight for smaller government and more freedom continues on so many different fronts. So, what can you do? Shane Krauser talks about numerous issues, including:
1. New York's "shut up" rule is an infringement on the First Amendment, as individuals should not be required to jump through certain hoops in order to communicate their political message.
2. Sean Hannity takes on Anjem Choudary, a radical Imam, says Sharia law is coming to America. What does the Constitution say about that and what can we do?
3. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has filed a federal lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Education, charging that the federal government coerced states into adopting Common Core educational standards. What does the rule of law say and how do we counter these efforts?
4. A Missouri Tea Party staged a "buycott" in Ferguson, Missouri and magically perceptions of the Tea Party changed. What does the Tea Party stand for anyways?
5. Chris Matthews of MSNBC's "Hardball" detests Burger King's interest in moving their headquarters to Canada in order to avoid America's corporate tax rate (35%). What does it mean to be free anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Recent court rulings in Maryland and the District of Columbia have started the conversation on citizen's Second Amendment rights have refocused atention on the issue.
This morning we will be discussing this issue and taking a look at recent changes in laws in various States.
This issue is one that will not go away...It better not!
Jump "In the Pickle Barrel" at 7AM-8:30AM and share your thoughts, pro or con, on the Second Amendment and citizens rights to bear arms.
Nice guys aren't the only ones who finish last, nice girls too. Tonight we will talk about talented women verse women using sexual exploits for instance the Kardashian family verse the Braxton family. Are the hoes winning? Is it ok to hit the poles? Also we will talk about the Ray Rice situation and who is the Queen of Hip Hop, Lil Kim or Nicki Minaj? We will debate!!! Tune-in!!!
the Daily Independent is hosted by American Daily Independent News Network (ADINN) journalist Keith Powell.
the Daily Independent will feature top stories from the ADINN member sites and current events of interest to conservative Americans.Show will feature highlights stories in the ADINN Red Pill approved member outlets for the first segment and national nasty for the second segment. Including interviews with the news makers. Daily focus will be as follows:
Monday: Weekend Recap
Tuesday: 1st Amendment Tuesday
Wednesday: Election Watch
Thursday: Immigration Watch
Friday: F free for all (freedom, family, faith, future, firearms and fun)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (464 chatters)
- John Baptist (58 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (31 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (16 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (16 chatters)
- canadianglen (14 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (8 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (7 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (6 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Dave in the City (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (5 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- manofgod7 (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (1 chatters)
- AlimBey (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)