SORT BY Relevancy
Those wonderful Ten Commandments, for without, humanity would be lost. I mean, without the ten commandments, there would be rapey priests and preacher pedophiles, there would be murder and incest, teen pregnancies and masturbation type stuff going on in bathrooms everywhere. Can you imagine? I don’t even want to think about it.
Warning!!! EXPLICIT CONTENT!
Welcome to Atheists On Air's podcast. The most outrageous and newsworthy stories regarding Church State Separation issues, religious nuttery, black collar crime and humanist, atheist and skeptic news.
We welcome callers and encourage Christian callers. Call in during the show and talk to us live:
Call in to our voicemail line and leave us a message - 828.565.1262
Prefer Spreaker? www.Spreaker.com/atheists
Visit our website at www.AOA.fm/aoafm for other ways to see and hear the show.
Visit www.patreon.com/atheists and help support us.
Join us eachThursday evening for Bible Study at The Well of New Beginnings Ministries with Apostle Carmen. The Word says...to study to show yourself approved to God a good workman... That means that we each must acknowledge our responsible to know what our Father says as it relates to our personal and corporate daily lives. The Word is the promises and instruction of G-d to HIs people while we live in this strange land that is not our home. Let's "rightly" divide the Word so that we may be the light and the salt of the earth until the bridegroom comes for His own.
One woman has be labeled the champion for removing prayer from the classrooms of America's public school system. The riped-tide current that appeared to shallow the "ten commandments" out of school has left many believers pleading for prayer and the like to be allowed back in the public schools. This week we are taking the journey with the children of G-d in the Old Testament Book of Exodus regarding the Ten Commandments of Yahweh.
Good evening to you all.Tonight, The Rebellious Rev and The Doc, will be continuing our discussion of each of the Ten Commandments, concentrating on the first three of the Ten Commandments: "Thou shalt keep holy the Sabbath Day," "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain," and "I am the Lord thy God; thou shalt not have strange Gods before me." Yes, it is a "three-in-one" day!!! We would like to hear what you have to say on these Commandments, or whether you would like to comment on the other two Commandments already discussed. Call us at 646-595-3275, and of course, your coffee is a must!
The Ten Commandments:
You shall have no other gods before Me.
You shall not make idols.
You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.
Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Honor your father and your mother.
You shall not murder.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall not steal.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet.
Jesus Christ taught the following:
5) Standing Firm in His Teachings and Testimony
6) Blessed: (Matt. 5:1-12)
·Poor in Spirit (Kingdom of Heaven)
·Meek (inherit the Earth)
·Righteousness seekers (will be filled)
·Merciful (will be shown mercy)
·Pure in Heart (will see God)
·Peacemakers (will be called the sons of God)
Persecuted because of Righteousness (theirs is the Kingdom of Heaven)
Persecuted in the Name of Jesus (Great is your Reward in Heaven)
Matthew 12:29-31 (KJV) 29 Or else how can one enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except he first bind the strong man? and then he will spoil his house. 30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. 31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
Many people have heard of the ten commandments but how many of the ten can you actually name? On this episode we will take a look at what the ten commandments are and talk about how the moral law is written on our hearts and is used as a mirror to see ourselves as God sees us. As men and women we declare our own goodness and we will see how by using God's standard of the moral law (the ten commandments) how we have all sinned against a Holy God and in need of a savior.
Paul tells us the law is a schoolmaster and if it was nofor the law he would not have known what sin is. So dont miss the show as we take the time to look at the ten commandments.
Most people have heard of the Ten Commandments. Thou shalt have no other Gods before me, Honor thy father and thy mother, Remember the Sabbath Day, etc. But what do they mean now that Jesus Christ Has come and brought us the gospel of repentance? Are they done away with? How were they changed? Join us as we search the scriptures for answers to these questions and more.
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thr 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Welcome to the new format for the Friendship Centers' Podcast. For a long time now we've focused on the challenges of caregiving, but there are so many other services the Friendship Centers offer. We're not walking away from helping our listeners with the challenges of being a caregiver, just expanding into different areas where the Friendship Centers have some amazing programs and support for the aging community.
Our first guest on "Ten Minutes of Friendship" is Jerri Sutton, Director of the RSVP program. RSVP is part of Senior Corps and is America’s largest volunteer network for people 55 and over. Volunteers make a difference by tutoring in the classrooms, becoming career mentors, helping other seniors get the health care they need, supporting those who served in the military or their families, and building capacity so neighborhood non-profits will be more effective in reaching their goal.
These podcasts are all made possible thanks to the support of the Friendship Centers. Their slogan, "People Helping People" couldn't describe them better. It's an amazing group of people totally dedicated to the Southwest Florida communities.
Even though God gave His people very strict guidelines to follow in order to live a righteous life and obtain everlasting fellowship with Him in Heaven, society tends to make excuses for living in a perpetual state of unrepentant sin. Please join me on “The Dedan Tolbert Show” TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for an in depth discussion examining “The 10 Commandments” and how they’re applicable to our everyday lives in regards to: friends, family, politics and entertainment. Feel free to call in with comments/questions to 646 200 0366 or listen LIVE online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “Real Radio that Matters”.
Even though God gave His people very strict guidelines to follow in order to live a righteous life and obtain everlasting fellowship with Him in Heaven, society tends to make excuses for living in a perpetual state of unrepentant sin. Please join me on “The Dedan Tolbert Show” TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST for a rebroadcast of our special on “The 10 Commandments” and how they’re applicable to our everyday lives in regards to: friends, family, politics and entertainment. Listen 7 nights a week by calling 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “Real Radio that Matters”.
It will be another amazing conversation in regards to some expectations about relationships and sex. I am sure that we all received advice from family, friends and colleagues and it will be good to narrow it down a little bit and have guidance to the right path of a healthy relationship. We welcome everybody to share their thoughts or list of commandments not only from heterosexual relationship but we are also open to homosexual relationship. It is going to be an eye opener for a lot of people so tune in, call in and participate. We all have a Voice. LET'S DO THIS!!!
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. On tonight's show, The Rebellious Rev and The Doc will be discussing the last of our God given Ten Commandments: Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor, and Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife. How do you feel about these Commandments? How are these and the other Commandments a guide and roadmap for living a righteous life? Call us with your opinions at 646-595-3275 with your opinions...and of course, please have coffee in hand.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (104 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (68 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (41 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (29 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (12 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (10 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (5 chatters)
- wayneG (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (0 chatters)