SORT BY Relevancy
What makes teens the most interesting of all the ages? You tell me! I know that it was a time of "testing the waters" and no one older knew a dam thing because they were in the way like a dam! (Smile)
What is it that makes teens rock the world? Why do we retard the progress of learning? What the heck do I mean by that? Do our schools slow down (retard) the individual learning process that starts when we are infants? Is life about gaining higher levels of consciousness? What is to love about teens? Everything? Sure, didn't you love that time of life when "adults" made little sense and "babies" wore diapers, and "YOU" mattered most as you went about trying all kinds of new things.
in Self Help
Join Kier and Sarah to discuss difficulties parenting teenagers with anger problems or severe behaviors. Listen while Kier and Sarah discuss this new century phenomenom of the Defiant Teenager and what can be done to deal with theese behaviors more effectively. Causes of defiant behavior will be discussed and practical strategies to rectify problems between teenagers and authority figures.
Sabrina discusses the importance of understanding that teenagers mask depression in different ways than adults. Sometimes they are not aware they are depressed. There out of control behavior, angry outburst, irritablity and loosing hope and interest in life could be signs of depression. According to the Tenn Depression Statistics: "Teen depression can affect a teen regardless of gender, social background, income level, race, or school or other achievements, though teenage girls report suffering from depression more often than teenage boys. Teenage boys are also less likely to seek help or recognize that they suffer from depression, probably due to different social expectations for boys and girls - girls are encouraged to express their feelings while boys are not." (http://www.teenhelp.com/teen-depression/depression-statistics.html). Sabrina with her special guest Kush Kumedy Kafe talks about laughter as a way of dealing with stress and depression. Kush Kumedy Aaron Westley, delivers Comedy from real life situations. and talented Donna Summer's legendary career." Atlantic City Weekly. A Great singer, beautiful smart and a great business woman.
Do you know what apps your teenager has? And do you know what your teenager can do with those apps? Well, now is your chance to learn...from an insiders perspective. Teenagers will be the special guests of this show as psychotherapist Tom Stevens hosts a show NO parent wants to miss...when it comes to social media, teenagers know more than parents, and now is your chance to get up to speed with the latest in social media technology. Call in LIVE to the show at (347)838-9737 with your question or comment!!
Join me at 8AM-10AM for a very special edition of "In the Pickle Barrel".
Special note: Parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles...this program is not for you. It's for your kids! However, you need to listen to listen to the program and then make sure your teenagers have a chance to listen by visiting the archived show.
We are in the period of the year when our teenagers are celebraing proms, graduations,end of the school year, summer vacations and then off to college. Some of them.
Nationally, three people are killed in alcohol-related highway crashes every two (2) hours! Many of these deaths are teenagers.
In South Carolina there were 14,742 DUI arrest in 2013. In 2010 there were 10,228 deaths involving DUI in this country. In any given year more than 700,000 are injured.
In South Carolina, fifty per cent of all traffic fatalities are alcohol related. South Carolina is second only to Texas. In America, if you are between the ages of 18-24 you are more likely to die from an alcohol related accident than any other cause.
You can join in the conversation in the live Chat Room or speak live on air by calling 855-236-2486
This program is literally about life and death.
Please join us live on this show
Calling all parents...now is your chance to learn about social media, the GOOD and BAD, from a teenager's. Do you know what apps your teenager has? And do you know what your teenager can do with those apps? Well, now is your chance to learn...from an insiders perspective. Teenagers will be the special guests of this show as psychotherapist Tom Stevens hosts a show NO parent wants to miss...when it comes to social media, teenagers know more than parents, and now is your chance to get up to speed with the latest in social media technology. Call in LIVE to the show at (347)838-9737 with your question or comment!!
KR segment hosts (see below) take us in a journey of Spiritist Awareness!
ENVISION THIS: “It is much easier to lead free, complete, academically educated and spiritually educated human beings through human energies-development wisdom than it is to lead ignorant peoples through force, pain, hurt, fear, lies, tricks, wicked techniques and intimidation.”
As a modern philosopher, Tito Lange studies, cultivates and teaches Human Energies Wisdom and Spiritual Energies Development. He is launching online "Self-Development Wisdom Institutes". Tito says, "The Core Vision of this project; is to offer 'Human-Development Wisdom Education to all Teenagers; free of charge… This vision to educate teenagers to spiritual and human-energies wisdom WAS REVEALED TO ME at a very early age. That is my motive for the work that I do so passionately.”
A small sample of nuggets of wisdom that he shares at his website, www.wiseminddevelopment.com, includes:
“We are what we practice and become what we think about the most. Peoples are not raised to grow up as free and complete human beings within their own inner-existence. People are bred to become the labor force of their community…”
“Because you do not know when you are going to be spiritually challenged; today is the best day that you should introduce your human energies existence to humility energies wisdom.”
“Having material wealth and human connections without the presence of Life and Love-Energies to enjoy it with; is Human Brain Intelligence Self-Created Torment.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (115 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (26 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (25 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (17 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Papa Lou (9 chatters)
- GeoengineeringWatch News Hour (9 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (6 chatters)
- E3 Radio (6 chatters)
- American Statesman (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- The Advise Show (4 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Euphoric Network Media (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (0 chatters)