SORT BY Relevancy
- Lyden er ikke i top i denne udgave af Cafe Consciousness, vi var uheldige at underboen syntes at deres lejlighed skulle rives ned midt i det hele. Håber alligevel at du vil give dig tid til at lytte med, da dette show var udover fantastsik. Det var rent ud sagt fænomenalt.
Hvordan ville vores forhold være til vores teen, hvis vi ikke havde nogen ideer om hvad en TEENAGER er og ikke er, hvad de kan og ikke kan?
Hvad hvis du kunne slippe dine bekymringer? Ville du så være en god forælder?
Hvad hvis vi kunne en helt ny måde at være sammen med vores TEEN, som ville åbne op for helt nye muligheder?
Good Morning and welcome to the Seriouside of the jrilshow
SEGMENT 1: Why is the NRA so powerful?
SEGMENT 2: Black Lives Matter Supporter beat at a Trump Rally.
SEGMENT 3: Chicago Cop shoots black teenager 16 times.
Young people love to spend money on their favorite music, gadgets and clothes. Parents get frustrated when they are constantly being begged to shell out cash. There is a way to inspire your teenagers to become business owners, and generate money for themselves
Let's discuss the scenario surrounding the shooting of this teenager in S.C. by the police and the lawsuit that the family has filed. Join the show at 10:00 as we talk out loud about this. Call (818)301-5834.
No teenager ever aspires to become homeless or without parents and other love ones, running from the very people who were supposed to care and protect them. However, 1.6 to 2.8 million teens runaway from home each year, according to the National Runaway Switchboard. Many of these teenagers are abused sexually, physically and emotionally. They run for safety but instead end up fleeing right into an abyss of dangerous predators seeking vulnerable youth who only yearn for the comfort of a caring body.
To be a guest or for more information about the show contact our producers at (773) 340-1572
On a special Monday night edition of The Absolute Truth, we examine the case of the South Carolina teen that was violently accosted by a police officer in a high school. Was it necessary? And how can this be looked at as racist? We will look at the new reports about processed meats and it's link to cancer. How worried should we be? All that and more this Monday at 9pm on The Absolute Truth Show right here on blog talk radio with the host with the most, The King of kings himself The Hot Rod, The one and only Sean Black and The lovely Anitra B!
Where We Tell It Like It Is
My guest tonight is Darlene Bond, she is using what God has given her to impact the lives he places before her. She helps teenaged mothers, letting them know they are not alone. Helping turn into the Beauitful Butterfly's they are.
Join us in seeing what the Lord is doing as iBloom Radio is all about allowing God's people to come and share what God is doing within their lives he has placed before them.
To bring Encouragement,Empowerment,Hope and Healing to the people God places before them so listen into the show Be Blessed and get Ready to Bloom !!
Parents have you ever taken something from your child due to the child’s ill behavior? Would you think the police would ever get involved? I know you don’t and that’s exactly what one Dallas, Texas father thought. To his surprise he was arrested for taking his 12 year old daughter’s cell phone due to the daughter’s mis-behavior.
If you think there is more to the story, of course you’re right. Those details will be revealed in the program. The twists and turns in this story will surprise you and may leave you appalled.
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Today is my 6th. year anniversary for my radio show on the Blog Talk Radio Network. For my 6th. year and 135th. show Mackenzie Phillips is my very special guest she is an actress and singer best known for her roles in American Graffiti and as rebellious teenager Julie Cooper on the sitcom One Day at a Time. She is most recently known for her role on Disney channel’s science – fiction show So Weird. She will be sharing the story of her incredible and turbulent childhood, how she battled severe addiction and made it to the other side; to a life of recovery and helping others. Mackenzie is the daughter of John Phillips, lead singer of the 60s band, The Mamas and the Papas. As a troubled teen star, Phillips made several visits to rehab before getting sober. Mackenzie’s struggles with addiction have been well documented in her bestselling memoir High On Arrival and in the media. She now wishes to use her past experiences to help others and offer hope to individuals who are struggling with substance abuse and addiction. She is now working for the Pasadena Recovery Center as their Recovery and Treatment Advocate, running groups on a weekly basis. For California listeners, every month Pasadena Recovery Center welcomes experts, celebrities and authors to their Speaker Series Event where members of the community can attend; listen to inspiring stories, learn about addiction treatment, and more. For more info on the next speaker series, follow Pasadena Recovery Center on Facebook https://twitter.com/MackPhillips , https://www.facebook.com/mack.phillips.33?fref=ts
Some of the TALK on Tap...
WHAT'S TRENDING: Chicago Police Officer Plans To Sue Teenager He Shot And Killed
POV: Brian Urlacher wants Cam Newton to have more class like Peyton Manning
The Awful Truth: Former Desert Vista School Teacher Files Lawsuit Saying the ’N****r’ Picture Students Posted Is Only the Tip of the Iceberg
Nikki's Cream of the Crop: 12 Super Bowl Recipes For A Crowd That Are Surprisingly Easy To Make
The WInd Down: FANS LINE UP FOR NEW AIR JORDANS 3 DAYS EARLY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION!!!
Chat via the BTR Chatroom
Call/Comment @ 310.807.5211
Get SOCIAL with the Show!!!
Facebook/Twitter: @TheMayaAkaiShow @NikkiBrayden
Instagram: @MayaAkai @TheNikkiBrayden
They Told The Story Past 1
Marilyn will be interviewing the co-authors of her recently released bestselling book "Herstory Reveals His Glory". Each guest will speak briefly about the journey that lead them to finally tell the story that changed their lives. Guests: Gail Freeman and Cindy Miller
At ALL Cost - The Re-show
Living in the freedom to pursue your truth and accomplish your goals at all cost. Both guests have stories of laying it all on the line to live in their power.
Tiffany Campbell is a co-author on my recently release book "Herstory Reveals His Glory" and in her segment we will discuss why she told the deep dark family secret in the book and why it was so important to finally live from her place of truth. **** Sensitive discussion as we will be discussing childhood molestation
Randie Forne is a singer, songwriter, playwright and producer who has been in pursuit of his dream to be a superstar according to the world standard, he is now 50 years old and has been in pursuit of this dream since he was a teenager. We'll talk about the importance of not giving up on the dream.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (64 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (53 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- John Baptist (39 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (15 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (10 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (9 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (7 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)