SORT BY Relevancy
May is National Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month. In this episode of Teen Talk, teen hosts Rachel, Ayana, and Sydney discuss teen pregnancy, various birth control options, and available resources. Our guest is Caitlin McArdle, Outreach and Education Specialist with Planned Parenthood Syracuse.
For more information on pregnancy prevention or options for pregnant teens, visit plannedparenthood.org.
Teen hosts Arij, Ayana, and Jessica discuss teen attitudes about pregnancy and pregnancy prevention. Our guest is Caitlin McArdle, Outreach and Education Specialist from Planned Parenthood of the Rochester/Syracuse region.
To learn more about Planned Parenthood, call 1-866-600-6886 in the Rochester/Syracuse area, or call 1-800-230-PLAN to find a Planned Parenthood health center near you. You can also visit plannedparenthood.org.
Atlanta, Georgia is considered the primary hub for teen sex trafficking. Most of these kids come from broken homes but surprisingly a great number of them come from afflulent areas of Atlanta. This criminal industry is the fastest growing crime in the 21st century.
We have to protect our children. Save Our Girls. Tune in for a heart-breaking, eye-opening, and gut-wrenching discussion on this subject.
In the first show and second segment, I discussed the positive and negative strategies couples use to maintain a relationship and stay close during pregnancy. An example of positive behaviors to keep the relationship close is being open in a relationship. An example of negative behaviors explained in the second show is using avoidance or deception (which is not always bad) as a way to make sure the relationship is as normal as possible during pregnancy. In this third segment, I will have a female guest (who just gave birth) explain her experiences with the positive and negative ways she and her husband maintained their relationship during pregnancy and offering tips for future pregnant partners. Please join me and call in to share your feedback.
When news breaks that you and your partner are pregnant for the first time, what changes are you experincing when it comes to your relationship? How has communication changed with you and your partner during pregnancy? What do you do to keep your relationship strong. Join me as I share some findings about this topic and we discuss your experiences with maintaining your relationship during this time.
In the first show, we discussed what the positive strategies pregnant couples used to maintain a relationship that makes them satisfied and committed. In this second show, we’ll focus on the dark side/negative behaviors couples use in trying to maintain the relationship during pregnancy. As I notice in some couples, partners may use these behaviors as ways to manipulate and control the other person to keep the relationship close. Join me as I share some of my observations with friends and participate in this discussion as we focus on the dark side of maintaining the relationship during pregnancy.
TRS Blog Talk Radio Show Link
Talk Real Solutions
16 June 2014
Talk Real Solutions Website
Hey what's up family? If you guys and gals want to call into the show tonight, please let me know who you are and inbox/message me your are code ahead of time. That way I can get to your calls. Basically it is hard to weed through all the numbers on the switchboard when you call in during the show. This way I can have an idea of who wants to get on and get right to you. My facebook link is below. Thank you.
Sunday..........................................TRS Soulful Singles Sunday
Tuesday........................................Cooking With Cliff
Wednesday Ladies Editions......Kim
Thursday...................................... TRS News Thinking Thursday.......Magic9053
Friday........................................... Facual Friday
Saturday....................................... No DQ No Count Out....................Vicdamoane
Check out our website at www.therealteenmomtalk.com for news and exclusive interviews with the casts of Teen Mom, Teen Mom 2, Teen Mom 3, and 16 and Pregnant!
If you love Utter Nonsense, check out their KickStarter campaign and download the starter set! https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/timswindle/utter-nonsense-the-inappropriate-accent-game
Shop with us!
Jewelry In Candles: (join our team now!)
Origami Owl Lockets:
Jazzmin Sam'araye Harris aka “JazRay'e” is an aspiring young pop/r&b recording artist who has dreams of entertaining the world with her gift of voice. Music has been a part of Jaz's life from the very beginning, singing in choirs at such a young age was where her mother noticed her passion and love for music. Soon after, she began singing at family, community, school functions, and talent shows. She pretty much performed at anywhere she could. JazRay'e soon recorded her first hit single “Don't Blame Me” which turned out to be a certified hit. This song won her thousands of fans across the United States and just about every radio station had “Don't Blame Me” playing across their airwaves. It was one of those songs that stuck with you because of the message that the song was portraying, which was “don't hate me because I am cute, don't hate because of the way that I look, and that every girl is beautiful in her on way”. Not too long after that, JazRay'e cranked out another hit called “Teenage Dream”.
DJ Young Slade - Age 15 - Celebrity DJ/Actor
Slade Smith, better known as, DJ Young Slade is a prodigy celebrity DJ following in his father, Lil' Jon's, footsteps. Slade has most recently been signed on as the DJ for young artist Jordan Newt and took part in an 8-week nationwide tour as DJ for Disney Star Zendaya. Slade has appeared as a featured DJ in the BET pilot Looped In Live and in the feature film Battlefield America. He was a resident DJ for Club RadioActive, and has rocked the house for events for Adidas, Oakley, Body Armor, the Wild Summer Bash in Atlanta, and is the youngest DJ to win in the Across the Fader 2012 DJ battle.
Teen pregnancy is on the rise. Why? Are these girls intentionally becoming pregnant or do these pregnancies result from a lack of caution and common sense. Who's at fault? Does the Bible speak on teen pregnancy?
The Story: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-4197525.html
We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Are you married, single or otherwise and have teen age or pre teen kids? Do you close your door at night when you and your significant other are about to ROCK the boat and at times you think, prehaps the kids can hear us? Do you drink or smoke at home, do your kids watch scary movies, drama, reality shows or go to the movies with their friends? Does your kids have an email address or social media page that you monitor or NOT?
Today is really a different time for the kids, pre teen and teens. Is the law as we see it protecting kids in a way that as parents we have back down on the rules and regulations we set forth in our homes ..the same ones we abided by yester-year when we got our asses tore up for the same inadequacies?
We have a panel of pre teens and teens who are going to be clear, open and honest on what the topics of discussions are as they so about their everyday lives. These children are ones that are from the best financially sound homes, ones who are in lower end housing and others right in the middle. Lets hear from the kids! YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS SHOW!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (103 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (64 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (42 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- CE Radio (7 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (6 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (6 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- wayneG (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (3 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)