SORT BY Relevancy
In this episode of Teen Talk, teen hosts Jess, Cady, and Dylan discuss how to be a support to someone with cancer, preventing cancer and the dangers of online diagnosis, and how to get help for yourself and loved ones. Our guest is Leah Noonan, Program Coordinator at Teens Living with Cancer.
SURVIVOR SPOTLIGHT TIG NOTARO Young Adult Survivor, Breast Cancer Entertainer, Stand-Up Comedian LAUREN SCOTT Teen Cancer Survivor, Sarcoma Stupid Cancer Spokesperson CHERRI CHIODO Parent of Teen Cancer Survivor Young Adult Patient Advocate LESLIE KAITCH Director of Programs and Services Northern Nevada Children's Cancer Foundation
In this episode, we welcome Dr. Barbara Gitlitz (Principal Investigator of GoYLC), and young adult lung cancer survivors Sandy Jauregui and Jeff Julian to discuss the genomics of young adult lung cancer, clinical trials and targeted therapies. Survivor/Advocate spotlight on Katie Brown (VP, Survivorship, LUNGEVITY)
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
3/23/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Young Adult Cancer Connection's Dakota Fisher-Vance (Co-Founder) and Rachel Wetzel (member) about the growing Philadelphia young adult cancer community — AND the first ever Cancervention Conference. Survivor Spotlight on ovarian cancer survivor, actorvist, writer, and founder of Bald Is Beautiful Sharon Blynn.
The “Siren” is what she has been classically known as, once your ears have had an experience with her voice, and your vision set on her perfectly Asian-Almond shaped eyes, matched with the most captivating smile known to mankind; you too will come to know Urban Rock R&B Artist; NiQue. Emerging from Washington, DC -P.G. County Maryland, NiQue embodies a soulful defiance to industry stereotypes, and has been able to do effortlessly… blend the edginess of rock, with the smooth and soulful sounds of R&B. NiQue is determined to make music that inspires, challenges, provokes and stirs the soul.
3/9/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Dr. Thomas Weber (President, Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation) and Katie Rich about the Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation and the first ever early age onset/young adult colorectal cancer summit. Survivor Spotlight on international motivational speaker and public health advocate Jessica Melore
Travis Miller is a critically acclaimed Pop/RnB Top 40 style singer-songwriter, musical artist and performer from San Jose, CA now residing in Fresno, CA. He has been featured on TV, the front page of Yahoo and more. His music has been played on radio stations all over the nation such as B95 and on 2RDJ-FM's Stars Of Tomorrow in Australia.
Jordan York's unparalleled energy on stage as well as his unique sound and clean-cut image has helped him stand out from the crowd. He has evolved from a joke cracking rapper to a polished artist and entertainer who is driven to succeed in an industry where it is easy to lose focus and forget where you came. His music is being spun in nightclubs across the city as well as at college parties throughout Western Pennsylvania. Jordan York's sound and swagger is something to be remembered
In this episode, we talk with Bonnie Addario (Founder, The Bonnie J. Addario Lung Cancer Foundation), Emily Bennett Taylor (Spokesperson/Patient Advocate) and Steven Young (President & COO, Addario Lung Cancer Medical Institute) about the international Genomics of Young Lung Cancer clinical/trial/study. Survivor Spotlight on Matthew Soblick.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (19 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (15 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (5 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- AaronMichael (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (2 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)