SORT BY Relevancy
Today on Tech Innovators, tech guru and digital media producer, Deb Killion, talks about the evolution of video and how it has affected modern producers' work in content production. Deb owns a multimedia production business in her home and has both a local and global clientele to produce audio and video, as well as other creative projects.
Based on her blog by the same title, Media Creation in the Technology Age looks at the changes that have come down in the media production industry over the past 50 years, and gives predictions for what will happen in the future. This show is for producers of media and digital content, video producers, filmmakers, or anyone interested in a discussion of the changing face of technology as it applies to the world of content production.
Additionally, she will be discussing some work-at-home opportunities surrounding the video and audio production industry with some links to check out for artists and producers.
In this installment of Technology Innovators, Deb talks about the work-at-home platform and how technology has changed working at home forever, due to a number of specific innovative process and how you can benefit from this shift from concrete "building-centered" work to a work at home model rich with resources and technology that makes working easier and more profitable. Additionally, Deb offers several links for work-at-home moms to check out and we focus on ladies as work-at-home entrepreneurs in this show.
While Deb is in a non-traditional female field (Technology), she likes to help women find a job they can do from home so that they can focus on the important things in life. Check out her new ebook here: The Work at Home Guide and also read her first ebook for entrepreneurs here: The Work at Home Entrepreneur's Guide to Success (for those wanting to start a business form home.)
Watch the animation about working at home here: Ebook promo
RESOURCES TO CHECK OUT FOR WORK AT HOME EXPERTS:
Links for female entrepreneurs:
JOB IDEAS FOR WAH:
Brandon Hall Group recently launched our HCM Technology Trends Survey. In this episode, I talk with my guest, Mollie Lombardi about a number of things related to the survey. We discuss the benefit to HR leaders and practitioners who participate in surveys. We also discuss where HR Technology is headed this year and if Mollie anticipates any changes in how high-performing organizations are approaching technology.
With the pace of changes in HR Technology, some HR professionals can become intimidated about their skills and abilities. It often seems overwhelming to think about how to learn about HR technology and then to keep abreast of all the new developments. Mollie and I discuss some techniques of how to handle this. We wrap with information on how to obtain a summary of the HCM Technology Trends highlights.
We talk with Christopher J. Smith of Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center (SARRC) about emerging technology and research to support individuals with autism.
Christopher J. Smith, Ph.D., Vice President and Director of Research at SARRC, is an experimental psychologist with expertise in the diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder and measurement of associated traits. Before joining SARRC, Dr. Smith was an assistant professor in the department of psychiatry at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and still maintains a faculty position. His background is in phenotyping complex psychiatric disorders for the purposes of genetic studies.
Under the direction of Dr. Smith, SARRC’s research team focuses on improving the early detection of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and expediting accurate diagnostic methods; advancing research on effective treatments for autism, both pharmaceutical and behavioral, that lead to an improved quality of life for individuals with the disorder and their families; and educating all kinds of professionals in the community to improve detection, diagnosis and services for individuals with autism.
Join host, Robert Forto as he talks to renowed canine trainer, Scottie MacConachie about canine body posture, working with difficult dogs and more on this edition of Dog Works Radio.
Dog Works Radio is the flagship show on the new Dog Works Radio Network. Listen any time at http://www.dogworksradio.com
Join Host Live Chats
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (57 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (31 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (16 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (14 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (9 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (8 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (0 chatters)