SORT BY Relevancy
The Masterpiece Marrage
Good team work requires working together to create a zone of safety in the relationship. Each person needs to feel they can trust the other to give feedback as well as trusting that the other will be open to examining their own behavior. Feeling like your spouse is "on your side" is important for every healthy marriage. You want to be confident that you are facing life's unique challenges together, and that if something especially difficult were to happen, your spouse would not abandon you. Offer support and encouragement to your significant other and receive the same from them by effectively building teamwork in your relationship. Like it or not, vulnerability is necessary in order to resolve differences. Spouses need to be open to examining their own behavior as well as taking in and absorbing their partner's complaints and feedback. However, this is unlikely if the emotional environment between you feels unsafe.
Most have had a bad experience with "group projects". Particularly those who end up carrying the weight for others. However, on this show we will discuss the importance of teamwork and what it takes to make it work. I will be speaking with my co-author of "Life and Basketball: 7 Locker Room Lessons That Score Big In Life" and former collegiate basketball coach, Jackie DeVane and the current women's basketball coach for Cheyney University, Kyle Adams on the subject.
Jackie DeVane has been a head basketball coach on the collegiate level for 20 years, coaching at several schools, including Cheyney University and Monmouth University. She has a genuine concern for youth, and she takes great pride in helping young people work to become the best at whatever they choose to do in life.
Kyle Adams is the current women's basketball coach for Cheyney University and is really passionate about changing the lifes of young women through the game of basketball.
TONIGHT 9PM- We welcome Curtis Eddleton & Sleepy Green back from their No Sleep South Beach adventure. The power of successful relationships are not just important in our personal lives but it too is essential in business. Curtis & Sleepy seem to have found their niche aka sweet spot and will stop pass to share elements of their success with us. Teamwork certainly makes the dream work. Plus, DD will stop thru with HEALTH & WELLNESS tips. REAL TALK. REAL PEOPLE. REAL TIMES. We are TM Hyman Radio.
in Real Estate
Welcome to VOP-FreedomMedia's NYHomeOwnership Special with your hosts Hank McGrath & Rex Oliver LIVE from our NY Studio's.
Featuring "For Sale By Owner" intiatives through the NYHomeOwnership program that will bring cash in your pocket, HOTTT tips on how YOU can make money finding houses "For Sale By Owner" right in your own neighborhood through the TeamWork Program. FREE TRAINING PROVIDED...and more! ...along with cool entertainment and news.
DOWNLOAD OR LISTEN WHILE YOU SURF!
Sponsored by: TeamWork Program and McGrathInvestments
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (93 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- BeverlyD (32 chatters)
- NTEB (31 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (15 chatters)
- HOV Radio (14 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (10 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (3 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Set Free Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)