SORT BY Relevancy
I can recall the very first time I was given an acronym for "TEAMWORK". During that time I was in basic training and my drill instructor interpreted T.E.A.M.WORK as Together Everyone Achieves More Work. What I didn't know was how deep this teamwork cliche' really goes. In fact it's so deep, that our Heavenly Father teaches us about it in His WORD.
"From whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love". (EPHESIANS 4:16)
The Masterpiece Marrage
Good team work requires working together to create a zone of safety in the relationship. Each person needs to feel they can trust the other to give feedback as well as trusting that the other will be open to examining their own behavior. Feeling like your spouse is "on your side" is important for every healthy marriage. You want to be confident that you are facing life's unique challenges together, and that if something especially difficult were to happen, your spouse would not abandon you. Offer support and encouragement to your significant other and receive the same from them by effectively building teamwork in your relationship. Like it or not, vulnerability is necessary in order to resolve differences. Spouses need to be open to examining their own behavior as well as taking in and absorbing their partner's complaints and feedback. However, this is unlikely if the emotional environment between you feels unsafe.
Most have had a bad experience with "group projects". Particularly those who end up carrying the weight for others. However, on this show we will discuss the importance of teamwork and what it takes to make it work. I will be speaking with my co-author of "Life and Basketball: 7 Locker Room Lessons That Score Big In Life" and former collegiate basketball coach, Jackie DeVane and the current women's basketball coach for Cheyney University, Kyle Adams on the subject.
Jackie DeVane has been a head basketball coach on the collegiate level for 20 years, coaching at several schools, including Cheyney University and Monmouth University. She has a genuine concern for youth, and she takes great pride in helping young people work to become the best at whatever they choose to do in life.
Kyle Adams is the current women's basketball coach for Cheyney University and is really passionate about changing the lifes of young women through the game of basketball.
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (35 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (12 chatters)
- Soul Sense (10 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (7 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (7 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- Donny C (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (1 chatters)
- TheWellnessCoach (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (0 chatters)