SORT BY Relevancy
in The Bible
Abraham...the greatest patriarch in the history of nations. Claimed as the forefather of the progenitors that brought forth the 3 greatest religious belief systems ever known (Islam,Judaism,Christianity). What was the true purpose of this man and how should we look t him today? Is he even relevant to us today?
Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, April, 16th, 7:30pm-10:00pm EST (4:30pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss “Did President Abraham Lincoln Want To Ship Blacks Back To Africa?”. Tuesday, April 14th, was the 150th Anniversary of the Assassination of President Abraham Lincoln. We’ll discuss these topics and more.
Call in with your Questions/Comments and listen LIVE at 914-338-1375 or listen online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/04/14/april-taylor-of-yourblackworldcom--ferguson-police-shootings-mumia-abu-jamal or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Protesters are Marching against Police Brutality on a 9-Day trek from New York City to Washington, D.C. 4) The city of Chicago announced financial compensation for over 100 Black Men tortured by former Chicago Police Commander Jon Burge. 3) Update on the Police Shootings in Tulsa, Oklahoma and South Carolina. 4) This date in African American History.
JOIN ME AND CO-HOST JACKIE HICKMAN AS WE WELCOME QUARTET GROUP: THE ABRAHAM BROTHERS SHARING THEIR NEW PROJECT: "FAMILY REUNION"..PLUS THE AWESOME TESTIMONY!!
Join TG for a journey through story and trance on the teachings of "frozen water". The wisdom de Yemaya for our time, now.
We always take questions on our theme. We'd love to here from you. Call us at: (646) 668-8087.
Seeing you soon~
love, peace, harmony, siempre~
As we conclude our study on the life-changing teachings of the Christ, we will be reading from His teachings from St. Matthew 25th.
Tonight we will be learning the lessons of the TEN VIRGINS, THE PARABLE OF THE TALENTS, AND THE RIGHT KIND OF LIVING..
in The Bible
For the past few weeks we have been going over some of the most significant teachings of Yahshua/Jesus, found in the book of St. Matthew.
Thus far, we have concentrated our study on examining the lessons taught in the fifth chapter of the Gospel according to St. Matthew.
Previously, we have noted that the standards established by our Lord were much more stringent than those mentioned in the Mosiac laws of the Old Testatment. For example, we learned that the Old Law stated that only if you literally murder someone would you be guilty of murder; but Christ said, that if you allow anger to fester and grow, in your heart, and if you call someone, empty-headed, moron, or stupid, or you refer to someon as a fool,.. you have committed the act of murder already, punishable by spending eternity in hell.
Also, the Old law said that only the act of aduiltery would bring the charge of adultery against you, but Yahshua/Jesus said, "if you look at a woman to lust after her, you have already committed adultery in your heart."
Tonight we will be discussing Christ's standards concerning retaliation, giving and Christian love.
in The Bible
What can guarantee our salvation? Nothing but the teachings of Yahshua. What can make us whole, perfected and holy? Nothing but the teachings of Yahshua. If each of us would study and meditate and live by certain teachings of Christ, our lives will be richer, happier, and more complete; and our eternal hope of living with Him forever will be more of a certainty.
4. Behold, the day cometh when the seed of Ham shall again rule in this land and at that day thy seed shall be in bondage to them, but I will raise up a prince from among the Egyptians who shall lead them out of bondage and they shall inherit the land of Canaan, even that land which I have promised unto thee and to thy seed after thee for an everlasting inheritance.
5. Moreover, from the loins of thine heir shall proceed the Messiah, even the Son of God, who shall walk upon the earth ministering to the poor and lowly, who shall be lifted up that the price might be paid for the original sin of Adam and for the sins of all mankind, that all who will believe on His name and receive His ordinances and keep His commandments should not perish but inherit everlasting life.
6. Moreover, in the last days I will raise up out of the loins of thine heir a choice seer through whom the fullness of my gospel shall be restored to the earth and all things shall be restored as in the beginning.
7. For upon him shall rest the priesthood of his fathers and he shall commence the organization of that holy order which was in the beginning of the world which shall be consummated before the Son of God shall walk again upon the earth.
Tonight we are going to be continuing our study on the life-changing teachings of the Christ. This evening's lesson will come from the pages of the Gospel of St. Matthew Chapter 7.
We will be discussing the following topics:
FAITHFUL PRAYER; AN ETHICAL LIFE; A CROSSROADS DECISION; THE FRUITS OF FALSEHOOD; SINCERE DEVOTION; THE TRUE FOUNDATION.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (15 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- SPIRITUALteacherbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (5 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (5 chatters)
- The Yaron Brook Show (5 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- Caroline Sutherland (2 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (2 chatters)
- DA COCONUT WIRELESS (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- THE KOBG KNOCK OUT (0 chatters)