SORT BY Relevancy
We live in a world where increasing numbers of people have become disillusioned with religion and particularly with Christianity. I believe that the reason for this phenomenon has more to do with the teachings of established religion than with the teachings of Jesus. I believe that if people, particularly our younger generations, understood what Jesus really taught they would become part of what I like to call the New Jesus Movement. Recent studies show that it is Christianity that is being rejected by them. But, as hard as it may be for some people to accept Jesus was not a Christian. So a rejection of Christianity does not necessarily mean a rejection of what Jesus taught. It is my belief that if this generation were presented with his actual teaching much of the disillusionment would be replaced by excitement and commitment.
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Louanne Roark of the Look Good Feel Better foundation shares how the organization helps women undergoing cancer treatment transform. Spotlight on Moms features Kathy Kelly of SpecialMouse.com. Retired Pharmacist, David Foreman, shares how travel impacts your health. Family expert, Notoya Green shares tips on how to teach your kids to be thankful. Dr. Bernadine Cruz, associate veterinarian, shares how ways to keep your furry companions healthy.
Witness: January 6th Teaching Sciences in 2016 and Beyond
As we roll into 2016 on Witness, I thought it would be fitting to take a look toward the next generation again, and see how they are going to guide us into the environmental and science front into the future. This time, from the teacher’s perspective. My two good friends who will be on the show Wednesday night are both teachers in High Schools. They both are ex-aquarium employees as well, so they have had years of field and laboratory experiences to draw from in the classroom. These two guests (Not to be named), both have extremely strong environmental ideals, and try to guide the classroom discussions and lessons into hands on learning experiences designed to guide students into critical thinking and good scientific practices.
I am looking forward to getting an honest perspective on how they see their prospective students becoming the future scientists of America. I’ll be asking some tough questions about lessons, common core, “No child left behind learning”, etc. I really want to know if these students are prepared to become the future, or if they are going to become the next unprepared voters of America.
Do the kids recycle, how can you teach this? What’s more important, Grades, test scores or life lessons? I look back to my own middle and High school years, and the missed opportunities I see now in retrospect. Will these kids be in the same position when they have kids of their own?
On Wednesday January 6th at 9pm est,8pm cst and 6pm pst. We look forward to you joining us. If you would like to join the conversation visit our chat room on our web page or call in to our studio number 1 -949-534-0637.
"Are Elementary Kids Too Young To Date?" This topic is on FIRE as some parents think it's okay for their child to date in garde shcool and other say "OH NO NOT AT ALL" Hear Kyree and school mates take on this peer pressure topic. Tune in Every Wednesday 5-6pm cst H.W.HOTLINE COMING SOON! 646-787-1944 (Promostar Radio)
When parties are on the verge or have filed for divorced and have children, what to tell the kids is a critical question that many struggle with in terms of what to say and what not to say. In this episode, we talk about this important topic. This episode is based on an article on Family Law Headquarters called: What to tel your kids when you are getting divorced?
You can find out more information about this topic by calling 1-855-805-0595 or by calling our Divorce Lawyers in Missouri and Illinois.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (32 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (10 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (5 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (3 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (3 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (2 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)