SORT BY Relevancy
This broadcast is sponsored by Abundant Grace Ministries. In this episode, we discuss the importance of developing good habits and being consistent in sticking to your routine. We offer some invaluable tips for changing your current bad habits that will empower you to succeed in your business, ministry, etc. Please be prepared to take notes.
Despite how hard I tried to control my teaching career I faced multiple layoffs, classroom moves, and unexpected twists and turns. In this episode I share my teaching journey from rock bottom to finding my true passion which is helping teachers find happiness in their lives and career. I take you behind the senes of the launch of my new website sheilajaneteaching.com
in Self Help
Taking on the New Year and Vibrant Life Requires Habit Work!
Webster defines a "habit" as: a settled or regular tendency or practice. These patterns either make or break the goals we long to achieve. Join Nicole Greer, PPCC for seven tips on self-leadership and developing habits that will release your potential to S.H.I.N.E.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (6 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Cinema Files Radio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- jeff roberts (1 chatters)
- Matts Madness (1 chatters)
- Scott Bull (1 chatters)