SORT BY Relevancy
ASCD:MOTIVATING TEACHERS AND STUDENTS TO EXCELLENCE
GREAT BOOKS FOUNDATION presents author Robyn Jackson,founder of Mindsteps....proving great teachers make a real difference.
in Self Help
Teaching is one of the most rewardng prefessions, but also one of the most demanding.
My guest today is Patricia A. Jennings PhD and she is author of the book "Mindfulness for Teachers" and in it she offers simple, ready to use and evidence proven mindfulness techniques to help educators manage the stresses of the classroom.
Even if you are not an educator you will find this discussion very interesting and comforting especially if you are a parent with young children in school. For more information please visit
In this podcast I was told the master teachers wanted to talk about the mystery school of life on Earth. I did not know before the show that the Archangel Ariel would come through. She shared a visual energetic healing you can do to help the Earth heal. Please join me as I welcome the Master Teacher Archangel Ariel and allow her to share her wisdom and knowledge with us.
THE NATIONAL TEACHERS HALL OF FAME: INDUCTION WEEK
PEARSON RESEARCH & INNOVATION NETWORK presents Carol Strickland , Executive Director of the Hall of Fame and the Class of 2015 ! Congrats to them all.
Let's talk about our judicial system and how the courts are treating these teachers that changed some test scores to boost the scores for their schools for financial gain for the Superintendant of schools. Join the show as we discuss this very heated topic at 10:00am. Call (818)301-5834.
MAKING INQUIRY BASED INSTRUCTION WORK FOR TEACHERS AND STUDENTS
GREAT BOOKS FOUNDATION presents experts John Riley, Linda Barrett and Carolyn Lang on how encouraging inquiry works for today's standards, Common Core or otherwise. Let's enable discussion. It works
Today we don't know the saints from the sinners. Everything appear to be common for everyone. There should be a big difference in the people of God and the non believer or sinner. Dress code want describe a saint, conversation can't do it, even their prayers are selfish.
ASCD on HIRING GREAT TEACHERS
Assistant Director of The School University Research Network at The College of William and Mary Dr Jennifer Hindman, ASCD author of Effective Teacher Interviews and Professor of Human Resources Adminsitration for aspiring K-12 Principals Congratulantions Jen on having the week's longest title.
GREAT BOOKS FOUNDATION
THE NATIONAL TEACHERS HALL OF FAME
Yeah, there is one...in Emporia KS and we have Executive Director of said Hall, Carol Strickland to tell us all about it. And a hearty thanks to Michelle Accardi at NBPTS for introducing us to Carol
Presented by Zaner Bloser
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (38 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (35 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (20 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- CenterStage (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Nocturnas Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- americas voice radio (1 chatters)