SORT BY Relevancy
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month we will have a special 90 minute show to be encouraged by survivors and remember the warriors that have transitioned. Special Guest Include : Kim Collins / Survivor and Author of the Book War Wounds, Special Prayer by Pastor Joseph Fleming & Musical Ministry of Marcus Stanley from his newly released CD: Instrument of Praise.
Tea Time is designed for women to have an outlet to discuss "Topics" that effect their lives on a daily basis.
A Biblical perspective is injected into all discussions. Topics sometimes are very controversial and are not PG or Church Friendly.
Live sessions are held every Friday at 7:00 p.m., dinner is served and childcare provided. Location 1906 N. Story Road, Irving, Texas 75061.
In acknowledgment of World Suicide Prevention Day we will be discussing the churches response to mental health issues and concerns. Special guest will be Dr. Gabriella Miller, Mental Health Professional, Alnicia Gibson Mental Health Advocate and Captain Jonathan Goldwire of the US Army! Join us for this time of candid and encouraging conversation!
Special guest today will be Board Member Diana Page-Lofton of Boaz and Ruth. Boaz and Ruth is a wonderful grass roots organization in the Highland Park Community of Richmond, VA whose goal is to rebuild lives and communities through relationships, jobs and economic revitalization.
Have you ever noticed how some people have the power to light up a room, or easily make friends wherever they go?
What is that? How is it so simple for some to get-a-long, while others struggle?
In today's world, it's about who you know. And Some of your best opportunities are a friend away from you.
There is power, in friends. There is power in being "likeable"
At Before You Go Pro, we believe that the better received you are, the more great opportunites will come your way, on and off the field.
Let's talk about it!
We are truly excited and honored, to invite Mr. Aaron Criswell into the BYGP Locker Room Show tonight.
Aaron is a San Francisco native, and current full-scholarship football player at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas (UNLV).
Aaron has a very powerful testimony, and some wonderful words of advice for any aspiring football player.
It is our goal at Before You Go Pro, to expose aspiring athletes to the people who are already living their dream. We are sure that tonights show will bring value to your journey.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (50 chatters)
- churchfolk (18 chatters)
- Jay King Network (15 chatters)
- Wolf and the bear Network (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (12 chatters)
- AFP Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Jay Earley (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (2 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- The Heart and Soul of Relationships (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- Chicken Whisperer (1 chatters)
- MBA X Entrepreneursh (1 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)
- Life Lessons with Dr Michelle (1 chatters)
- LifeLearningCenterofSelf (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- God Or Zen (1 chatters)
- Ilumine Ao (1 chatters)
- Workforce Central (1 chatters)
- Word of Mom Radio (0 chatters)