SORT BY Relevancy
Join us Tuesday, April 15th for a Tax Day Tea Party Rally on the radio!
The Tea Party turns five and we're too busy working to rally in the streets so we have moved it to the radio this year!
Are you Taxed Enough Already and tired of Washington's out of control spending? Are you sick of burdensome regulations? Are you outraged over the federal government using the courts to abuse citizens with lawsuits that they can't possibly afford to defend?
Our special guests include Congressman Bill Flores, Texas State Senator Brian Birdwell, Texas Candidate for Agriculture Commissioner, Sid Miller, Glenn Hager, candidate for Texas Comptroller, Raz Shafer, Executive Director of Run, Ted, Run! and other guests from around the state and country! You never know who might pop in to say hello!
Join us from 8-10 PM Central time in live chat and sound off! Or call our listener line during the show.
Last night's Republican runoff election between Mississippi Senator Thad Cochran and Tea Party challenger Chris McDaniel has kept the political pundits busy -- and surprised, as Cochran squeezed out a victory, thanks to appeals to African-American Democrats and a well-run Get Out the Vote effort from Republican leaders like Haley Barbour. Too bad Cochran is such a sore loser. Other topics include this week's White House Summit on Working Families and what's been handed down by the Supreme Court.MOMocrats Cynematic, Karoli and Donna Schwartz Mills discuss politics from the progressive POV. Produced by Engender Media Group.
Hosted by dark-skinned free-thinker Vincent E Brown, this show discusses a myriad of issues from the political, moral, and religious. Of course, every now and then a bit of controversy is liable to show up at any time, so tune in and listen to a host who is black, Christian, and conservative.
Today, I will discuss the myth of the racist TEA Party. Our liberal-guided media has successfully demonized this organization as racist and has even accused them of being "the KKK without the white hoods." Come hear what I have to say on this matter.
Join host, Bobby Keith, along with WTP President, Toby Marie Walker, as we discuss the news and current events from a Tea Party perspective.
You can join in on the conversation by logging into our live chat room, or by calling (646) 200-0248.
We are back with the season premiere of Tea Party Radio! We have so many topics to recap!
Join host, Bobby Keith, alone with WTP President, Toby Marie Walker, as we take a look at today's top stories and current events from a Tea Party perspective, with a little satarical humor mixed in.
You have a chance to be a part of the show by calling (646) 200-0248, or by logging into our live chat room.
The Huffington Post and other media outlets are reporting, "Scott Esk, a Republican Tea Party candidate in Oklahoma, got into a debate on Facebook last summer in which he advocated killing homosexuals." What?! Nicholas Snow Live, a daily, global conversation "Connecting the Circuitry of Humanity." Producer/host Nicholas Snow's previous show, SnowbizNow, has had over 1.5 million downloads. This new format encourages listeners to interact with the live show as follows:
Call +1 (347) 215-8866 (during live broadcasts only).
Follow and Tweet @TheNicholasSnow on Twitter
Tweet anytime with the hash tag #NicholasSnowLive
Join and comment in the official Nicholas Snow Live Facebook group. The shortcut to the group is www.SnowbizLive.com.
Skype into the show following these instructions.
Join us on Friday, June 6 at 10 a.m. when our guests on Record Talk Radio will be Joel and Susan Winton, two of the main organizers of the West Bergen Tea Party.
We'll talk about their view of this week's GOP primary for the U.S. Senate. We'll also discuss the role their group plays within the Bergen County Republican party.
If you have any questions for the Wintons, email your suggestions to me at email@example.com.
Sen. Thad Cochran of Mississippi beat tea-party-backed challenger Chris McDaniel.
Supreme Court says police may not generally search cellphones of suspects.
The City of Riverside may vote to remove the Redflex red-light cameras.
And, your calls, LIVE.
Join host, Bobby Keith, along with WTP President, Toby Marie Walker, as we take a look at the news and current events from a conservative, Tea Party pespective.Tonight, Ken Cope, Republican U.S. Senate candidate, will be our guest.
You can join in on the conversation by logging in to our live chat room, or by calling (646)200-0248
Join host, Bobby Keith, along with WTP President, Toby Marie Walker, for a look at the news and current events from a Tea Party perspective. Occasionally, we may have a surprise guest! You can join in on the conversation by logging into our live chat room, or by calling (646)200-0248.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (168 chatters)
- Yada (25 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (20 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (15 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Bellesprit (12 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (12 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (12 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (8 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (5 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (4 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- JDWELL Women Empowerment (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (1 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Tru Talk All Day (1 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (0 chatters)