SORT BY Relevancy
Every year, the IRS releases its “dirty dozen” – a list of twelve tax scams that are currently most dangerous to taxpayer that taxpayers should be sure to avoid. In this podcast with Joshua Nesser, we will discuss the dirty dozen and red flags that taxpayers should be wary of.
If you owe back taxes or have unfiled tax returns, then the IRS Tax Helpline Radio show will help you to overcome your IRS problems.
The IRS is the world’s largest debt collector and they will do anything they can to collect what they are owed.
If you have received a letter from the IRS or if you owe back taxes or have unfiled tax returns, then contact the IRS Tax Helpline for a FREE Consultation at 1-855-240-1040. You can visit their website at www.irstaxhelpline.com for more information.
“Don’t wait for the IRS to contact you, be proactive and fix your IRS problem before it gets worse.”
Call 1-855-240-1040 and solve your tax problems today.
Our state of the week for July 30 is Ohio. Steve Curtis is the State Director for the Americans for Fair Taxation for the State of Ohio, and a strong advocate of tax reform on both the State and Federal level. As such, he is involved in organizing grassroots support for the passage of the Fair Tax legislation, and in conducting public education programs to increase public awareness of the advantages of the Fair Tax approach to taxation. In addition to his State duties, Mr. Curtis is a member of the Executive Committee of the National Board of Directors for AFFT.
Mr. Curtis has more than thirty years of experience in industry and manufacturing, and is a Registered Professional Engineer in Ohio, a Certified Safety Professional, and a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager. He currently lives near Fairborn, Ohio with his wife, Ann. They have two children, one grandchild, and a couple of cats that think they are people.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, by the host John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long disance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
Show info: Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, HR25 Fair Tax Review
Please share this show with your friends!
In a report by a US Senate committe, the life insurance industry was called out for overpricing, misleading, and deceiving the public.
I know firsthand because I used to work for one of these companies and they're now out of business.
We'll look at the top three scams in this show and tell you what the right life insurance is...according to Suze Orman, Dave Ramsey, and every consumer expert.
Join us and get your free copy of the essential book, How Money Works: A Common Sense Guide to Financial Success. Listen in and well tell you how to get your copy. Click here for that information.
There is life after April 15th Tax Season! There is planning, how to be more prepared for next year starting right now, revising your current tax exemptions with your employer, check your withholdings, Amend and review your current taxes for deductions that may have been omitted or forgotten and much more. Lets talk about Taxes on Tuesday April 29th at 7pm. Invite your friends also, I will hear you on the line! Hope you had Many Happy Returns this 2013/14 tax filing season
Dan Borowiwicz is an instructor, 2nd Congressional District Director, Minnesota Fairtax. Dan knows HR25 and matters about taxation like few do and believes that HR 25, THE Fair Tax is a non partisan bill that really has everything in it that Democrats and other Americans of various persuasions want. He further believes, as many Fair Taxers do that without Democratic support HR 25 cannot be passed. Dan is a coalition builder. His arguments in favor of HR 25 regardless of your political persuasion are very compelling. If you have wondered what you can do to help move the bill forward you must participate in this discussion.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, by the host John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long disance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers. All of our shows are live but are recorded for future play.
Show info: Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, HR25 Fair Tax Review
Please share this show's URL with your friends!
Frequently changing IRS regulations have opened the door for sophisticated criminals to cheat your clients out of their hard-earned savings. These scammers are often looking to steal personal information as well as cash, so it is vital your clients know who they can trust.
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel interviews Christopher and Kathy Anderson, Tax Professionals and Creators of The Master Your Taxes Program. Chris and Kathy have been helping financial advisors across the country to educate their clients on how to minimize their current taxes, prepare for future tax events and most importantly how to actually get money back from the IRS for previous tax years.
Find out what you need to know so to protect yourself, your clients and your family from criminals posing as IRS agents. And if you are an advisor, learn how you can be a hero to your clients by helping them reduce future taxes and possibly receive a refund for previous tax years!
For more information check out:
many taxpayers choose to negotiate directly with the IRS. If you do, it is extremely important to know what to do, how to do it, what to say and what NOT to say. Today's show will teach you all the tricks.
Our very special guest on Wednesday, June 11 will be John Steinberger, former candidate for State Representative in SC, the chairman of the Charleston County Republican Party, and a leader for the grassroots Fair Tax movement in South Carolina. John introduced the Fair Tax concept in SC and has been instrumental in pushing for a state version of the popular consumption tax. We will discuss progress in that effort and expect high audience particpation with questions and comments from other states.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, by the host John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long distance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
For more info: Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, HR25 FairTax Review
Do your country a favor and share this show!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (52 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (25 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (14 chatters)
- in5d (13 chatters)
- drkate (12 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (8 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Raw Sex (5 chatters)
- reactionariez (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Forecast Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Justice Lab (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)