SORT BY Relevancy
It is tax time. That is right, do not wait until 2015 to get your taxes ready. There are things you can do now and what you need to do in 2015 to make sure you keep more money in your pocket.
This show is sponsored by WWW.SEXYBIGLASHES.COM. Forget about fake or puny lashes. Get Younique 3 D Fiber Lashes and get the look you deserve.
My name is Shawn Hill and I with my wife run WWW.SEXYBIGLASHES.COM. We help women look their best everyday with the use of cosmetics. Our #1 product is Younqiue 3 D Fiber lashes. Get yours today and look your best tomorrow.
I will be joined today by John Boone. John is the owner of D& J Taxx Service. John is an experienced, reputable tax accountant with over 18 years of expertise in the tax industry. John helped launch D & J Taxx Services as CO CEO in 2007. His mission is to help clients maximize their tax returns by educating and providing tools to succeed and achieve this goal.
I will also be joined by Kgosi Johnson. Kgosi is the owner at Johnson Consultants and Associates LLC. His passion is helping small businesses succeed. He assists all types of businesses and he also caters to the home based business community. Kgosi provides services locally in North Carolina and nationally! Owner Kgosi Johnson is a Professional Bookkeeper, Consultant & Tax Preparer. Because of his background in human services, he is able to provide effective customer service, in addition to his innate skill with numbers.
Ferguson…. What is truly going on? What to make of it? What is next? Where is the leadership…before, during, and aftermath? Is race the issue? Is this the American Dream…which brings us to the question of the day is Ferguson A Dream Deferred? Helping us with that as we kick-off our Dream Series with have our “Domino Talk” duo, the Smith Brothers – Nehemiah & Jacques. Both are both “raising the consciousness” and providing a voice to world -- Reverend Nehemiah Smith, Editor-in-Chief of The Weekly Defender (http://weeklydefender.com/?section=home) and Bro. Jacques Smith -- man of God, father, husband, engineer. Both operate in the theater of ideas.
Please join our host Eric J Powell on onCUE! Radio Friday @3pm CST (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/oncue).
DON’T MISS IT!
To listen to last week show about “Bill Cosby: Is Silence Consent?” -- http://tobtr.com/s/7129011
© 2010-2014 CUE Foundation, Inc All Rights Reserved
Tonight we address the IRS and its woes, scandals and infamous reputation.
When talking of this American Gestapo we cannot ignore America's desire for a more simple and easy to understand tax code.
You want simple, easy, fair? .... I give you the fair tax.
Villianized for its fairness, misrepresented for its danger to established power and over-complicated for its simplicity, the Fair Tax is the answer to so much that ails us in America today.
Splash talks about the basics, the benefits and the need for something as middle class friendly as The Fair Tax.
We will of course revisit the Budget Deal in potential peril and have more on the CIA Terror uproar.
All this plus the news of the world in general on tonight's show.
Cincinnati Business Talk has as our guest Michael McCormick, CPA. Mike will share some of his best ideas on tax planning and financial planning.
Mike will also share a new bookkeeping service.
The show aired live on Friday December 19th, 2014 at 4 PM.
Join host, Barbie O'Connor, author, speaker, and financial advisor for all of the MoneySmarts4u shows in December which will give you a plan to end this year right and start the next year ready for a positive financial year. This weeks show explores 5 year-end tax and financial strategies. Year end tax loss selling, wash sales, charitable giving, gifts eligible for gift tax exclusions, possible year end tax law changes, and reviewing your year end tax situation will all be discussed during this podcast.
For more, go to the website, www.moneysmarts4u.com, Like us on Facebook, Click here to buy the book on Amazon. Subscribe to the show.
Wendy Cassera hosts this show that deals with finances and money for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, Individuals, and Mostly YOU. Words like Finances, Money, IRS, Taxes and Financial Statements shouldn't create fear. These things should be used to strengthen and grow your business and your life. Besides ... where were you when it stopped being fun? Let's bring the fun back together.
Wendy Cassera is an accountant and tax expert with over 25 years experience. I help those struggling with their finances to find simple, easy to use ways to manage and understand their finances and make more money.
This Success Place is about you succeeding. So ... come to where the fun is ... hear tips about taxes, short cuts to bookkeeping, jokes, quotes, and even some really great guest speakers that can help you with your life, your business, and your Success ... whatever that means to YOU.
www.taxpectations.com // email@example.com // (843)877-5347 ... www.facebook.com/taxpectations
Dozens of temporary tax breaks, including big ones for business research, wind power and foreign profits, were renewed by the U.S. Senate recently, putting to rest worries that further delays in dealing with the so-called tax extenders could impact the approaching tax-filing season.
Today we are speaking with Jim Wilhelm, a Director with SC&H Group, more about this topic, which is currently dominating the headlines these days.
The Open Forum Show is always a favorite of our listeners!! FIRST our regular tax tips and legal tips and then I will be fielding questions on Tax Strategies, Asset Protection, Estate Planning and Business Planning. I NEED and WANT your INPUT and Feedback. I'll do my best to answer your questions, and if I don't have the answer for you, I will find it.
Please email your questions and comments in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put in the subject line 'Show Question'.
The show will broadcast LIVE Tuesday, December 9th, at 11am PST / 2 EST. You can call in and listen LIVE on the road at 646-200-4285, or listen in here.
What does CEO "Must-Do's" and tax tips have in common? Angela Sticca-Snyder! She is The Taxanista who hosts her show by that name on eWNRadio Network. She and CloseUp Host, Phyllis Smith take a deep dive and a swim into the secrets behind being a rockin' CEO as well as offering vital tax tips for the end of the year and beginning of next. Here's what you'll walk away with:
1. Att least 7 success tips every CEO should know
2. Why paying less taxes might not be a good thing
3. Last minute tax credits for the end of the year
4. Really cool apps that will help you do everything from tracking your mileage to book-keeping
Host Lori Wilk interviews Stuart Hack, a managing member of Hack Tax and Accounting Services. Stuart is an Enrolled Agent and we definitely need to some tax tips this time of the year. He'll give us some advice on how to get ready. Taxes are not something that everyone wants to talk about but we has to,. . Stuart will give up some tips to get ready for preparing and filing tax returns and general best practices and tips. Live call-in to our show 347.237.5638 . Twitter@Successipes
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (139 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (134 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (98 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (23 chatters)
- NTEB (20 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (20 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (18 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (9 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Xtreme Fantasy Football XFF Radio (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (7 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (5 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (4 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Krsna Bhakti Radio (2 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)