SORT BY Relevancy
If you owe back taxes or have unfiled tax returns, then the IRS Tax Helpline Radio show will help you to overcome your IRS problems.
The IRS is the world’s largest debt collector and they will do anything they can to collect what they are owed.
If you have received a letter from the IRS or if you owe back taxes or have unfiled tax returns, then contact the IRS Tax Helpline for a FREE Consultation at 1-855-240-1040. You can visit their website at www.irstaxhelpline.com for more information.
“Don’t wait for the IRS to contact you, be proactive and fix your IRS problem before it gets worse.”
Call 1-855-240-1040 and solve your tax problems today.
Our state of the week for July 30 is Ohio. Steve Curtis is the State Director for the Americans for Fair Taxation for the State of Ohio, and a strong advocate of tax reform on both the State and Federal level. As such, he is involved in organizing grassroots support for the passage of the Fair Tax legislation, and in conducting public education programs to increase public awareness of the advantages of the Fair Tax approach to taxation. In addition to his State duties, Mr. Curtis is a member of the Executive Committee of the National Board of Directors for AFFT.
Mr. Curtis has more than thirty years of experience in industry and manufacturing, and is a Registered Professional Engineer in Ohio, a Certified Safety Professional, and a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager. He currently lives near Fairborn, Ohio with his wife, Ann. They have two children, one grandchild, and a couple of cats that think they are people.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, by the host John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long disance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
Show info: Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, HR25 Fair Tax Review
Please share this show with your friends!
Dan Borowiwicz is an instructor, 2nd Congressional District Director, Minnesota Fairtax. Dan knows HR25 and matters about taxation like few do and believes that HR 25, THE Fair Tax is a non partisan bill that really has everything in it that Democrats and other Americans of various persuasions want. He further believes, as many Fair Taxers do that without Democratic support HR 25 cannot be passed. Dan is a coalition builder. His arguments in favor of HR 25 regardless of your political persuasion are very compelling. If you have wondered what you can do to help move the bill forward you must participate in this discussion.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, by the host John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long disance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers. All of our shows are live but are recorded for future play.
Show info: Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, HR25 Fair Tax Review
Please share this show's URL with your friends!
There is life after April 15th Tax Season! There is planning, how to be more prepared for next year starting right now, revising your current tax exemptions with your employer, check your withholdings, Amend and review your current taxes for deductions that may have been omitted or forgotten and much more. Lets talk about Taxes on Tuesday April 29th at 7pm. Invite your friends also, I will hear you on the line! Hope you had Many Happy Returns this 2013/14 tax filing season
many taxpayers choose to negotiate directly with the IRS. If you do, it is extremely important to know what to do, how to do it, what to say and what NOT to say. Today's show will teach you all the tricks.
Our very special guest on Wednesday, June 11 will be John Steinberger, former candidate for State Representative in SC, the chairman of the Charleston County Republican Party, and a leader for the grassroots Fair Tax movement in South Carolina. John introduced the Fair Tax concept in SC and has been instrumental in pushing for a state version of the popular consumption tax. We will discuss progress in that effort and expect high audience particpation with questions and comments from other states.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, by the host John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long distance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
For more info: Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, HR25 FairTax Review
Do your country a favor and share this show!
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel interviews Tax Expert and creator of Master Your Taxes, Chris Anderson.
The IRS is large and very powerful and often will ask for information they should not. You need to know your rights and how to protect them,
This week we will hear from our California Fair Tax Volunteers at Carmel by the Sea where they are actually signing people up on Pop Vox to vote for HR 25/S122. The volunteers have set up a tent on the beach and are signing people up on computers. This is a first for this type of event and it will be interesting to see how the day has gone at Carmel by the Sea in California.
We will also be hearing from Paul Livingston, Florida District Director about an educational Fair Tax Webinar that he is hosting. HR 25/S 122 is moving forward as a result of thousand of volunteers efforts doing many different things. Paul is playing a key role as a volunteer in Florida.
Join us live every Wednesday at 6 pm pacific time, 9 pm eastern time on your computer or telephone. Our call in numbers are; (619) 393-6478 or toll free (888) 436-1206
All episodes are live but are recorded for future play. You are encouraged to copy and share.
in Self Help
How often do we disagree with another or just find that we somehow created conflict in a relationship? I happens more oftern than we like to think! We find ourselves traveling new paths in order to "avoid" the person we seem to not be seeing "eye to eye" with at the moment. We fear any contact with that other individual and find ourselves "ostriching" the situation and sticking our head in the sand in hopes of the situation going away. Well...that really isn't the answer! Let's discuss the Art of handling this conflict! Remember....this is Mastering Life's Simplicity, so let's look at some simple solutions! Please email us at email@example.com or call in during the show! You can also live chat or leave a message with us at www.thetajlgroup.com, just click on the Chat Now button at the top of the website page! With your examples, we can help you and others find simple forward moving solutions to realtionship conflict. Together we can learn to Avoid Avoidance! We TRULY want to help YOU....PLEASE CALL US and WE can help you DISCOVER YOUR SIMPLE SOLUTION!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (170 chatters)
- John Baptist (81 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (76 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (30 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (27 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (15 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- thedean (11 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (9 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- gregfilms (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (7 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (7 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (6 chatters)
- Everything But Normal (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- FSF Radio (4 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- Chaos Network (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)