SORT BY Relevancy
I will be interviewing a phenomenal guitarist and vocalist Mr. Sheldon Renolds. Sheldon's fame includes a 14 year wonderful tour with the legendary band "Earth Wind and Fire". I will also explore some of Mr. Renolds exploits as it is related to his career and his future goals.
The second half of the show I will be focusing on that dreaded word Taxes. I will be speaking with Mr. Sam Hamilton, an accountant and motivational speaker for "Integrity Tax Relief" services. Nothing impacts life more significant than "Death and Taxes". We can do something about taxes. So please join me in a conversation with Mr. Sam Hamilton, spokes person for "Integrity Tax Relief". Not everything is a certainty in life, but taxes are.
Please join us for an informative show.
If you owe back taxes or have unfiled tax returns, then the IRS Tax Helpline Radio show will help you to overcome your IRS problems.
The IRS is the world’s largest debt collector and they will do anything they can to collect what they are owed.
If you have received a letter from the IRS or if you owe back taxes or have unfiled tax returns, then contact the IRS Tax Helpline for a FREE Consultation at 1-855-240-1040. You can visit their website at www.irstaxhelpline.com for more information.
“Don’t wait for the IRS to contact you, be proactive and fix your IRS problem before it gets worse.”
Call 1-855-240-1040 and solve your tax problems today.
Madison debt and tax offers a wide variety of services. Our goal is to offer transparency to our clients, helping them understand the process for resolving their tax problem so that they have realistic expectations of what to expect. We focus on business or personal. Our team of attorneys and CPA’s work as a team and negotiate the best offer. We are very aggressive when need be.
Our role is to negotiate the lowest possible IRS payment amount allowed by law. We will not allow a client to retain our firms’ services unless the consumer is a legitimate candidate for tax relief. The IRS has very strict guidelines governing eligibility; we let our clients know up front, BEFORE you hire us, what tax relief options are available to them. We have been resolving tax matters for individuals and businesses for over 10 years successfully.We handle all 50 states. Both federal and state matters. This is based on a review of your documents, information and an exhaustive financial interview. This ethical and honest approach to tax problem resolution has helped MDTR achieve an extraordinarily high client satisfaction rate over the years. Please see our A rating on the Better Business Bureau.. We have been resolving tax matters for individuals and businesses for over 10 years successfully.
many taxpayers choose to negotiate directly with the IRS. If you do, it is extremely important to know what to do, how to do it, what to say and what NOT to say. Today's show will teach you all the tricks.
Our state of the week for July 30 is Ohio. Steve Curtis is the State Director for the Americans for Fair Taxation for the State of Ohio, and a strong advocate of tax reform on both the State and Federal level. As such, he is involved in organizing grassroots support for the passage of the Fair Tax legislation, and in conducting public education programs to increase public awareness of the advantages of the Fair Tax approach to taxation. In addition to his State duties, Mr. Curtis is a member of the Executive Committee of the National Board of Directors for AFFT.
Mr. Curtis has more than thirty years of experience in industry and manufacturing, and is a Registered Professional Engineer in Ohio, a Certified Safety Professional, and a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager. He currently lives near Fairborn, Ohio with his wife, Ann. They have two children, one grandchild, and a couple of cats that think they are people.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, by the host John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long disance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers.
Show info: Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, HR25 Fair Tax Review
Please share this show with your friends!
There is life after April 15th Tax Season! There is planning, how to be more prepared for next year starting right now, revising your current tax exemptions with your employer, check your withholdings, Amend and review your current taxes for deductions that may have been omitted or forgotten and much more. Lets talk about Taxes on Tuesday April 29th at 7pm. Invite your friends also, I will hear you on the line! Hope you had Many Happy Returns this 2013/14 tax filing season
Dan Borowiwicz is an instructor, 2nd Congressional District Director, Minnesota Fairtax. Dan knows HR25 and matters about taxation like few do and believes that HR 25, THE Fair Tax is a non partisan bill that really has everything in it that Democrats and other Americans of various persuasions want. He further believes, as many Fair Taxers do that without Democratic support HR 25 cannot be passed. Dan is a coalition builder. His arguments in favor of HR 25 regardless of your political persuasion are very compelling. If you have wondered what you can do to help move the bill forward you must participate in this discussion.
Fair Tax Time is brought to you commercial free each Wednesday evening, 6PM Pacific time, 9PM Eastern, by the host John Wesley Nobles. You may listen on your computer or on your phone. Dial (619) 393-6478 or, if you’re charged for long disance, use our toll-free line: (888) 436-1206. Just follow instructions when the nice British lady answers. All of our shows are live but are recorded for future play.
Show info: Fair Tax Time Radio, Fair Tax Nation, HR25 Fair Tax Review
Please share this show's URL with your friends!
It's Tax season again! Sam Hamilton is hear to help us navagate through filings, audits, and more. Join us.
Find out the real truth behind finally finding and fixing the real, true cause of your headaches, migraines, pain, TMJ disorder, carpal tunnel syndrome and more. You'll be shocked at the real reason many of us never experience any significant long-lasting relief. Remember, it's all about SOLUTIONS and living Healthy, Happy, Headache & Pain Free!
In our 4th season premiere, Dr. Scott will reveal the real reasons that so many of us have trouble finding the real, true cause of our headaches, migraines and pain and why chances are it may never change! You see, unless you're willing to use a little bit of common sense and logic when making important decisions about your health, and the health of those you care about, it just doesn't matter what kind of treatment or doctor you confide in. Chances are, you'll never find any long-lasting relief or truly live Healthy, Happy, Headache & Pain Free!!
Don't you dare miss this introduction to our 4th season!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- in5d (14 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Body of Christ (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (7 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (4 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (3 chatters)
- Move to Amend (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- angel coaches (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- EFT Radio (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Middle Men (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (0 chatters)