SORT BY Relevancy
Join Scott Atkins & Michael Trent as they recap the professional circuit of Fantasy Sports.
The Exec pops in to discuss Week 3 and all your WDIS decisions.
Scott is General Manager of ScoutFantasy.com and FFToolbox.com, which conducts contests around the country highlighted by the Fantasy Football World Championship.
Scott is the resident Cardinal Fan representing Planet Red (Louisville) while Mike is the heart of Big Blue Nation (Kentucky).
Stop by and join the chat, "The Crew", some of the best minds in the world of fantasy sports, and let's have a good time!
Tom Hopkins carries the standard as a master sales trainer and is recognized as the world’s leading authority on selling techniques and salesmanship.Over 4 million people on five continents have attended Tom’s high-energy live seminars. Tom personally conducts 30+ seminars each year traveling throughout the world. He is the author of 17 books, including “How to Master the Art of Selling™,” which has sold over 1.6 million copies worldwide. This mega-selling book is considered a must-have reference guide for top selling producers in every field of sales. He has also authored three selling-skills books in the popular “…for Dummies®” series
Matthew Peck co-founded SHP Financial in 2003. In 2012, he began his second decade of retirement income planning, and he continues helping SHP Financial clients navigate a constantly-evolving retirement planning landscape. Matthew holds his Series 65 securities license, insurance license and acts as a Fiduciary for his clients. He is author of the book “Mind the Gap: The Cracks in the American Retirement System” . He is also co-host of the popular financial radio show “Retirement Road Map” which airs on several radio stations in New England
Mike Archambalt has been a CEO and CFO with Leadership, Financial Management, Strategic Development, and Healthcare experience. He has served as an Operating Partner in a leading private equity firm; where he focused on leverage buyouts in turnarounds, and directed companies ranging from $100 million to $1.5 billion in revenue
15 minutes of who-knows-what about authors and maybe even their books. Lots of laughs, gossip and more laughs! Rachel Sparks, the author of "To Be Whole" joins me and frankly, even after all our technical difficulties, there is NOTHING difficult about sitting down with such a sweetie to talk writing, romance and what's next! www.facebook.com/RachelSparksAuthor Rachel has shifted from historical romances to M/M historical romances and next to contemporary thriller/suspenseful romances so I don't think anything is off the table here and the sky's the limit!
On this episode we will Recap the Mayweather vs Maidana 2 Showtime PPV including undercard fights. Plus, we speculate on the short term future for both Mayweather and Maidana. Other Topics For Discussion- Gabriel Rosado vs James Kirkland Co-Feature to BHop vs Kovalev Nov. 8 in A.C. -Recap "The Fight Game" with Jim Lampley interviewing Bob Arum and Oscar De La Hoya. -Preview the fight schedule. Plus More Current News Topics! Listen Live On Your Phone By Calling 646-381-4990! Listen Live or Join The Roundtable Your Voice Will Be Heard! Follow on Twitter @RopeADopeRadio.
With the Buffalo Bills falling to 2-1 following their loss to the San Diego Chargers, Fromthe300level.com has you covered on the postgame! Join Fromthe300level.com's Bills analyst Derek Kramer after the game to get post game reactions on the game, focus on key moments and also deliver scores from around the league! Give us what you're thinking as well, call 347-934-0157 and join the show!
Fromthe300level's Brian Wolf is also going to join the show today!
Also, tweet at @DerekKramer49 or @fromthe300level to get the tweet read during the show as well!
Join Behind the Steel Curtain's Jeff Hartman and Neal Coolong for rapid reaction after the Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Carolina Panthers game on Sunday Night Football. Win or lose, we want to hear from you! Call the show (347)850-8581, tweet us (Jeff - @BnGBlitz, Neal - @btsteelcurtain) or send us an email: email@example.com.
The show will begin about 15 minutes after the final whistle sounds and the game has ended, so join us Sunday night for the best Steelers talk on the internet!
SHOWTIME Sports peels back the curtain on the rematch between Floyd Mayweather and Marcos Maidana and offer fans a unique glimpse into the drama and controversy surrounding the boxing event of the year.
Alex Ariza, former strength and conditioning coach to Manny Pacquiao and Marcos Maidana, recently told the Manila Standard/Viva Sports that “I signed an official contract for two years to serve as Floyd’s strength and conditioning coach.”
Ariza said that Mayweather told him “I think I need you now” possibly indicating that he feels the need to change things up in his physical preparation due to the fact that he is getting up there in age as a fighter.We will with out a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can voice your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Victor Salazar at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date on the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
Call 929-477-4171 after Week 3 between the New York Giants vs Houston Texans. We will be discussing the win or loss of Week 3 of the NFL season. With Game 3 out of the books, is there any joy to be had from Big Blue Nation. Any concerns the fans should have? What did you like from the game? What did you dislike from the game? Where does the team go from here? The good..... the bad.... the ugly?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Annahilation (46 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (42 chatters)
- Hunger Games Fireside Chat (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (13 chatters)
- Universal Radio (11 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (8 chatters)
- RRS Radio (8 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (8 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (4 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (4 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Prophet Kyle T Miller (2 chatters)
- POET UNPLUGGED (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Vince in the Bay (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- Linda Mooney (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- BarbShaman (1 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- garold Vallie (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- FrmHsPerspectiv (1 chatters)