SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we welcome Autistic Activist Kassiane Sibley, and find out details on Tone it Down Taupe’s iPad mini and Android giveaway in April!
Tone it Down Taupe is sponsoring this fantastic gift giveaway for two deserving Autistic adults for April’s Autism Acceptance Month celebration. TiDT’s initiative is to put a halt to the fear from myths and stereotypes which are perpetuated about Autistic people. TiDT says, “Tone it down. Tone down the fear rhetoric. Tone down the alarmism. It is not necessary to light anything blue to show support and love for an autistic individual.”
For entry details and rules click here.
Show times: 10:00 am PST, 11:00 am MST, 12:00 CST, 1:00 pm EST (Scheduled times are USA zones. To determine when our live show will broadcast outside the U.S., go to WorldTimeServer.com.
Pepper Cory talks about her newest foray in the quilting world - designing a line for Studioe Fabrics - called Town & Country. The new Studioe collection is available to see at www.studioefabrics.com
Take a look at the line, and listen in as Pepper talks about her inspiration, and ideas for this new Basics collection for Studioe Fabrics.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (42 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (8 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (7 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (5 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (3 chatters)
- NJSBA (3 chatters)
- Covenant Commission (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (2 chatters)
- Indie Books (2 chatters)
- Its My House (2 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- Dr Shane (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (0 chatters)