SORT BY Relevancy
Talk About with Rez and Andy! LIVE Tuesdays and Thursdays at 3:00 pm pst.
On today's show Rez and Andy welcome tattoo artist Buck Holland from Bird's Eye Tattoo to talk about what it takes to become a great tattoo artist, what are the most sensitive spots on the body, his most unusual requests, and the process and latest technology for removing them.
Rez and Andy also discuss the latest news and follow up on previous stories.
Join in the fun and call in LIVE 909.202.8606.
Get your FREE audio book!
Cloverleaf Radio's hosts The Host with The Most Jimmy Falcon and Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling's Gremlina welcome Joey Tattoo, Star of SpikeTV's Tattoo Rescue! Don't Miss IT!
Humans ave been marking skin for over 5000 years. It's not a new or trendy concept really; but it is a powerful concept. Like a wig, make up or a new pair of sneakers, a tattoo is a form of artistic expression for the self.
There are people who debate tattoo's with passion; either for or against them. Where do you stand? On the far extremes or somewhere in the middle?
Why do people get tattoos?
Why did you get a tattoo?
Is where someone has a tattoo significant?
Can a tattoo be healing?
Let's talk tattoos.... join me!
Tune in to #TheConsciousCreative every Sunday 4pm-6pm EST on @getlifted_radio
LISTEN LIVE ON: www.blogtalkradio.com/GetLiftedRadio
OR BY CALLING: 347.826.7536
"Your conscience on creativity"
PSA: If you have a song and/or poem you would like to be considered for airplay during our broadcasts (Sundays, 4pm-6pm EST) please email your submission in MP3 format to ConsciousCreativeGLR@gmail.com for consideration!
NELLY THE ARTIST "… It was all dream…As a young kid, Nelly, The Artist knew that one day, she would be covered in tattoos. They have always appealed to her; not just the art, but the concept of existing within the art. Nelly didn’t realize that her high school past time of drawing on classmates with markers, creating authentic tattoo designs, would evolve into becoming a tattoo artist."
If you are interested in a session, please email her at email@example.com
Micheeal James Wallace has exceeded beyond his expected potential. 1 out or 4 boys, Mike grew up in a single parent, low income home household in Alief area of Houston, Tx. Always a natural artist, he was given the name 'Mike the Great", formhis art teacher because of his award winning talent.
Mandy Goodhandy and Todd Klinck will speak with Matthew Ellis part owner (along with George Brown 111), of Seven Crowns Tattoo located in mid-town Toronto firstname.lastname@example.org or call (416) 322-7696 to book a consultation. He specializes in traditional, Japanese, portraits and realism, biomech, bold and beautiful colour, black and grey work, old school, new school tattoos. He is also the artist currently working on Todd's tattoos.
We're dealing with a generation of children who are coming from broken homes, dysfunctional families, abuse, and neglect that has created what we call "Tattoo Tears". You may wonder why they act out the way they do and why they appear to carry so much anger that you can't seem to understand. You'll be surprised to know that many of them don't even understand what's going on with themselves. Join us as we attempt to dissect the war going on within and what is truly behing these tears of anger, bitterness, and resentment. This is a show you truly don't want to miss.
This week, we're #AtEyeLevel with Kenny Sills, author of Tattoo: A Beautiful Sin, a heart-pounding thriller that lets you into the macabre mind of a twisted serial killer who ties his victims down and cuts their tattoos out of their bodies before finally killing them.
Kenny will be joining us from his home in St Louis, MO. Listeners are invited to call in with any questions for Kenny about the book, what it took to get published or whatever questions you may have.
I will talk local resident and veteran tattoo artist of Berlin, conn. Andrew Green, who operates in Liberty Tattoo, about some of these pressing issues involving the world of Tattoos.
Being a Tattoo enthusiast I have my own reasons and I have found that they align with others opinions and sometimes even converge, but often they are polar opposites.
If you’ve ever had an inclination to get a tattoo, my engaging story may push you into the tattoo chair or send you running for the door, either way you will be well informed and be able to make an educated decision.
Shannon's guest this week is an award-winning artist with a lot of talent and an equally large heart. Amy Black is the founder of the nonprofit Pink Ink Fund, which offers financial assistance to women for nipple and areola repigmentation (tattooing) post mastectomy. Her goal is to enable as many women as possible to have the opportunity to regain the natural coloration of their nipples, which is only possible is thru tattooing. Pink Ink Fund helps ease the finncial burdens along the path to complete healing.
Amy attended the prestigious Columbus College of Art and Design. After college, she interned at a tattoo shop and ultimately ended up buying the business from the owners. She has been rated the Best Tattoo Artist/Studio in Richmond Magazine and Style Magazine multiple times, and was also named RVA Magazine’s Best Local Tattoo Artist.
Hosted by women's rights leader, Shannon Fisher, The Authentic Woman shares Perspectives on the Female Experience in America by delving deeply into the worlds of writers, artists, celebrities and community leaders - discovering their personal inspiration and passions. Contact Shannon Fisher: Facebook - Twitter - The Authentic Woman.
This podcast is owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. Thanks to our sponsor Michael Lowndes, our website professional, at www.pmlmedia.com.
PAUL TIMMAN, whose celebrity clients include Angelina Jolie, Ben Affleck, Drew Barrymore, Marc Anthony and Mark Wahlberg, will be joining us tonight as we explore the art of tattooing. He'll be talking with Xena and our funny, articulate and occasional co-host Thea, who arranged for Paul's appearance on the Salon.
Paul is an award-winning tattoo artist, based in Los Angeles, known not only for his celebrity clientele but his style and artistry in body art. He also developed the art of porcelain dinnerware with designs based on his tattoos. That got him on the Metropolitan Home Design 100 List. Paul's goal is to "transform tattooing into everyday objects," so he's also begun working with ACME Studio which produces and markets writing instruments, stationery accessories, jewelry and more. Paul's work has been featured on fab.com and the CBS News and in the Wall Street Journal and New York Times, among numerous other newspapers and magazines. His work can be seen on the website Images of Paul Timman .
Join us as we learn about the history and heritage of tattooing, why Paul prefers "old school technique," his contemporary porcelain dinnerware and designs with ACME Studio. And of course we'll ask the first question for every person new to body art--"Does it hurt?"!
Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? Hump Day After Dusk Wednesday! Ceddy J chats up randomeness and shares some of his crazy #NaughtyMomentsOfTheWeek, plus Special Guest, Model/Tattoo Enthusiast Princess stops by to talk up her features in "Human Canvas Magazine" and "Bonafied Magazine"! She will also share how she because such a huge supporter of the tattoo world and how the modeling industry is slowly embracing the art of tattooing with models.
Check Out Our Sponsor at: http://audibletrial.com/CeddyJ
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (52 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (34 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (25 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (17 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- drkate (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (10 chatters)
- Body of Christ (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Raw Sex (4 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- TSBRadio (3 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Forecast Radio (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)